• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's write together! (looking for advanced lit partners)

boundless

About Me

I'm 17, turning 18 in a few months, so I would prefer anyone I roleplay with to be my age or a bit older. I have a few years of roleplaying experience, however I've been writing creatively for practically most of my life. As far as my schedule, since it's the summer and I don't have much going on at the moment so I'm pretty active on here, but that will change a bit since I will be starting college in the fall.

What You Can Expect From Me

I write a solid amount, two decent paragraphs or more at times. I can be very descriptive, so if I ever take a while to reply, I'm usually working on a response. As I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty active at the moment, so a daily response can be expected from me. I will always let someone know if I'm not feeling a roleplay anymore, so if you feel the same way, just let me know! My feelings won't be hurt, haha.

Interests and Ideas

I like drama, romance, and mystery. Combine all three of these components together, and that is my ideal roleplay! I do prefer to write female characters over male characters, the only reason being I find that I'm better at it. But I also like to double up with parings, just because it makes things interesting, so I can write as both genders.

At the moment, I don't have any concrete plot ideas, but if you do, and are interested in roleplaying with me, please PM me with your ideas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back