• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LF> Detailed writer to play Male character in post-apocalyptic RP ^o^

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
Yo! (^o^)9

As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone who can write at least a good sized paragraph to the occasional 4 paragraphs. I'm trying to revive a realllly old RP of mine, which was written for a small group. But I decided to go with a more manageable 1 x 1 first, to kick things off. If its successful, there will be sequels that include a small group of RP-ers =D

The general premise is simple enough, if you know about the game Hellgate (I've not played it myself tbh). Near future Earth is overrun by demons, and its up to a bunch of Neo-crusaders (think medieval weaponry fused with magic and technology) and their angel allies to defend earth.

I have a detailed write-up archived somewhere, just waiting to be edited. SO if there's genuine interest, and you would like to know more, I can dig it up in no time ^_^;

Hellgate: London. Now there's a game I've not heard of for a long time.
So you're interested? :DD

The closest approximation would be hellgate, but since I've not played it myself, I'm not sure how similar it is. ^-^;

If your interest is piqued, I'll fish out the rp for you to decide further.

I love it.

Haven't played that game in a while but I have a half demon character sided with good as kind of an informant/ mercenary I haven't had a place for yet.

I am intrigued.

Yakebow Yakebow Would you still be interested if you can only play a human character? >.. <

The storyline i have is admittedly different, but i couldn't think of any other example that would resemble it other than hellgate D=

Yakebow Yakebow Would you still be interested if you can only play a human character? >.. <

The storyline i have is admittedly different, but i couldn't think of any other example that would resemble it other than hellgate D=

Yes, yes I would be.

But maybe since it is fantasy said human can learn certain demonic/angelic capabilities to a limited degree?

Constantine(the movie) also comes to mind.

But yes. Send me a PM. I am facinated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back