• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's start a romance together! <3

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Wow.. that title sounded a lot less weird in my head.

Anyway, Hi!

I'm Jami

I'm a girl

I'm almost twenty

I work during the evenings so the days are like, my only times to role play

Sooo anywayyy rules?

Guidelines:

One liners: I hate them, as far as I'm concerned, they can just go away. I understand if you have artist block or something, but if I give you a huge paragraph, and this has happened before, and you reply with "He nodded" I may or may not reply to you

Genres: I really only like modern day stuff, and even though I've had plots for high school for some time, I am definitely willing to try something new. It can range from supernatural to high school to a Utopia type world to arranged marriage, so if you have a plot, please don't be afraid to send it to me! I'll probably do it with you:)

OOC: I really, really, really, enjoy people that I can talk too and are friendly, so please be that person for me:)

Genders: I really like playing female, because I am female, but I can double, triple, or whatever the plot calls for. Typically, I need someone to play a male for my female, it would most definitely be preferred for someone to play a male here. Thank you:)

Post length and timing: I've already spoken about one liners, but with that being said, you don't need to write me three paragraphs on how a blade of grass looks while the sun is going down. :P Actually, I'd be more than happy with a paragraph or two, and that's because I hate waiting my dears. I am literally like the most impatient person ever. No, I wont harass you if you take a while to reply, but please, if you're getting off or can't reply for the rest of the day or night, please let me know. I hate just sitting here and waiting for a reply.

Phew, I'm glad the talk of rules are over with :P

Fun Stuff!! :)

Like I said, I'll be willing to try anything, but let's be honest, we all have some cravings here and there, and here are a few of mine, with the pairings, I'll underline which role I would prefer to play:)

Utopia type world

Teacher x
student

good girl x bad boy

kidnapper x
kidnapped

So that's all that I can really get off the top of my head right now, but I promise if you come to me with an idea, there is a 95% chance, I'll say yes.

Oh Guys! I almost forgot!

ROMANCE:

Listen, I'm sorry, I need it, it has to be involved in the role play somehow, I just get bored without it, I absolutely love it. However, it can be the fluffiest, loviest romance, or it can be the super dysfunctional, fighting, but can't stand to lose each other, romance. That's really up to you when we make up the plot together.

Ideas??

Yes, I go crazy with the color changing, I understand x)

I only really have a few ideas:

One is a high school romance between two best friends, who have been best friends for literally ever, since even before they could speak, this is the most thought out one, it has so many twists and turns, but I don't like putting too many details on here.

Utopia: This one isn't nearly as thought out, but I know it's a controlled environment, where everyone pretty much has to do, say and think whatever they're told. Ever played Fallout three? It's one of my favorite video games, remember escaping the vault? Yeah, it'll kind of be like that, we could play two rebellious teens, that eventually try to get away from the mind control, but how will we get passed all the guards and cameras guarding the entrance?

Dreamy: I've never role played this before but it was a story I wrote a long, long time ago, and I thought it would make a cool role play. My character and your character, live all the way across the country from each other, therefore, don't know each other existed, until one night, when they appeared in front of one another in their dreams one night, they were sure it was nothing, so they just shook it off, but with each passing night, they keep seeing each other and begin talking more and more, when they finally fall in love, they are doing whatever it takes to sleep all the time, and when their parents get concerned about it, they are doing whatever it takes to keep the two separated, so what's going to happen to the star crossed lovers?

Well, thank you guys for taking all the time to read this! I know it was super long and boring but I need some role play partners, who wont just ditch without ever talking to me again. Shoot me a line guys! xD

I have an idea that's a slight variation on yours (If that's not a huge problem) And it does have a supernatural aspect

Too long time best friends and one of the friends finds out they have powers and they're not the only one. Small groups of people all across the world are developing supernatural powers and they're all being killed publicly. The two friends must find a way to save each other while still maintaining their regular highschool life.

Let me know. Also as a strange request I'm hard of vision so I can't do the strange colors :P

Another problem with that... I don't know how :P I'm very new to this particular site so I can't/don't know how

I would love to do the best friend one with you! Our any really. I'm just not the best at thinking up storylines or ideas. :)

Well, I'll pm you some ideas and we'll see if we can figure something out:)

Hey guys? Everyone should role play with me! I'm super nice I promise:)

Buuuuump

Hello I would love to roleplay with you :) do you wanna try teacher/student?

Hello would you like to role play with me? :)

Man I wish I could read this fully, but it hurts my eyes to do so. From what I could read though, you seem to be the kind of person I would want to establish an RP with. The only issue is that I play females as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back