• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Try This Again

DamnCatsMeow

Classified: Lost

*Copied from a previous thread.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, artists and muses, I hope today is treating you well!
Things are starting to calm down again in my life so I figured I would get my RP life back on track.

Things I am currently looking for:

Plot A:
MC is a witch who is stuck performing in a freak show that travels the globe. Forced to perform illusions for the crowds and dark magic behind the scenes for the ringleader. YC is a spectator who happened to visit the show. YC seems to be MC's only hope for escape and survival but at what cost will this all come?
*Has options for doubling; Options for YC to be supernatural; MxF or FxF*

Plot B:
MC is a demon on vacation from hell. YC stumbles into one of their dangerous parties. What happens when MC notices a strange aura from yours?
*So many options; MxF, MxM*

Plot C:
MC is the grim reaper. YC is dead but doesn't know it. Will MC be able to convince YC to cross over? Will MC want to once they fall in love?
*MxF only*
  1. My average post length is 3-5 paragraphs. I can push this with enough to go off of.
  2. Plot A and C I will only play Female.
  3. All plots are romance heavy.
  4. I have no triggers or limits, things can get as dark/hot as you would like, just make sure to discuss it with me first.
  5. I am open to writing outside of this platform.
  6. I like drama--it pushes things forward.

:captaincat: I currently have a starter ready to go for Plot A. :captaincat:

Hello there I would be happy to do plot A, with you. I won't be able to reply everyday but I can get you a few replies a week. I can play a male and am happy to play side characters as needed.

STILL LOOKING FOR THE BELOW:

Tuesday May 8th, 2018

Someone do Plot A with me and make it hella creepy + goth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back