• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

LF Role Play Buddy

Justadash

For The Alliance!
Hello!

I really want to get a long term RP going. I like all styles except the 'normal' stuff. I like to have magic or creatures involved. I have several characters in mind but depending on what we decide for the plot/setting will determine which one I use. My favorite RPs are a combination of adventure/fantasy/romance. Finally I like doing FxM RPs where I usually play the F.

For more info or if you are interested PM me!

I would like to role-play with you. I am used to role-playing on my phone for hours with my friends. I can do more then one character at a time and it takes a long long time for me to get boring in the same the story. I can role-play in almost every way possible. I can do romance, horror, action, depression, almost anything. I can get in to the mind set of my character very easily. If I have several different characters, being able to get in the mind set of a character quickly is very important. I have role-played as 5 characters with 3 different people, one on one is the only role-play they will do. Please allow me to role-play with you

Wait. Can I join? Sorry if last minute joining. ^.^' I could do with this stuff. Is any fandom involved or no? I'm new to this site and yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back