• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Pokemon and/or RWBY Partners!

SapphireSkylines

Hey! I'm Sapphire and instead of browsing other people's partner search threads I figured I'd make my own. I've been RPing for roughly 9 years and I started RPing on games like WoW and LotRO before I started trying forum RP. Paragraph RPers were actually greatly frowned upon in those games so I'm still not used to posting multiple paragraphs per post, but I do post about 1-2 paragraphs on average, sometimes more if I'm feeling really creative. I don't mind short posts with only a few sentences but I'm not sure if I'd like one liners either, as long as your post moves the plot along I'll be happy. I'm also not a grammar or spelling nazi either but I'd like my partners to at least try to have proper spelling and grammar. It's okay if there's a few mistakes, it happens and it's normal.

Since a lot of the types of plots I'm interested in have romance in them I'd like my RP partners to be 18 years or older. Some of the listed characters are canonically underaged, I'd probably like to have them bumped up between 16-18 years old or older depending on what sort of plot we're doing. I'm 26 myself and I do like darker, more mature themes depending on the type of plot we're doing.

I also like MxF pairings, I tend to play female characters but I do play male characters too. I also don't mind FxF. MxM is probably my least favorite but I actually have some MxM pairings I do want to do. Doubling is a possibility and there's quite a few good possibilities for it in my list. I like all sort of genres of RP but I'm primarily looking for Pokemon and RWBY RPs. Here's a couple of pairings I'd be interested in doing, underlined characters are what I'd prefer to play, if they're both underlined then I have no preference.

Fandoms
Pokemon
Red x OC
Blue
x OC
Red
x Blue
Wally
x OC
Wally
x May
Wally x Brendan
OC x OC

RWBY
Yang x Blake
Yang x OC
Ruby
x Jaune
Younger Maria x OC
Qrow x Summer
OC x OC

If you're still interested after making it this far in the post feel free to send me a reply on this thread or send me a PM! My preference would be to either RP on RPN or Discord, either works for me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey sapphire, this looks really cool! And I LOVE both of these fandoms! I would like to RP with you, and I think we're actually signing up for the same group RP XD

Hey sapphire, this looks really cool! And I LOVE both of these fandoms! I would like to RP with you, and I think we're actually signing up for the same group RP XD

Yeah, I think so lol. You want to start planning something? If so I can send you a PM since for whatever reason I think people are having trouble sending me PMs even though the setting is on for them to do so.

//slams in
POKEMON?

Yeesss! Pokemon!

Giving this another bump. Since I'm getting a lot of requests for OC x OC I think I'll be more focusing on Canon x OC or Canon x Canon pairings. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back