• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LF > Partners...Plots Inside

Nano

procrastination symphony
Hi there! My name is Nano or whatever else it is that you'd like to call me as long as it isn't something like...shit head...'cuz y'know...that's just rude. So, I currently have a total of five 1x1 ideas posted with more possibly being added over time. Please note that all of the titles are pretty much just names that I slapped onto the idea for convenience and are not set in stone. Also, these are just basic plots, so I hope to develop them more with you~

Side Note: Feel free to bring up a possible plot idea that isn't on this list! I can't guarantee that I'll be interested, but I'm all ears!

Side Note (2): I may possibly accept more than one app for each idea! Some of my ideas can have up to three RP'ers (including myself ofc).

Side Note (3): It's late, and I'm currently proofreading my plots. Please excuse my possibly horrible grammar. It shouldn't be TOO bad though... :'D

Requirements

Yes, I am, in fact, requiring certain criteria to be met. I'm sure that these are pretty normal though.

Attitude - Just...don't be rude...I'm sure we're all mature enough for that.

Grammar - Grammar should be appropriate for the high-school level. I believe we would have a problem if you still mix up things such as "their," "there," and "they're." You should be fine if I can clearly understand what you're trying to say.

Post Length - I have a pretty flexible post length, but I really prefer to RP with people who post around 3 paragraphs or more. I'm more of a Detailed person rather than Casual or Simple.

Amiability - I'm actually the type of person who can't really get herself motivated to do something if the person I'm working with is super awkward. I'll try my best to suit your needs as I realize that we can't all be social, but please try to make an effort to not sound too stiff.

Contribution - While I have basic stuff plotted out already, I'm looking for someone who is willing to expand the setting, plot, and the overall RP with me.

Research - This all really depends on the topic you choose and what kind of character you decide to play as, but please do your research should it be necessary. This would be for things like in "The Differences Between Us" where there are yokai or for characters with illnesses.

Characters - No Mary Sues/Gary Stus and please stay away from using canon characters.

Romance - This isn't really a requirement but more of a forewarning. I'm actually not very proactive when it comes to shipping my characters with another person's. I'll be all for it if I see the development, but other than that...just...don't expect romance to be a very major theme in most of my RPs.

Application - I've posted a code below with an application for any of these 1x1s. Don't worry, it's pretty much just a simple questionnaire so I know what to look out for. I'll be submitting one as well in order to make things fair.

Writing Sample - In the application, I have a section for a writing sample. I don't need anything too long or complex. It's fine as long as I can get the gist of your RP'ing style with it.

no slide
To Be Or Not To Be
You have always had these strange sort of powers. They were abilities which would have gotten you stuck in some weird science facility if you hadn't kept them hidden. You couldn't even tell your own parents about these powers. Throughout your whole life, you believed that you were the sole unfortunate person to have been cursed with these powers.

However, this all changes when you witness the murder of a close friend of yours...by a person with supernatural powers just like you. Just as you're contemplating on how you should react to this situation, you find out that the murder of your friend isn't the end of the murders caused by this person. The thing is, this isn't like typical serial murders. The people murdered by this person are all seemingly unrelated and the intervals between each victim are irregular as well. If that weren't strange enough, only you seem to run into that person. In fact, no one else even seems to remember the people who have been murdered. If someone happens to pass by the murder scene, they stand there, shocked, for a few seconds before moving on with their lives as if they hadn't just seen a dead body. With that and any evidence of the murder completely vanishing without a trace by the next day, it's pretty much as if the victim had never even existed in the world. Thus, you alone are the sole person who realizes that these murders are even taking place.

So, what will you do? Will you finally use your powers for a purpose and avenge the death of your friend while simultaneously preventing any more deaths? Perhaps by doing so, you might even find out the truth about why this person is killing people of this town or maybe you might even find out the identity of this person...after all, this is but a small world. Who knows? The murderer might even be a classmate of yours.

Things to Note
The RP's setting is generally in a high school during modern times. The name of the town/city/village that this RP takes place in is up for debate.

As this is essentially a reboot, this RP is the single idea with the most planning behind it.

I'll be releasing further details (along with some questions) via PM once I get my partner.

Yes, there is a reason why the murders are occurring. I just didn't include it in the summary because I couldn't fit it in without sounding awkward.

The powers in this RP are more ESPer-like rather than magic.

The gender of the killer and the "you" is undecided as of yet. I'm not very picky about gender, so I'll let you choose first.

About romance...idk...possible? I don't really want it to be the focus of the plot though.

no slide
Eye of the Beholder
For as long as you could remember, you were able to see things that no one else could see. Others simply said that you had an over-active imagination, but the creatures and things that you saw always seemed so real. In fact, they appeared to be so real that you couldn't tell the difference between what others deemed as reality and those things that only you could see. As you grew up, this supposed imagination of yours changed from you being "imaginative" or "creative" to you being a "liar" who sought attention. As a result, you have been forced to learn what was considered "real" and react to only those. You had to learn the difference between what was "normal" and what was "strange" according to the standards of society.

However, everything changes one day. Just as you began to believe that perhaps you really were crazy, someone else reacted to "what should not be seen." At first, you brushed it off as a simple coincidence, but you began seeing more people who saw the world the same way that you did. For the first time in your life, you finally felt at ease, even if it was just a little bit. The things you saw weren't just a figment of your imagination. They were very much real. It was just that most people couldn't see them. Of course, this didn't solve your problem of being able to see them in the first place, but it gave you hope: If you could talk to these people who had "the sight," then maybe, just maybe, you might be able to find some answers on just why these creatures and things appear before the eyes of only a select number of people.

Of course, whether or not you'll be able to purposefully find and track one of those people down is quite the big IF.

Things to Note
The setting is modern day.

This is one of the RPs on this list that can have more than just two characters. If you wish, you can possibly make a second one, or perhaps another person can join us.

The creatures and things that the person can see are the typical mythical creatures.

As of yet, our characters do not have any special powers other than being able to see these creatures. Whether or not they'll develop powers is up for debate.

no slide
A Hero No Longer
In the country of Alstroemeria, there existed two great and esteemed heroes known as the White and Black Nobles. Within their respective regions, the two managed to make a name for themselves by keeping the peace and helping their country prosper. Despite all this fame, no one knew who they were or what they even looked like, only given a single color to associate each with. What they did know was that wherever there was a large amount of strife or a calamity, either or both of the nobles would appear to alleviate the situation.

However, the two nobles disappeared as soon as they had appeared, leaving people to wonder if their time of passing had perhaps come. A total of two hundred years passed and the people of Alstroemeria completely forgot about the reality of the deeds of the two nobles. To them, such feats were impossible for two mortals and their legends eventually turned into mere stories. Of course, there are still a few who still believe that the nobles truly had existed. However, even they realize that the nobles must have passed on. After all, it has been two hundred years.

What the people don't know is that the two nobles are still very much alive, although they have missed the past two hundred years due to having been in a deep slumber. However, these supposed "heroes" aren't quite what they used to be. Whoever or whatever had put them to sleep for two centuries seemed to be quite displeased with them. When the two nobles who had been known for their great strength and mythical powers finally awoke, they found that a vast majority of their powers were gone, along with a few other losses.

It seems that before they can continue to do any more saving, they'll have to first find out what sadistic person or thing had left in such a pitiful state.

Things to Note
The setting for this RP is medieval, even after two centuries.

This is basically from a hero to zero

Our characters do not necessarily have to be human.

This RP is originally intended to be more comedic, but it can potentially develop into an RP with much more serious themes.

Black and White are just fillers. You may choose any basic color/shade.

I'm sorry, but for this RP in particular, I'd prefer to use anime or similar kinds of FCs. This is because of the color thing.

Building off of the point above, your character does not have to have the haircolor of their titled color. It's fine as long as their overall theme portrays that particular color as a main color.

no slide
The Differences Between Us
The denizens of Mt. Tori (Toriyama) and the village of Iwa (Iwamura) have never gotten along with each other. After all, Toriyama is a mountain full of yokai while Iwamura is a village full of humans. With so many differences between the two races, it's only natural for the two groups to not get along. For generations, the humans and yokai lived in their respective areas, hating each other for no reason other than for the fact that their ancestors have raised them to hate the other. Occasionally, a group of foolish humans or yokai would venture into the other race's territory in order to terrorize their opposites. These occurrences were always dealt with by the races' respective leaders, but the tensions still grew as a result of it happening in the first place.

As fate--or perhaps just coincidence--would have it, the future leader of the yokai of Toriyama had a chance meeting with the future head priest/priestess of Iwamura during their childhood. Despite being surprised at the other's appearance, the two children curiously approached each other. After just a few hours of playing together, the two decided that from what they saw in each other, the supposed "differences" between them were really nothing much at all. With a promise to meet again once they were stronger, the two, naive as they were, made a vow to be able to somehow unite the two races.

Of course, this is all easier said than done. Managing to change the outlook of the prejudiced members of their races aside, will the two even remember the promise that they made that day?

Things to Note
The setting is Feudal Japan in the area specified in the general plot overview.

As this RP contains yokai, please do your research. You don't have to become an expert on yokai, but please at least become familiar with the ones that will be appearing in the RP.

If you wish to participate in this 1x1, you might wish to become a little more familiar on the culture of Japan.

This RP takes place in a Japan-based setting, but isn't Japan itself.

This idea is based off of the RP that I'm currently GM'ing. It isn't the same verse or the exact same conflict, but it has similar themes and concepts.

no slide
Letters From Me to You
You don't know why you did it or even how it's happening. It just all began when you found a small metal box with a note inside of it in your bag one day. At first, you thought it was a prank and someone just slipped it inside while you were passing by. As a joke to your own self, you decided to respond to that note inside of the box. To your surprise, when you checked the box a few hours later, the note that you had written was gone. In it's place was a response to the letter that you had just written.

"It's all rather strange, isn't it?"

Things to Note
The setting is modern day.

The sender of the letters can be from the future or even another world.

If you want to pull the receiver into the location of the sender, I'm fine with that!

This RP is pretty much the blankest one here. I didn't really do too much plotting for this one yet.

With the way the idea is, this RP is actually the only RP on this RP where romance may possibly be a major theme.

Again, pretty much a blank template. Feel free to throw ideas at me!

Code:
[centerblock=60][border=0px solid #ffffff][accordion]
{slide=open | [bg=#262626][color=#ffffff][size=5][b]Basic Information[/b][/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#262626][color=#ffffff][border=1px solid #ffffff][font=Alegreya][b][u]Your Name[/u][/b] - 
[b][u]Most Interested In[/u][/b] - <Which RP idea are you most interested in?>
[b][u]Preferred Gender[/u][/b] - <Do you prefer to play as a particular gender? If so, which?>
[b][u]Pairings[/u][/b] - <Most of these ideas that I posted aren't really meant for romance, but just in case...do you prefer mxf, mxm, fxf, other, or not really care too much?>
[b][u]Time Zone/Availability[/u][/b] - <Just need a rough estimate of what times that you're able to RP>
[b][u]Triggers/Strong Dislikes[/u][/b] - <Are there any particular things or themes that you are uncomfortable with or set you off?>
[b][u]Face Claims[/u][/b] - <What kind of FCs do you prefer...or do you prefer descriptions?>
[b][u]Post Length[/u][/b] - <How long are your typical posts? What post lengths do you prefer?>
[b][u]Post Frequency[/u][/b] - <About how often are you able to put up a post in most RPs?>
[/font][/border][/color][/bg]
{/slide}

{slide=center | [bg=#595959][color=#ffffff][size=5][b]Other[/b][/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#595959][color=#ffffff][border=1px solid #ffffff][font=Alegreya]If you wish, please tell me a little more about yourself! I prefer to get to know the people with whom I am RP'ing with better. This section can be anything from an introduction to a simple list of things that you like. You can also leave this empty if you wish.
{/slide}

{slide=center | [bg=#8c8c8c][color=#ffffff][size=5][b]Writing Sample[/b][/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#8c8c8c][color=#ffffff][border=1px solid #ffffff][font=Alegreya]Please either copy and paste or write up a writing sample here. It doesn't have to be a ten page essay. All that I need is a sample that's about the same length as your typical post and shows me what kind of writing style that you have. No, you don't need multiple samples. I just put multiple samples because...I don't even know. >v>;
{/slide}
[/accordion]
[/border][/centerblock]
Basic Information
Your Name - Nano

Most Interested In - Well...I'm the one who made them all...If I have to choose, I guess "A Hero No Longer"?

Preferred Gender - I'm not too picky. I'm open to playing male, female, gender ambiguous, gender fluid, etc. I admit that I have a tendency to play male characters more often, however.

Pairings - Again, I'm not too big on romance. I need a good enough reason to ship something. Other than that, I'm fine with anything as long as nothing gets too sexual. KEEP THE DAMN CLOTHING ON

Time Zone/Availability - I'm pretty much available anywhere from 10AM[EST] to 6PM[EST]. I have a pretty flexible schedule since it's summer, though. To be perfectly honest, my online and offline times are pretty random.

Triggers/Strong Dislikes - I absolutely cannot stand it when people write out a character with an illness or mental disorder without having done their research. I'm not a psychology or anatomy student, but I still know a certain amount on these areas since my sister is in nursing. To be honest, it feels a bit disrespectful to the people who actually have these problems irl if you don't write it properly just because you were too lazy to research. I'm also not very fond of zombie related things. Additionally, I don't hate vampires and werewolves themselves, but I tend to dislike the typical plots that have to do with them.

Face Claims - I prefer anime since it's easier for me to code and play around with gfx, but I'll cater to your needs for the most part~

Post Length - My post length usually reflects that of my partner. It can be anything from 3 paragraphs to even 10+ if I feel up to it.

Post Frequency - To me Quality > Quantity. Therefore, I probably won't be posting more than a few times a week. I'll try my best to post at least once a day, however (well...it IS summer).

Other
Oh, yeesh. I'm the one who recommended writing something here, yet I can't really think of much to say! Umm...I hate mushrooms with a burning passion and can't really eat too many sweets or things that are too sweet. I really like things with rice in them, though!

I'm bilingual (only counting the languages that I've been speaking since I was little) and can pretty much relate to all the things that happen to bilingual people or things that bilingual people do. Yes...I've done that thing where I accidentally include a foreign word inside an English sentence and people have to ask me to repeat myself in full English...

Other than that...ummm...I like VOEZ and Touken Ranbu?

(Well, that was random...)

Writing Sample
  • Note - Signal is a living blade. Basically, he's a weapon that's been given a consciousness and human body. He's still a child in this writing sample which explains why he knows so little about humans and the world.

"You know...it's not a bad thing to cry."

Signal angrily rubbed his eyes with his uninjured arm. "I'm not crying! I'm just...sweating from my eyes!"

At this, Lute chuckled slightly before patting Signal on the head and crouching down to look him in the eye. "You realize that humans can't sweat from their eyes, right?"

"..." Signal jerked slightly before lowering his head to look sulkily at the floor. He then slowly pulled his red scarf up to cover the lower half of his face. "I'm. Not. Crying."

"And this is why I call you a brat." Lute sighed. Pulling Signal's torn sleeve up, his expression changed to a much more serious one. He didn't know why he was running around the house in the middle of the night, but the little boy had ended up smashing himself into one of the large panes of glass that he had set aside to use later. Luckily, the cut running down his arm was a clean cut, meaning that it would heal pretty quickly, but that didn't mean that it didn't look like it hurt a lot. Honestly, he was pretty surprised that someone who wasn't used to being able to feel pain was managing to tough it out, although just barely. Besides, technically, Signal was still a child, so it didn't make sense for him to find crying so shameful. For someone who didn't even know that humans can't sweat from their eyes, it was rather odd for him to have somehow found out that many people thought that tears were a sign of weakness.

After Lute had gotten Signal's wound all cleaned and patched up, he moved outside to the porch and sat Signal down on his lap with a cup of muscat grape tea. It wasn't Signal's favorite, but they had run out of tea leaves for silver needle, so his second favorite would have to do.

Signal took the cup that was offered to him and sulkily blew into the still-hot liquid. After taking a single sip, he suddenly tipped his head backwards to gaze up at Lute. "Lute...you won't leave me, right? Even if I'm troublesome...you won't abandon me?" He didn't know why, but lately, he'd been feeling a sense of discomfort at the thought of being left behind once again. Before, he didn't care about having been passed from person to person whether it be a result of being stolen or his previous owner dying, but this time, something was bothering him to the point that he almost felt fear, an emotion that he wasn't supposed to have.

Upon hearing Signal's question, Lute flicked his forehead. "I already went through so much trouble just to get you here. Do you really think I would just dump you in some random place?" Lute looked up at the sky before sighing and looking back down at Signal. "I can't be with you forever since things are bound to happen, but I can promise you one thing: Even if you can't see me, I'll still somehow be here with you."

Signal slid off of Lute's lap to stand up on the grass. He turned around to face Lute. "What do you mean?"

"Mmm..." Lute paused to think up of a way to explain what he meant. "You know how you can't see the moon in the morning? The thing is, it's still somewhere in the sky even if you can't see it."

Signal piped up again. "But that's the moon. You're another thing. How do I know that you'll keep your promise?"

This time, Lute pointed up at the sky, more specifically the moon that he had just been speaking of, before sticking his pinky out. "Along with pinky promises, my family has a tradition of swearing on the moon since it'll always be there to witness and bear testimony to a promise. So...I promise that everything that I just said is true."

The little boy looked up at the moon and then down at Lute's outstretched pinky. Despite all that Lute had just said, he still wasn't quite convinced. "What if...what if the moon breaks in half and never gets its other side back? Would the promise still count then?"

"Then, I'll go and find its broken half." Lute couldn't help but laugh at this. It seemed that Signal still had yet to get the science behind the phases of the moon. Well, this silliness was certainly a lot better than his cold demeanor during his first month.

Soon, Signal hesitantly locked pinkies with Lute. Maybe--just maybe--it wasn't such a bad thing to have assumed the form of a human and met Lute. Maybe...it wasn't such a bad idea to put a little more faith in humans and in living the life of one.

Last edited by a moderator:
full

Basic Information
Your Name Frosti

Most Interested In A Hero No Longer + To Be Or Not To Be

Preferred Gender Female

Pairings FxF - Depends if we are RPing with more than one character/NPC

Time Zone/Availability EST/5PM - 2AM

Triggers/Strong Dislikes The 16 Year Old That Could - Trope. Manga Gags. Woe is I.

Face Claims Real People Prefered /Anime FCs Acceptable

Post Length Varies. I often write at least 3 paragraphs as a minimum, and none of that two-liner = paragraph, kind of mobile bullshit. It mostly depends on the part of the plot, and the material I am given to work with - with enough substance with work with, I am confident that I can deliver a reply that is tasteful, fulfilling, plot driving, character building, and in turn, give you enough to work with :D

Post Frequency It depends on how fast we may roll the roleplay. I suspect that I am most comfortable with a [2 times a week] frequency.

Writing Sample

"Thank you," Calista breathed out, a smile easily stretching across her face, as the cashier behind the counter handed back her receipt and necessary change, with an equally bright smile to boot. Moving herself out of the line and towards the side as she waited for her order, Calista took the few inevitable minutes of waiting to regard the blonde, who was now talking animatedly with the next person in line, and the brunette couldn't help but to notice how the other woman had exuded the bubbly charisma with such natural ease. It was an intoxicating scene to watch, especially when the woman who had been standing behind Calista seemed to have been easily swept into the positive vibes as well. It warmed her heart just an extra bit, gave it a little extra padding, but only because it beat the other morning where she had been an awkward witness and later, an unwilling participant of a complaint to one lawyer whose patience had been quite low for that particular morning.

While awkward, situations like those always got Calista's mind running on a high. Made her wonder just what the whole story was, what the whole picture could look like, as opposed to the very small window of time she had been only lucky to happen upon. It was intrusive, and sometimes the only way to stop herself from investigating further was to remind herself that not all secrets were hers to find, that ignorance was a bliss for good reason. Not that those ever helped often. Maybe there was just something in the coffee that always put her in such a mood? Speaking of ... "Strawberry & Creme Frap for ... Calista?" A voice asked, turning their heads left and right across the waiting counter. With a practiced smile, Calista stepped forth and took the drink at the counter, thanking the barista quietly as she quickly shuffled herself off to the side, and out of the way.

Away from some of the more judging eyes, that is. With the cup in hand, Calista shuffled over to one of the tables by the window, with the high stools. There weren't many people that were too interested in those seats, this morning anyway, and so Calista sat herself right in the middle of the numerous stools. Setting her drink down and taking a tentative sip, the brunette hummed mutedly in delight, her eyes fluttering then turning skyward. The windows were so very clear, untouched and unfogged, giving Calista a rather pretty view of the sky, or what part of the sky she could see between the tall buildings and whatnot. Taking sips here and there as the brunette continued to daydream and allow her thoughts to wander free, she was startled out of her stupor when an accented 'ping' resonated loudly in her ears. Fumbling with the pockets of her jacket, Calista hastily ran her eyes on the screen to categorize the crisis.

[ 12:00 Meeting @ Fox & Hunters ]

. . .

As the subway stretched on through the dark tunnel, Calista couldn't help but to continue staring at the small window of the doors, staring hard at the reflection that was offered by the slim and unfitting windows. The reminder on her phone had been set for quite some time, and really, what had she been thinking at the time? Setting the reminder to warn her with only a few hours before the scheduled meeting time? Had the meeting been with a familiar client of her own, or perhaps a less reputable corporation, then yes, those few hours she had given herself would have sufficed - but this was Fox & Hunters. An important place, with important people sharing works, news, and results that all carried different levels of importance throughout. Really, she should have given herself an extra hour - or two - just to prep her mind for all of it. Especially when the note was as secretive as it was brief.

There was no heading back now, though. Clad in a comfortable, though form fitting, dark green button up, and black jeans with black ankle boots clinging to the ends of her pants, she felt just a little silly for going back all the way home to change into something 'a little more fresh', but at least she wasn't going to walk into a lunch meeting looking like the total slob she was. Playing with her fingers absently, Calista's eyes flickered from side to side of the window, her eyes squinting to catch the last of the invisible imperfections as light spilled from the corner of her eye. With a large inhale, the brunette hoped that the large intake of air, fresh air, would settle all of the frying nerves inside her stomach - and she took her first steps forward as she doors opened.

The walk altogether hadn't been that bad, the streets were only crowded for just a moment, and Calista guessed that a recent meeting between several of the companies around must've just finished something big - if the number of people in suits she's passed were any indication. Thankfully, she had only been subjected to the discomfort and squeezing-by for only a few minutes, for the building was closer than she imagined in the first place. Unfortunately, she didn't get the chance to get a proper glimpse of the building, and shuffled inside as quickly as she could, fearing that she'd take up space or block the way through the doors if she dawdled for more than necessary. Upon stepping inside, Calista startled slightly as the floor beneath her seemed to loudly break under her heel - but no, the floors were much sturdier, but these floors were shiny, and fit so perfectly well with the rest of the building's decor. Recovering from the slight stumble, Calista marched herself to the desk, and with each step, all her nerves seemed to curl up into ball, harden, and settle at the pit of her stomach. It weighed, heavily yes, yet it was a weight that Calista was confident she could carry - a weight that was already spreading itself, lightening up.

By the time she reached the front desk, Calista managed to fix a polite smile on her face. "Good morning, I believe that Ms. Hunter has requested for my attendance for a lunch conference of sorts," flickering to the clock behind the receptionist, she loose smile she had widened just a tad bit, "I seem to be a little early though," she noted. A mummer seemed to pass between the lady she was speaking to and the man next to her ... next thing she knew, she was facing a man who easily towered both her and the entire front desk itself - and yes, that's counting the ceiling. He looked very stern, unimpressed perhaps, his lips seemed to fixed in a tight passive expression. Silently, Calista handed the envelope containing the letter onto the desk, sliding it towards him - a few short seconds passed, before he simply folded the letter once more, and shuffled it back into the envelope, sliding it under the counter this time. "I shall notify Ms. Hunter of your attendance, please stay around the waiting area until the others have arrived, Ms. Hunter will personally come to meet with you all once it is time." He explained briefly, whilst gesturing to the quickly emptying area around them.

With a parting smile, Calista turned and headed in a general direction, away from the crowds at least. Perhaps she should freshen up in the restrooms, after all, there was probably a piece of muffin or something in her hair after she'd been squeezing herself past and in between the power walking suits from all directions.

Basic Information
Bumbling Bee

Most Interested In - A Hero No Longer(or if you've already accepted, maybe we could come up with a medival setting of our own? c: )

Preferred Gender - Very VERY slightly inclined to be female, but if me roleplaying a male is wanted or needed in the slightest in can absolutely be done!!

Pairings - I prefer no core romance between our two main characters, if that's okay? :) I mean side romances or forbidden things are great for advancement of plot or drama, or to just throw a wrench in things for our characters - so I totally would love some of that dashed in a bit? ^_^

Time Zone/Availability - Pacific, and I'm on from 1 in the afternoon until maybe 9:30 on weekdays. On weekends I can be on literally all day, or only a bit at night - but I'll always inform you!

Triggers/Strong Dislikes - Nothing sets me off, except for my partner not researching things thoroughly. Such as mental illness, race issues, abusive relationships, etc.! I find it incredibly rude, but if it's researched well and my partner doesn't butcher it, I can literally handle anything :)

Face Claims - For almost everything I like using realistic, but you stated you preferred anime so I'm happy with what you're happy with :D

Post Length - I can match absolutely any length! Typically I can write up to ~700-1,000 word posts.

Post Frequency - I suffer from depression so sometimes my posts can be fluctuate. However, I am doing much better and can post much more frequently, maybe once every day or every other day :)

Writing Sample

Tasia

photography class

gkAhtMp3aU-mf9ubHGXwBN9Hiybc2CfrZsUYhTlqQ_AkEvhwlbkZ_D5Wp9Y8xAElpM2VOqXHTkppY843-BvWEBcEHMS20lXTB85a06CYpmnWSkeNGdLIDSCHJsFSxtuvZU13E0W2

photography class

Tasia’s foot bounced quietly up and down as she waited for her name to be called, her brown eyes flickering and bouncing across the classroom as some friends were paired and some doe-eyed crushes were paired and her heart felt like it was pumped up with helium and slowly floating to the ceiling. Kind of like those cheap 99cent birthday balloons you find in that little cage in grocery stores.

Why? Simply because she was excited! In this class, her main priority is, of course, getting an A(++?) but to also explore. Find new places and explore new twists and turns and maybe go on hikes and just like life. Soak it all in. She wasn’t excited to showcase her new art to the class and she certainly wasn’t even looking forward to taking the pictures themselves per se.

When it came to photography it wasn’t like she was the number one photographer in the school. She wasn’t lined up to be in the running for that latest and greatest scholarships, she wasn’t going to get magically noticed by a world renowned photographer, and she most certainly wasn’t going to professional art school to pursue her career in taking beautiful pictures. Because let’s admit it. Her pictures were decent and cutesy at best. Everyone seemed to know it and even though she has immense pride in some of her works, the sneaking suspicion of her mediocrity seemed to wiggle into her judgement every now and again. But like it was said before, it’s not like she was in it for that anyways! Quite honestly, the only reason she joined this beginning photography class was because her friends who had taken it last year had made her blood boil with jealousy all of junior year.

Pictures of them out hiking on a mountain trail in a gorgeous national park near their town, snapshots of beachy expeditions with their toes in the sand and pushing each other into waves, and the list goes on and on and on. And in each silly non-school-related picture they took of each other they were always smiling and grinning and laughing and you know what? There was just pure joy on their faces, it radiated off of their faces and bodies like her friends themselves were each their own suns and the joy they exuded was their own personal sunshine. And when she saw all those pictures and heard all those adventures Tasia couldn’t help but crave them, to be paired with a couple of friends and have the time of their lives.

And hey, it was the perfect excuse to get out of the house and have a mini road trip to somewhere fun and far away!

If she said ‘Hey mom and dad, my and John Doe and Jane Doe are all going to the beach for the day on Saturday!!’ and they said ‘Um no, we don’t like the sound of that for this weekend’, she could completely retaliate with a quick: ‘But it’s for school!! The assignment is due next Monday and if I get an F blah blah blah will happen! Remember that permission slip you signed at the beginning of the year? ;)

Absolutely fool proof for absolutely unlimited adventures.

Which is why she was so so excited for this next assignment. It was the first one where they were all to be sent off campus to take pictures instead of only being allowed to take pictures at school. And what made it even better was that she had a decent amount of friends in the class with her and statistically it was a higher percent chance that she would end up with one of those said friends!

So as she waited for her name to be called along with the name of a good pal she grinned widely and leaned forward in her seat against her elbows. She shifted and twisted against her seat to look at her friend, Jackie, who’s name had coincidentally not been called yet. They sent winks to each other and glanced between each other and the teacher in little hints that he would put the two of them together.

And then it happened.

Her last friend. Her very last friend in class was called.

Tasia felt her heart drop. So the friends laughing and being joyful and messing around with each other wasn’t gonna happen huh…? The young lady swallowed in disappointment and leaned back against her seat, her jittery and excited nerves slowly starting to dissipate as the names kept being called and all around her all the pairs that were called were already started to talk in hushed excited whispers to one another and she felt her heart pound in both irritation and frustration and disappointment and just...bad feelings all around.

She bit the inside of her cheek and looked down at the grading rubric in hopes of getting her excitement to be fueled again. And as her light brown eyes skimmed the paper lightly she did honestly feel herself get that little spark back in her again as she read over the possible destinations that they could use. She was starting to, y’know, talk herself into being excited again. Because in photography class she was always excited about being with friends and exploring new places/being out and around the world. And at least she’d have the latter right? She might not have friends with her but at least she’ll have new things to enjoy for herself, and if she’s with a stranger maybe they’ll even end up being friends too?

When Tasia heard her teacher call out her name along with Dallas it seemed like at least the idea of being friends - or even nice little acquaintances for that matter. Quite honestly, she didn’t know all too much about him. About his friends or his grades or anything of that matter. What she did know what that he was known to cause trouble in the classroom(which caused her to be quite annoyed on those multiple occasions), and that he was one to cause trouble just about anywhere else. Tasia glanced over at Dallas, who sat across the classroom. And though she felt uncertainty and she wasn’t as excited as she was before, she tapped into the more optimistic side of her personality to try and make the best of the situation. Why go into it with a bad attitude right? Maybe she could turn things around?

So when everyone was dismissed to join their partners and the classroom erupted in chatter Tasia took a deep breath, gathered her things, and walked over to Dallas confidently and even felt herself naturally grinning as she approached him. She had been excited and waiting to tell whoever her partner was her game plans and hell, even if he wasn’t the friend she was looking for she was gonna have fun with it! So she slid into the chair next to him and set her things down. Her brown eyes flickered across his face with a welcoming and friendly smile on her face.

“Hey, guess we’re stuck together huh?” She spoke up first with an obvious joking tone and amusement lacing her voice, trying to break the ice at least a little bit. Like, they both weren’t happy about being paired together if they had someone they preferred in the class right? So a little joke that kind of gave them common ground wouldn’t hurt right?

Tasia paused and tapped the tips of her fingers on the caps of her knees, finding herself at an awkward loss of words. But then it suddenly came to her in a burst of excitement.

“OH! Well I was really excited about all of this so-so I researched places not too far from her that we could go to and -” She burst out in a flurry of cheerful and excited words, a wide grin spread across her lightly freckled cheeks and her eyes widened with joy. She paused mid sentence and quickly ducked down to her backpack as she dug around for something that her partner could not yet see. Finally, her fingers found the lamented paper and she brought it up and placed it on the very right of her table so Dallas could see, or ever grab if he wanted to.

“- I found this place called the - um - the Olympics in this National Park really really close by. It’s supposed to have a bunch of lakes for fishing and almost a hundred hiking trails and this giant field where the deer go to raise their kids.”

Tasia looked down at the thing she has produced from her backpack and it was a brochure, with the words ‘VISIT THE STUNNING OLYMPICS’ in bright white text and stunning pictures of wildlife and cute clipart decorated the border, while a clear picture of twin peaks and a lake lying before them took up almost the entirety of the front flap. The brochure seemed worn and it’s edges were bent multiple times, showing hints that she had that brochure for quite a while.

“So what do you think? I mean that’s kind of a crappy summary of it so if you want you can look at this? Or if you have any ideas I’d y’know love to hear them!”

Basic Information
Your Name - Jay :)

Most Interested In - The Differences Between Us

Preferred Gender - None, but if it's the roleplay above, I would prefer female.

Pairings - MxF <3

Time Zone/Availability - HKT 9AM~9PM (This could be a little tricky since I'm currently in Hong Kong, so the time is GMT+8 Hours)

Triggers/Strong Dislikes - Uhm...none at the moment???

Face Claims - Anime with a short paragraph description.

Post Length - Preferably, at least 2 paragraphs, but I get confused about the lengths when I use my phone.

Post Frequency - I tend to check the thread once a day and reply typically within a day or two after that. (If I'm out of inspiration, I give myself a three-day break before I keep going.)

Other
...Well. I enjoy knowing more about fellow roleplayers outside of the roleplay, so I don't mind messaging or just chatting about random life stuff in the OCC. :) And I stumbled across this thread because I stalked your profile. *creepy stalker grin*

I kinda suck at BBCoding so I tend to use normal, boring old text for everything. But I've noticed that you use it a lot. :'(

And I'm bilingual too! *raises hand for a high five* If you don't mind me asking, what's your other language besides English?
:D

Writing Sample
[Excerpt] DreamWorlds - Detailed (Valora & Julian)

All the others had found their memories, and only Julian was left. His hands sped up, and he went from carefully touching every object to barely grazing them before tossing them to the side. The thought of holding up everyone from finding the Seed filled him with dread, and with increased agitation he dug through the seemingly endless pile of trinkets. When his fingers brushed the multicolored kite, he didn't wait for his memory to return, and instead closed his eyes and let himself fall into his reminiscence.

"It's up, it's up!" Julian yelled excitedly. His right hand left the handle to point up at the sky, where his handmade kite was drifting in the air, white streamers billowing behind it. The ribbons were a last-minute addition to the kite, and though technically they were pretty much useless for flying, they made for a great view. "Well done." Valora said distractedly. She was sitting on the grass beside him, completely absorbed in the novel in her hands. Julian huffed in annoyance. "You didn't even look up!" Valora was uninterested in flying kites, and she'd never understood why her younger brother had spent hours on a piece of cloth that did nothing but drift in the air. But Julian alone believed in the magic of kites, which had a mind of their own as they glided, soared, and spun dazzlingly in the sky.

"It's getting late. We should go back." Valora said, closing her book and looking up at Julian. He was stiff from craning his neck so long, staring at the distant kite, and his hands were sore from gripping the handle nonstop. "Fine." He replied and began winding up the kite strings. The rainbow kite descended until the wind could lift it no more, and it hurtled towards the ground, spiraling out of control. If there was one thing about flying a kite that Julian hated most, it was landing. The kite would go limp and tumble down lifelessly, as if it had lost the courage to keep dancing in the wind. He ran over to where the kite had fallen and picked it up, brushing away the bits of dirt that had clung to the bright cloth. Valora took his hand in hers and led him back to where they lived together, and Julian said wistfully,"I wonder when Mommy and Daddy will take us home..." Valora shrugged. "Me too. But living in the orphanage is fun too, right? Maybe we'll find new foster parents!" Julian only pouted. "But it's different from having real parents who love you." Soon, they arrived at the two-storey building, where they lived along with all the orphans of Paris---

With a jerk of his head, Julian wrenched himself out of the memory, tears of realization pricking his eyes. "Lora!" He glared at his sister accusingly, flinging his kite to the ground where it vanished before it landed. Julian walked over to his sister with long, angry strides, obscuring Nicholas from her line of sight. "Why didn't you tell me?" He demanded, treading water furiously. He hadn't even explained himself, but the conflicted emotions on Valora's face told him that she knew exactly what he was talking about. "How could you hide this from me all this time?" A hurt tone crept into Julian's voice, and his mouth trembled. He was aware that his raised voice was drawing attention from the others, but that was the last thing on his mind at the moment. "I thought you said siblings don't keep secrets from one another."

He crossed his arms defiantly, tilting his chin up to keep the tears from spilling in frustration. Now, he looked Valora in the eyes, and found his older sister, the only person he ever trusted, struggling to form words.

-

So he'd found out. It would've happened sooner or later, but Valora didn't expect it to be so sudden, and in such a tricky situation. She'd always imagined on the day she revealed the truth, he would be all grown up, and they would discussing the matter in an calm, orderly fashion. But it seemed the Tower had beat her to it.

She was at a loss for words when her brother stared at her with mixed feelings: Shock, anger and betrayal all rolled into one. It was almost like that time they'd found where their parents where confined but she had refused to rescue them. But know that Julian knew the truth, would he still insist on saving them? His big brown eyes, murky with distrust but yet still holding a glimmer of hope, waited patiently for her answer.

"I...I'm so sorry, Julian. I never found the right time. I was going to tell you, trust me. But then all this happened and it just...slipped from my mind." Valora said, her voice apologetic.

-

"Our parents aren't our real parents- this just
slipped from your mind?!" Julian exploded. Sure, he was angry at himself for not remembering such a thing, but Valora hiding this from him? That was unforgivable, no matter how sorry she seemed. "They're my parents, too. I deserved to know." A traitorous tear slipped down his cheek and he wiped it away with his sleeve hastily, sniffing loudly.How could she? He thought, feeling his heart break apart. He could never trust his sister again. But he still had one question, something he had to know.

"Why...?" He asked softly, his voice cracking. "Why did our parents- the real ones- leave us?" When his sister didn't reply in an instant, Julian turned around and left the Tower, his eyes red from his tears. He didn't want to hear her lies anymore.

-

Valora unfroze the instant her brother left the Tower. "Wait, Julian!" She hurried forward to chase after him, only to be stopped by a heavy hand on her shoulder. She ignored it, crying after Julian's receding figure. "Wait!" But her brother was already too far gone to hear her helpless pleas. Valora groaned frustratedly, "I'll go with you, Nicole."
And hopefully get him to forgive me, too. She added silently. The grip on her shoulder tightened, and she spun around halfway to see Nicholas give a small shake of his head, his face showing the tiniest sign of sympathy. Valora was momentarily rendered speechless, surprised that he was able to portray this particular emotion. He always appeared either unfeeling or sadistic, but he was human, after all. "You should give him some time alone." He suggested, then turned to Nicole. "But if you insist on finding the boy who clearly doesn't want to be brought back just yet, then go ahead. I won't stop you." Nicholas stepped away from the doorway and smirked in satisfaction when he saw her reconsidering her bold actions, her hand hovering above her weapon.

Having made his point, Nick moved over to Rori, leaving Valora to wonder if she'd just caught a glimpse of the boy she'd once been friends with. She had barely begun sorting out her feelings when Julian started shouting at her, and she was still stuck between her feelings for both Ryan and Nick. The flashlight Ryan had singled out must have been the recollection of his memory, but Valora hadn't waited to see how he would react to it. Instead, she'd been trying to calm Julian down, and the next time she'd sought out Ryan, he was already listening in to Rori's idea, seeming completely unaffected by his regained memories. And he was the only one. None of the others had emerged from their flashbacks unscathed, and while Valora didn't have the time to inspect each of them closely, she knew from their expressions that the memories might've been something they'd rather have forgotten for good. 'Each DreamWorld requires a sacrifice.' Wasn't that Rori's new theory? But if they had given up enough, being emotionally battered and bruised, where was the Seed?

(I know this sample might be a little confusing since I pulled it out from the middle of my roleplay. ><)

Basic Information
Name - Arashi/Kyo
Most Interested In - <The Differences Between Us>

Preferred Gender - <No preference, and in fact I am very open to gender ambiguious/fluid/neutral charas as well>

Pairings - <I prefer M x M or F x F but not necessarily always romantically, I'm down for platonic as well! >

Time Zone/Availability - <Chicago Time Zone, but I'm on a few times every day, and respond a few times a day> interference >

Triggers/Strong Dislikes - <Intense Gore, Manipulation Scenes involving mental blackmail >

Face Claims - <No preference What-So-Ever!>

Post Length - <I can type a great deal, anywhere from 3-4 paragraphs is when I try to cap it on average.>

Post Frequency - <Pretty Frequently if there is no outside interference

Other
Hi there! I go by so many names, but mostly by Arashi or Kyo! I've been Rping for a long time, about five years now. I'm an artist, a writer, a cosplayer, and therefore, very detail oriented! I have dreams of being a doctor, and spending time abroad to teach English to children for a time. I spend a lot, A LOT of time reading and researching as well!

I'm basically a huge nerd.

Writing Sample
Akha welcomed the serious questions, and straightened her posture, unfortunately exposing her from her protective, yet fetal-esque position. "My name is Akha Kausina, sir. I was raised in the port city of Cyrsenkia, and have lived much of my life among other places in Nohr." She paused to take a deep breath before Continuing.

"I have recently received a letter of recognition from the Sorcerers Academy of Nohr, which I believe is headed by Iago. It asked for me to come here and least I don't become employed by you or the king, he requested my services for working under him. I wasn't aware of particular retainer positions to be filled, as I originally came here to help the Royal Mage chapter in the castle, and aid my ah...unique skills in battle."

She smiled at him, continuing without a hitch. "I may answer your question before you pose it. Every Mage feels as though they have extrodinary powers, yes? However, I took some additional initiative as well, which may have been what Master Iago took notice of. I have made several contracts with many creatures, and summon them with me to battle at will. I prefer to avoid faceless, as they are unreliable, but I have a great happiness encorperating reanimated beasts, banshees, cyclops, and centaurs. And this is if I feel my standard sorcerer spells and hexes aren't effective enough."

She finally stopped, allowing the Prince to finally speak, and her eyes were shining like bright onyxs at this opportunity. What luck she had! She didn't even have to be in front of that monster of a man, ugh! She let a shiver run down her body when she recalled the way he'd traced her collarbone in her training clothing last she battled and he had arrived with reinforcement.

Camillia noticed the boys hesitation, and laughed at his reservations. "Come now boy, you certainly are nothing to gawk at! Are you planning to be employed here? I certainly wouldn't mind caring for you darling!"

The short, blue haired retainer reached out to Mateo, but instead of a punch or a slap, she lightly plucked a loose thread from his cloak. It was a light green, jade coloured thread, which had caught her attention. Selena and Camillia looked at what Beruka held, and Selena said "This doesn't match your clothing at all! Have been around any Hoshidan scum lately? Perhaps you vanquished them?!" With much passion and zeal.

Camillia laughed at her retainer's behavior, and said again "Please darling, why don't we talk a bit? From your looks, you appear to be a Mage. A veteran at that. And you're so young..." She cooed. "Let me at least give you some tea before you head out on your way darling."

Well, now that I'm awake, I'll get to responding! :D

I'll be sending my replies via PM as to keep this place relatively clean >v>;;;

(I only wanted the apps here so I could see the order in which they were posted more easily, haha)

Edit: A like from me means that I've read the person's app and sent a PM for it.

Basic Information
YOKI -

Most Interested In - To Be or Not To Be or Eye of the Beholder

Preferred Gender - I play male most of the time, but the gender of my character depends on what I'm up for and what I think would fit in!

Pairings - My favourite paring is MxM, I'm not too picky though as MxF is also fun some of the time! I've never tried FxF, but hey! I could give it a shot!

Time Zone/Availability - On weekdays from around 3pm GMT+1 to late at night, maybe 1-3am GMT+!

On weekends from around 8-10am all the way to 2-3am (Unless I have something planned for that day)

Triggers/Strong Dislikes - NOPE! I am a trigger free zone! I'm cool with whatever.

Face Claims - Drawn/anime or description are usually easier for me since I find them easier to find, completely fine with realistic too though.

Post Length - My post length completely depends on my partner. I can write anything from 2-3 lines to 10 paragraphs if I feel up to it. I'd say my average is from 3-6 paragraphs.

Post Frequency - It depends if I have other RPs running and how motivated I am. I'd say if we're doing long replies it could be anywhere from a 30 minute to 4 hour wait. Although on some day I'll only be able to get 1 or 2 replies in. It's usually every day, it can vary from time to time.

Other
Well, I love computers and video games... They're kind of my life. I'm in the process of learning python and java right now, which is super fun. I did HTML not too long ago as well!

I love having discussions about anything with anyone, and if we're talking fandoms...well I can get into something without even having watched/played/read/seen it if you tell me enough information! I guess what I'm saying is that I really like to fan over anything and everything that's interesting to anyone!

And I hope we can have fun!

Writing Sample

With the world as it was there really wasn't much of a chance for the average person, with the world as it was it was much more dangerous to step into the wrong territory than it was back when the government was a thing, with the world as it was people were free to do anything...and when people were free to do anything...they really would do just about anything. You should never under estimate what humans are capable of, they can be cruel, heartless beings with no concept of empathy, they can care about you one second and throw you away like yesterdays lunch the next, they can pretend to care to get what they want out of you and then leave you in the dust...with nothing left...

People were just allowed to get away with anything...but without a leader it was hard to stop that... Some liked it, others hated it... There was nothing you could do about it, even if someone tried to step up, unless they had the support they'd soon get killed by one of the other groups. Maybe the 'Goodies' were the biggest of them all, but they weren't necessarily the strongest... They acted like a society, they were society, but people didn't like that, stronger people who didn't care for consequences, who, if they weren't caught, wouldn't ever face punishment... People who officially had places to hide out in until they were safe. It was hard to catch people who were good at what they did, well...unless you were good at what
you did.

Kian had never understood why the 'Goodies' called themselves that, he wouldn't say that they were all good... They still killed, and, like any other human society, they judged one another. Human nature is something that cannot be changed, not even by a simple name that classifies you as one of the 'good guys', just because you're classified under that name does not make everything you do
good...it doesn't make everything you do right.... Some people seemed to think it did, but he'd never understand those people, he'd never be able to connect with those people...

Plus, the name itself was childish.

He knew he wasn't perfect, but he'd do his best to keep everyone safe...to keep everyone alive... There were these people...sort of like what he'd read people called 'the police', they were the ones who stopped murders and kept the cities and citizens safe. He, however, was not one of these people, he was simply your average citizen, your average citizen who wanted revenge, revenge on someone who had hurt him and his family more than they could ever understand... Someone who he knew existed...someone who he could find if he was careful enough, he knew he could do it...and he would.

His father had been killed by this someone.

Kian's father was part of what would have been called 'the police', they never gave themselves an official name, but he was a man who only wanted everyone to be happy...he only wanted to keep everyone safe. H wanted to watch children playing in the streets safely, people laughing and having a good time... Not this brutal society where if you turned the wrong corner you got shot... Then some jackass thought it was funny to kill him, they thought it was a good idea to
kill him...and Kian was furious. Oh he was livid... Now, as a person Kian didn't seem dangerous or threatening, but he would find this person, and he would make sure that they paid dearly for killing his father...because that man had been one of the only family members that Kian even care about.

There had been rumours of this certain person appearing around the area that was once San Diego, so that's where Kian was, San Diego, and that's where he knew he would find this person. He couldn't lose him, he had to follow him, this wasn't something he'd just give up on... He'd chase this guy down for weeks if he had to...months...
years...as long as it took...

Basic Information
Your Name - Dkingow

Most Interested In - <Letters From Me to You>

Preferred Gender - <Female>

Pairings - <Don't care as much but prefer FxF>

Time Zone/Availability - <Eastern Standard in America, Usually on between 8am-11pm>

Triggers/Strong Dislikes - <Are there any particular things or themes that you are uncomfortable with or set you off?>

Face Claims - <No idea what that means. Sorry>

Post Length - <Anywhere from 3 sentences to a few paragraphs>

Post Frequency - <Within 10 minutes if not Busy>

Other
If you wish, please tell me a little more about yourself! I prefer to get to know the people with whom I am RP'ing with better. This section can be anything from an introduction to a simple list of things that you like. You can also leave this empty if you wish.

I am a big fan or RPing and Anime, so I have many ideas to use when I want to do RP. I love romance and it makes it so much fun to add into the RPs to see how the other person reacts and how to make the romance go big or bring it down and ruin it. (I know I'm evil) I usually like to do different kinds of RPs and this one struck me as unique and something I have not seen as in RP before. I look forward to doing it if I can. I am an IT Admin during the day so I can be away from the computer for an hour or two at random but usually get back in a soon as I can.

Writing Sample
Please either copy and paste or write up a writing sample here. It doesn't have to be a ten page essay. All that I need is a sample that's about the same length as your typical post and shows me what kind of writing style that you have. No, you don't need multiple samples. I just put multiple samples because...I don't even know.

I will give a sample if I were in this RP now. (Assuming she is a teen in high school, her name is Misty.)

Misty looked at her bag as she went to pull out her notebook. She always loved to draw on the ride home so she could ignore everyone else. She was always made fun of for having pure white hair and she always knew she was an outcast. She dug around and felt a box. 'Why is there a box in my bad.' She thought looking down at it. A metal box no bigger then a tablet sat on top of her notebooks. She pulled it out and opened it expecting some prank to go off and everyone to laugh at her.

Looking up she saw no one was paying attention. It didn't seem that the person who put it there was on her bus. She opened it to find a note. She looked around again to see if anyone might be looking. Carefully unfolding the paper she read the note. 'You have the most beautiful white hair a person could ever love.' It read as she blushed brightly. Looking up again, seeing that no one had turned around she took out a pencil. 'If this is a joke, or even if this is real, how will you be able to get this?' She wrote before folding up the paper and putting it back in the box. She laughed to herself as she pulled out her notebook. 'Why would I even write on a note that is in MY bag.' She thought as she drew in her notebook.

>v>;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back