• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern lf 1x1 western, etc OCxOC.

gouache

cold and planetary.

a very small nothing fancy 1x1 interest check.

✂ introduction —
  • hello! I go by gouache.
  • I'm in my 20's, and I use she/they pronouns.
  • I have a relatively busy schedule but I still will make time for writing.
  • I've been writing/roleplaying for over a decade now, and have used Rpn on and off for years now.
  • I'm a literate writer, and can easily get onto the novella side of writing.
  • I'm heavy-handed and passionate about character creation and fleshing them out as much as possible (my special interest is my OCS). I find I click the most with people who also really put thought and time into their characters.

✂ interests (atm) —
  • As of now, I've been interested in anything old Western-themed after playing Red Dead Redemption for the sixth time. I'm not looking for anything canon related to the series, instead more of the aspects involved in the game that make up character building and setting.
  • I also always crave anything attorney and crime-related plots. I yearn for it. ****
  • I'm always craving Interview with the Vampire-esque RP's.
  • I love anything knights/kingdom-related plots.
  • I'm always interested in hearing people's interests and ideas for plots unrelated to my cravings. although, I do not like anything college/school-related plots, or slice of life.
  • I love romance being an aspect of the plot, especially slow burn.

✂ other —
  • you must be above the age of 20. I'm an adult, and do not feel comfortable writing with a minor.
  • DM me if you have any questions or want to talk about ideas/plots. thanks!

and yeehaw

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back