• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's start with something light hearted

fickleglory

*cough*
"Grandpa!" Millie jumps down the last few stairs and crouches as she lands. "Grandpa," she runs down the hall and into the kitchen. He is sitting at a round table with an empty plate in front of him. He looks to her wearing an orange and white stripe top, denim jeans, and a bright orange raincoat.
He finishes chewing, "Is there someplace you'd like to go, young lady?"
"Can I have my allowance early," she brings her hands behind her back.
"Is there a loan shark after ya'" he pushes himself upward with the table and takes the plate to the sink.
"You know the person who owns the ice cream cart and they sometimes use the cart with the bell?
"Yeah, I know 'em, Mill." he rinses his plate and sets it into the washer.
"I kept asking for pistachio so they ordered some and I want to see if they have it today,"
"Why didn't you ask me to get it at the grocery store," he grandfather reaches in the back of his pocket.
Millie's face turns a little pink, "I like to eat local"
Her grandfather chuckles, "That's a politician's response for a 14 year old," he lifts five dollars out and holds it to Millie.
"Thank you!" she grabs it and dashes. Millie pulls on her slickers and opens the front door, "I'll be back later!" Her grandfather lives in a rural area and the small town is about a mile walk. The weather is often grey or rainy, but the vegetation is thriving. She keeps herself on the right hand of the muddy road. It is only sprinkling, however the rain could change it's mood and worsen. Millie waves to her neighbors as she passes by them and finally enters the town. The girl makes her way to the ice cream shop and looks through the glass to see who is inside today.

((I don't really have any particular "direction" I just wanted something nice to role-play. Do what you want with it))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back