• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LFG or RP

Kololf

Druid of the Moon Circle
Hi, and despite the shiny new look of this account I am a long time rper. I came upon this site looking to do some forum fun.

I would be open to most fun, adventurous, non-erotic rp. I'm not looking to be a slave or anything like that. I just love to rp and just would like a group of good people to just have some fun with.

For a long while now I have really wanted to do some non-skyrim Elder Scrolls rp. Something not limited to one region or another.

Also open to other types. My toons tend to follow the gentle giant model, a favorite of mine is Kololf who in his last incarnation was the sworn retainer of a pair of twin noble children off on some quest. Not only a protector but a teacher in many ways. I would love to bring noble Kololf back.

Sure. If I could gather a few people I will set up the RP on the forums so others could join after if they like.

Ah, I think I'll decline due to the limits on characters. I like to play a multitude of characters, but thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back