• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ™š | ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. [๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ]

weldherwings

โ—‰-โ—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=body] [div class=main1]
[div class=name]welcome.
[/div][/div] [div class=info1] [div class=next1]next.[/div] [div class=pictureinfo1][/div] [div class=info1content][div class="scroll"] [div class=name]weldherwings.[/div]

Hi! Hello there!

My name is Stephanie (also known as my username, weldherwings or angst queen or lizard queen) and Iโ€™m on the hunt for some new one on one roleplays! Iโ€™m twenty-eight years young (man, thatโ€™s something a boomer would say. Gross.) and live on a farm in Western Australia. Iโ€™m a full-time online uni student so Iโ€™m forever online, and only have a casual job. The only days I tend to be offline are the days when I travel to Perth (capital city which takes 2.5 hours) to see my family and go to church.

Iโ€™ve been roleplaying since I was the wee age of 11 on Neopets before moving to a roleplay website (first called December Romance, then Twilight Sky, and then Ink and Prose but has now shut down) where I was a moderator until I was diagnosed with cancer in 2014. I stopped roleplaying until the end of 2018 when I stumbled upon Rpnation!

I like to dabble with bbcode (I've been messing around with HTML/javacript/jquery codes since I was eight years old), graphic designing and will always post 500+ words per post. Iโ€™m a fanatic about Asian culture and have been since I was little, watching Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Card Captors in the morning before primary school. I know how to read Hangul and Iโ€™m at the beginnerโ€™s level of learning to speak Korean. My husband and I went to Korea a couple of years ago and fell in love with it!

Some pros about roleplaying me include: youโ€™ll be living in meme-city as I send you tiktok videos and funny pictures. I have wild shingleback lizards that visit my house every day and Iโ€™ll share pictures of them with you. Iโ€™m pretty punctual with my responses. I hate ghosting and so will tell you if Iโ€™m ever lacking motivation. I love out of character chatter and will talk your ear off. And while I enjoy some good fluffy roleplays, I'm a fricken angst queen also.

The cons about roleplaying with me is that I do suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder and can have some pretty anxious/depressed days. I'm usually very good at picking up when I'm having a bad day and will even tell you to warn you. That being said, I feel like nothing triggers me because of it in some weird way? I'm all about the darkness and angst in themes, baby. But also saying that, I do tend to forget that not everyone thinks like me (so tell me your triggers BIG TIME before we start roleplaying!). And if it's an issue (which it really shouldn't be??), all my characters for the plots provided have Asian face claims. .[/div][/div][/div] [class=body]width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;margin:auto;position:relative; [/class] [class=main1]width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background:URL(https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/139/139515.gif); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 90%; border-radius:10px; position:absolute;top:0px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:2s; cursor:pointer;[/class] [class=picture]width:380px; height:250px; background:URL(https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/139/139515.gif); background-size:cover; background-position:50%; border-radius:10px; position:absolute; top:10px; left:10px; filter:grayscale(100%);transition: all .7s; [/class] [class name=main1 state=hover]filter:grayscale(0%); transition:2s;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px;[/class] [class=info1]width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background-color:#f2f2f2; border-radius:10px; position:absolute;display:none; [/class] [class=info1content]width:300px; height:360px; padding:10px; float:right; overflow:hidden; display:inline-block; font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-0.5; font-height:11px; color: black; margin-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px;[/class] [class=pictureinfo1]width:280px; height:370px; border-radius:10px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/YVGcH0i.jpg); background-position:50%; background-size:cover; display:inline-block;[/class] [class=next1]font-size:20px; width:100px; height:20px; position:absolute; padding:10px; top:50px; left:-80px;transform: rotate(270deg); border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; background-color:#f2f2f2; text-align:center; font-family:Karla; letter-spacing:-0.5; cursor:pointer;[/class] [class=next2]font-size:20px; width:100px; height:20px; position:absolute; padding:10px; top:175px; left:-80px;transform: rotate(270deg); border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; background-color:#f2f2f2; text-align:center; font-family:Karla; letter-spacing:-0.5;cursor:pointer;[/class] [class=home]font-size:20px; width:100px; height:20px; position:absolute; padding:10px; top:300px; left:-80px;transform: rotate(270deg); border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; background-color:#f2f2f2; text-align:center; font-family:Karla; letter-spacing:-0.5;cursor:pointer;[/class] [class=hide]opacity:0[/class] [class=info2]width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background-color:#f2f2f2; border-radius:10px; position:absolute;display:none; [/class] [class=info2content]width:300px; height:360px; padding:10px; float:right; overflow:hidden; display:inline-block; font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-0.5; font-height:11px; color: black; margin-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px;[/class] [class=pictureinfo2]width:280px; height:370px; border-radius:10px; background:URL(https://data.whicdn.com/images/299499112/original.jpg); background-position:50%; background-size:cover; display:inline-block;[/class] [script class=main1 on=click] addClass slide main1 fadeToggle 1500 info1 [/script] [script class=next1 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 info1 fadeToggle 1500 info2 [/script] [script class=home on=click] fadeToggle 1500 info1 fadeToggle 1500 plot1 [/script] [script class=next2 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 info2 fadeToggle 1500 plot1 [/script] [class=slide]animation-name: {post_id}slide; animation-duration: 4s; animation-timing-fuction: linear; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: forwards[/class] [class=slide2]animation-name: {post_id}slide2; animation-duration: 4s; animation-timing-fuction: linear; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: forwards[/class] [animation=slide][keyframe=0] ransform: translateX(0); opacity: 1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateX(1000px);opacity: 0;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=slide2][keyframe=0] ransform: translateX(1000); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateX(0px);opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=name]font-size: 40px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 1px;color: #000;letter-spacing: -1px;font-family: Karla; text-align:centre;[/class] [div class=info2] [div class=next2]next.[/div] [div class=pictureinfo2][/div] [div class=info2content][div class="scroll"] [div class=name]you.[/div]

- All my themes are romance and angst based โ€“ my favourite type. However, I do like it when characters and plots are in-depth (like foreshadowing and symbolism)

- Iโ€™m on the hunt for someone to play the female characters in these plots.

- I have six plots available at the moment which are super flexible! Just talk to me about it!

- Iโ€™m strictly fxm

- Realistic face claims

- Just because I use Asian face claims, doesn't mean you have to. And to be honest, interracial relationships are my thing! I freaking love them!

- Iโ€™m on the hunt for someone who can post-match not just in quantity but quality. Nothing sucks more than posting something 500+ words to get three sentences back. If you ever have a writerโ€™s block โ€“ come talk to me! Plotting together usually gets juices pumping!

- Third-person writing.

- Respond hopefully at least once a week. I know real life come first โ€“ but give me a heads up if you canโ€™t reply during the week and I will also do the same C:

- โ€œoh, Iโ€™m no good at bbcode. She wonโ€™t want to roleplay with meโ€ โ€“ wrongo! Iโ€™m in it for the story, not for how it looks. Iโ€™ve just anal about how my stuff looks haha And if you want to use bbcode and need help, Iโ€™m more than happy to help you out!

- Roleplay on threads. Maybe PM. But I like threads more.

- When I do a roleplay, I like to be a bit over the top (I have too much time on my hands) and create an aesthetic feel to it. Feel free to stalk me and see what I mean. But I like to do basic character sheets, make โ€˜chapterโ€™s etc.

- Talk to me if you have any triggers!

- Just talk to me in general! Doesnโ€™t have to be every single day โ€“ maybe once every two or three days! I donโ€™t just want someone to roleplay with โ€“ I want someone I can build a friendship with!

- I use Discord for OOC as itโ€™s just easier to send things and what not. If you donโ€™t have discord or donโ€™t plan on using it, donโ€™t worry C: Iโ€™m very flexible.

- After youโ€™ve had a look at the plots and got an idea of what youโ€™d like to do, comment below with your favourite meme and tell me exactly what plot youโ€™d like to do, why, and introduce yourself a little bit. Theyโ€™re not first come, first served and Iโ€™d like to get a feel of my roleplaying buddyโ€™s writing/style before I choose to roleplay with them to ensure weโ€™re compatible [/div][/div][/div] [div class=plot1][div class=home]home.[/div]
[div class=name]plots.
[/div]
[div class=1]
[div class=2][/div][div class=3][/div][div class=4][/div][div class=5][/div][div class=6][/div][/div][/div] [class=1]width:100px; height:100px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/fefb7512faf4984749cd140131e51eac/tumblr_onvsovldZZ1w009ito1_500.jpg); background-size:cover;filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s; border-radius:200px; display:inline-block; margin:20px;background-position:50%[/class] [class name=1 state=hover]transform: scale(1.6);border-radius:200px;background: URL(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/ckUMbjTAk1aTQ6e8wm4BsNSqPiAj2l-TWRiGcmasP7BoLkSQNQI1t2VnTPMrZVCUUI_km5aRikZx1BAG6jhia5Np_v8Z_0suSQ=w530-h334-p-k); background-size:cover; background-position:50%;transition:1s;cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=2]width:100px; height:100px; background:URL(https://data.whicdn.com/images/242850896/original.jpg); background-size:cover;filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s; border-radius:200px; display:inline-block; margin:20px;background-position:50%[/class] [class name=2 state=hover]border-radius:200px;background: URL(https://pm1.narvii.com/6805/47a77b597645274a9b36c6079c3bd673ce752807v2_00.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50%;transition:1s;transform: scale(1.6);cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=3]width:100px; height:100px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/2290c19bd3af1af267ad21164a5f22f9/tumblr_ovg3ffxFDR1w4t58uo1_1280.jpg); background-size:cover;filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s; border-radius:200px; display:inline-block; margin:20px;background-position:50%[/class] [class name=3 state=hover]border-radius:200px;background: URL(https://wheninmanila.blob.core.windows.net/wheninmanilabucket/2019/11/Eric-Nam-Manila.png); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 10%;transition:1s;transform: scale(1.6);cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=4]width:100px; height:100px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/33/70/41/3370411e2f0c3f7955cf3b2929bda8a5.jpg); background-size:cover;filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s; border-radius:200px; display:inline-block; margin:20px;background-position:50%[/class] [class name=4 state=hover]border-radius:200px;background: URL(https://yt3.ggpht.com/a/AGF-l7-PmwzC6ZYCm_OC6hmqkaZNDRW-I4ZK3gfp2g=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 10%;transition:1s;transform: scale(1.6);cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=5]width:100px; height:100px; background:URL(https://pm1.narvii.com/7082/38826fb38605baca11ed61656046c23560f98d17r1-1024-1024v2_uhq.jpg); background-size:cover;filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s; border-radius:200px; display:inline-block; margin:20px;background-position:50%[/class] [class name=5 state=hover]border-radius:200px;background: URL(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ohxV0EO5woo/maxresdefault.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 10%;transition:1s;transform: scale(1.6); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=6]width:100px; height:100px; background:URL(https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F36%2F2019%2F07%2F18215340%2Fmodern-wedding-bouquets-rebecca-yale-0719.jpeg); background-size:cover;filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s; border-radius:200px; display:inline-block; margin:20px;background-position:50%[/class] [class name=6 state=hover]border-radius:200px;background: URL(https://cdn2.tstatic.net/jatim/foto/bank/images/rapper-one-umumkan-keluar-dari-yg-entertainment.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 90%;transition:1s;transform: scale(1.6); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=plot1]width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background-color:#f2f2f2; border-radius:10px; position:absolute; display:none; top:0px;[/class] [script class=1 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea1 [/script] [script class=2 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea2 [/script] [script class=3 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea3 [/script] [script class=close on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea1 [/script] [script class=close2 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea2 [/script] [script class=close3 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea3 [/script] [script class=4 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea4 [/script] [script class=close4 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea4[/script] [script class=5 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea5 [/script] [script class=close5 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea5[/script] [script class=6 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea6 [/script] [script class=close6 on=click] fadeToggle 1500 plotidea6[/script] [div class=plotidea1][div class="scroll"][div class=name2]back from the edge.[/div]
Inspired by "Parasite" (2019) and "The Edge" by Fyke feat. James Lee.
tutor x student's mother

Muse A is a twenty-one year old university student, just trying to get through life one day at a time and living off of each pay check. Coming from a poor living situation, and riding on a scholarship to get him through university, Muse A has been a tutor to an eight year old child from a wealthy family for a couple of months now. He and the child have a great connection and often, if Muse A is running early or has nothing to do after his tutoring session, will stick around to just play basketball or video games with them.

Muse B is the mother of the child being tutored. While she lives a wealthy lifestyle, and has everything sheโ€™s ever wanted in a heartbeat, she still feels empty on the inside. Her husband doesnโ€™t look at her the same way he used to, and she suspects that heโ€™s cheating on as heโ€™s rarely home and always on business trips.

After an incident that leaves Muse A both homeless and in hospital, Muse B, her child and her husband go to visit Muse A in hospital. While heโ€™s rarely home, Muse Bโ€™s husband sees that Muse A has a great relationship with their child. Therefore, he offers a Muse A the opportunity to move into their spare servant room and to be their childโ€™s part-time nanny as their usual nanny wants to go onto holidays. Muse A agrees and soon after being realised from hospital, moves in with the family.

With Muse Bโ€™s husband away once more, Muse A and Muse B start to spend some time together. They both see that theyโ€™re both very lonely people coming from troubled backgrounds. And one night, as Muse B is tucking her child to bed, her child reveals what they talk about with Muse A; and mentions that Muse A once told them that Muse B was very pretty. But surelyโ€ฆ that could mean something else, right? โ€ฆ Right? [div class=close][/div][/div][/div] [class=plotidea1]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-0.5; font-height:11px; color: black; width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background-color:#f2f2f2; border-radius:10px; position:absolute;display:none; overflow:hidden; top:0px; [/class] [class=name2]font-size: 30px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 1px;color: #000;letter-spacing: -1px;font-family: Karla; text-align:centre;[/class] [class=close]width:50px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:550px; top:40px; color:black; font-size:30px;cursor:pointer;[/class] [div class=plotidea2][div class="scroll"][div class=name2]when the party's over.[/div]
Inspired by "When The Party's Over" cover by Cub Sport
childhood friend x childhood friend

Muse A and Muse B (early twenties) have been best friends since they were babies. Their mothers met at a mothers group, and the two children have been playing together ever since. Theyโ€™ve been through everything together; the highs and the lows. Theyโ€™ve seen each other grow from little children into young adults. Theyโ€™ve seen each other find their first loves and their first heart breaks. The pair of them are two peas in a pod, with their own inside jokes and fond memories.

One night, Muse A gets a phone call from Muse B, asking him to come over and cheer her up โ€“ she just had a major fight with her boyfriend. Muse A rushes over and tells Muse B that theyโ€™re going out to drink and have dinner. The pair of them go out to their favourite barbeque establishment where they order enough food and alcohol for a group of ten people.

Eventually, once Muse A walks Muse B home (both of them absolutely hammered from drinking so much soju), Muse A tells Muse B that maybe they should just get married together; their parents would be happy and they would be happy. After a firm few moments of drunk giggling, the idea doesnโ€™t seem so bad. And with just a look, the pair of them share a drunken kiss.

It doesnโ€™t just end there. The next morning, Muse A and Muse B find themselves in Muse Bโ€™s bed, completely naked and with a horrible hang over. The pair of them barely unable to remember what happened the night before. They both toss up that nothing actually happened (I mean, theyโ€™re best friends โ€“ nothing would happen, right? Especially because Muse B has a boyfriend โ€“ she would never do anything so stupid)

After a couple of weeks, that night keeps on replaying in their heads with new memories of it popping up here and there. Muse A begins to realise that he is extremely attracted to Muse B (no matter how hard he tries not to). And Muse B has discovered that maybe โ€“ just maybe โ€“ something did happen that night as she sits in her apartment, staring down at a positive pregnancy test. [div class=close2][/div][/div][/div] [class=plotidea2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-0.5; font-height:11px; color: black; width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background-color:#f2f2f2; border-radius:10px; position:absolute;display:none; overflow:hidden; top:0px; [/class] [class=close2]width:50px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:550px; top:40px; color:black; font-size:30px;cursor:pointer;[/class] [div class=plotidea3][div class="scroll"][div class=name2]don't let love die young.[/div]
Inspired by "Love Die Young" by Eric Nam and everything that is Eric Nam
hacker x criminal

Muse A, also known as โ€œS7venโ€, is a complete enigma.

Many people within the criminal circles of New York have heard of โ€œS7venโ€, but no one has ever seen what he looks like. Heโ€™s one of the greatest hackers for his generation but refuses to help out anyone else. He sees himself as a Robin Hood as he takes money from the rich and gives to the poor through his hacker capabilities.

Muse B is apart of a criminal group who are on the look out for Muse A, hoping he will help them out. Little does Muse B know, but sheโ€™s already met Muse A โ€“ plenty of times. As Muse Aโ€™s family run a Korean restaurant that she regularly gets take away from.

Once discovering that Muse A is the hacker she is looking for, she asks him to help them out. He, of course, refuses. That is until she pulls out the big guns by taking a picture of him and saying sheโ€™ll release his image onto the internet, and everyone will know who he is. That is, if he refuses to help. [div class=close3][/div][/div][/div] [class=plotidea3]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-0.5; font-height:11px; color: black; width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background-color:#f2f2f2; border-radius:10px; position:absolute;display:none; overflow:hidden; top:0px; [/class] [class=close3]width:50px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:550px; top:40px; color:black; font-size:30px;cursor:pointer;[/class] [div class=plotidea4][div class="scroll"][div class=name2]we are unique blueprints.[/div]
Inspired by "I'm just like you... except" by Wen Huber
Awkward first meetings

Muse B (late teens - early twenties) is a lawfully good person. So, when she sees someone doing the wrong thing, you bet your sweet ass she is going to stand up for what is right! Over the last few days, she has noticed that at their local shops, the same car is parked in the handicap bay. Sure, they have a handicap permit โ€“ but one day, as sheโ€™s arriving at the shop, she notices the same car is reversing from a handicap bay and โ€“ well, itโ€™s a young nineteen year old (Muse A).

She decides to keep watch and one day, as Muse A arrives at the shops, she happens to catch him getting out of his car. And he looks completely normal! He doesnโ€™t look like he has any illnesses or physical ailments that would require him to have a handicap permit. Which leads Muse B to come to one conclusion โ€“ he either has a fake permit or he stole it. Enraged by the thought of it, she approaches him and confronts him; she tells him that sheโ€™s going to report him and demands for his name, car number and phone number. Muse A thinks that sheโ€™s just trying to come up with a clever way to ask for his phone number, so plays along. Only to realise that Muse B is calling the police. He tries to convince her to get off the phone but within minutes, a police car on duty nearby arrives.

Muse A tries to explain that his handicap permit is real and that he is physically disabled. When Muse B continues that the police should fine him and take his car away, Muse A finally has decided that heโ€™s had enough; he leans down and pulls up the leg of his pants to show his prosthetic leg. Awkward! [div class=close4][/div][/div][/div] [class=plotidea4]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-0.5; font-height:11px; color: black; width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background-color:#f2f2f2; border-radius:10px; position:absolute;display:none; overflow:hidden; top:0px; [/class] [class=close4]width:50px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:550px; top:40px; color:black; font-size:30px;cursor:pointer;[/class] [div class=plotidea5][div class="scroll"][div class=name2]spring breeze that blew past winter.[/div]
Inspired by "Beautiful Goodbye" by Chen
extra x the main star

Muse A has been trying to get into the theatre industry ever since he left university. Sadly, he has never been able to land any jobs with most casting directors telling him that they arenโ€™t looking for Asians for their cast. He was about to give up auditioning when he landed a spot in the New Yorkโ€™s anniversary production of Les Misรฉrables. He had auditioned for a main role, but only landed as an extra cast member โ€“ but heโ€™s going to take it!

Muse B is a highly respected Hollywood actress. Her agency has asked her to take a dip in Broadway and managed to score her a lead role for the Les Misรฉrables production in New York. Sheโ€™s pretty, talented and famous โ€“ her life is great, right? Well, wrong. Her husband barely talks to her, sheโ€™s so stressed with her child and the main male cast member she works with is stubborn and horrible.

The whole cast goes on a retreat to get to know each other and start rehearsals. However, while on the retreat, Muse Bโ€™s husband makes a sudden appearance along with their child. He claims that he canโ€™t look after their child and just leaves. Muse A sees that Muse B is struggling with her child and so introduces himself and offers to look after the kid while Muse B is needed for her rehearsals. [div class=close5][/div][/div][/div] [class=plotidea5]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-0.5; font-height:11px; color: black; width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background-color:#f2f2f2; border-radius:10px; position:absolute;display:none; overflow:hidden; top:0px; [/class] [class=close5]width:50px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:550px; top:40px; color:black; font-size:30px;cursor:pointer;[/class] [div class=plotidea6][div class="scroll"][div class=name2]we have to do what we have to do.[/div]
Inspired by a roleplay that never took off :c
arranged marriage

Muse A and Muse B are the eldest children from different global companies. For years, their parents have planned for them to marry when theyโ€™re older. Theyโ€™ve been forced to see each other once every month to try and get along. But they canโ€™t. Because theyโ€™re just polar opposites. They would rather stab themselves in their eyeballs than spend another minute with each other. Their parents force them to take instagram pictures together when they're together, pressuring them to show the media world that they're happy and together. But the pair of them are far from it.

However, as they grow older, the pressure is now on. Muse Aโ€™s parents are forcing him to not only propose to Muse B, but to do it in a public matter so the media can see. And even worse; Muse B is being encouraged to move into Muse Aโ€™s apartment. Will the pair of them kill each other before they can walk down the aisle together? Or will they find some common ground between the pair of them? [div class=close6][/div][/div][/div] [class=plotidea6]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-0.5; font-height:11px; color: black; width:600px; height:370px; padding:10px;background-color:#f2f2f2; border-radius:10px; position:absolute;display:none; overflow:hidden; top:0px; [/class] [class=close6]width:50px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:550px; top:40px; color:black; font-size:30px;cursor:pointer;[/class] [/div]

Last edited:
[div class=body] [div class=textbox]

[div class=text][div class="scroll"][div class=name]update.[/div]
Hi pals!

Iโ€™ve updated my search thread by adding three new plots and updating one of them. Here are the changes Iโ€™ve made:

- Additional information for โ€œBack from the Edgeโ€ โ€“ btw. 18293728% craving this plot line hella bad. Someone come and snatch it plz.

- โ€œDonโ€™t Let Love Die Youngโ€ โ€“ a hacker x criminal plot

- โ€œSpring Breeze That Blew Past Winterโ€ โ€“ an extra cast x main star plot

- โ€œWe Have To Do What We Have To Doโ€ โ€“ an arranged marriage plot [/div][/div][/div] [class=body]width:560px; height:300px; position:relative; margin:auto;[/class] [class=textbox]width:550px; height:300px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#f2f2f2;[/class] [class=name]margin-top:10px;font-size: 30px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 1px;color: #000;letter-spacing: -1px;font-family: Karla;[/class] [class=text]width:250px; height:270px; padding:20px; position:absolute; left:255px; top:-10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 40px; padding-bottom:10px; font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; line-height:15px;[/class] [/div]

original.gif

First off, not exactly a connoisseur of memes but this is probably my most used one lately:

xhtoy9b.jpg
(whatever that might say about me lmao)

Second, I adore your aesthetic! So much so that the bold and italic were indeed necessary.

With those outta the way, hi!! I'm Evie and currently very very close to my second decade of life. I've just come back to roleplaying after a long break but I've been doing it since I was a cringy pre-teen. So, basically, I'm pretty confident on my writing but the coding and making threads, etc. I still need to work on. The thing I love most about roleplaying is probably the character and world building, so I really hope for a partner that I can babble and possibly fangirl to about those stuff haha

The plot I'm most interested in is 'Back From The Edge'. I like quite a few of them but this one just draws me in most and I feel like the characters we make out of this could be so interesting to explore?? Does that even make sense lol

Anyways, I'd love to write with you and I'd also love for you to teach me your aesthetic ways ^^

Last edited:
05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg

^^My life... and also my favorite meme.
I am also a huge fan of dead memes... so. John Cena, I miss you.

ANYWHO! Hi! I'm Han! I love your plots and your themes and your atheistic. *Chefs Kiss* Gorgeous. (When I saw Eric Nam in one of the plots I started to scream "eRiC!"). I am 19 years of age, with my fresh baby skin. It's been a long time since I have actually gotten far enough in an RP. I miss writing tons! I have been RPing since I was around 12-13. My basic posts are around two long paragraphs, but if I have enough motivation it can be 6-9. I love angst and drama, but also soft moments. If you'd like a writing sample, DM me! I'll send one over.

I love "When the Party's Over". It's probably my first choice. My brain is swarming with all the possible DRAMA! It was super fun to read your thread! Please DM me if you are interested or not! I'd love to chat!

bcf.png

Hej Hej! The names Grim and I use random Swedish greetings and phrases from time to time. I loved pretty much all of your plots, 'Spring Breeze That Blew Past Winter' is probably my favorite. I tend to get really into the aesthetics, though I can't do BBCode because of my OCD, I will make graphics and playlist because I have no control. With that being said I usually respond pretty quickly unless I have had a panic attack or a depressive spell (though I will always let you know). I consider myself a multipara writer but would eventually like to branch into novella more. I rather enjoy getting to know my partners and feel I get bored if I don't. It's nice to be able to giggle and gossip over our characters, plus I really like chatting with people in general.

So I was debating if I should watch again Sakura Card Captor again and I found your thread I'm hit with the adorable creature that is Kero, so if this isn't fate I don't know what it is.

Okay, after my rambling about Sakura Card Captor I'll introduce myself you can call me Mel or Stardust. I'm 23 years old and I'll mostly start having a full-time job soon. When it comes to my roleplay experience I don't really remember if I have to guess it would have been when I was 15, but it wasn't something that I did regularly until I turned 20.

When it comes to coding, I'm still learning, I have done some codes that I'm proud of, but in the process for making them I had to have my friends fixed my mistakes while I had an existential crisis, but I'm working on it. So, I bow to you for giving us this amazing code and aesthetic I could never.

When it comes to the plots, girl you gave me a hard time choosing since all of them are amazing, but the ones that caught my eye more where when the party 's over, we are unique blueprints and we have to do what we have to do.

Coming from a country that doesn't have English as their first language made it harder to find a meme that I liked a lot so I'll be sharing one of my favorites that I have found.

meme.jpg

hiya there stephanie! first off, i'm gonna apologize for being maybe a bit late here -- i understand if you weren't open to these plots anymore, but i loved them so much i just had to respond! i'm ethereally ( feel free to call me ethie because we all know that's a mouthful ). i'm a bit new here, so i don't really know all too much coding, but OMG STOP I LOVE YOURS. anyways, i'm a college student that's a fellow angst connoisseur -- like why would you actually treat your characters right when they can suffer lmao. i love all your plots, but if i had to pick, i'd definitely have to say don't let love die young because on top of angst, i'm pretty much a crime show historian and boy oh boy if i don't love some angsty, morally questionable romance.

just a warning: aaa i WILL chat your ears off. i am very talkative, and since i am a major procrastinator 99% of the time i can respond all snappy snappy. in terms of my favorite meme, i have to go with this:

netflix-feature.jpg

ouch, that's big. anyways, i again apologize if you're not currently looking for partners, but if you are, i hope we can talk soon! - ethie

so idk how this is my first time seeing this thread...
but hey itโ€™s ur girl ( :
honestly u had me at memes so here i am, dropping 2 of my fave memes
anyways thatโ€™s all ttyl

(also feel free to delete this if u want i wonโ€™t be hurt i promise)

BE2743F3-9323-4CCB-925A-0D5059011DD9.jpeg

846B0667-FDD7-4ACF-8D4C-E6D2BEF4EC1C.jpeg

22ebb54df74af8fa6ad0bbad77729f45.jpg
Hey there! My name's Feather, but feel free to call me Fea. I'm a roleplayer of 10+ years with my origins in a youth LARP league before making my way through various tabletop RPG's and finally mixing my love for writing with it, bringing me to forum-based rp! I can generally commit to posting daily (obviously real life exists so there may be a break of a few days here or there) and will always be able to post at least once a week. I usually write 2-5 paragraphs per response, but can and will write 8 or even 10+ if there's the space, it fits with the flow, and my muse is rolling. I live off of OOC chatter, and can PM you my Discord if you're interested in rping together, although I don't take rps off-site (not that I'd expect you to want to given the insane amount of BBCode, haha!) AND PLEASE I love the wild beasties, any and all lizard pictures would be greatly appreciated, and I am happy to reciprocate with bird pictures :p

I'm useless at visual art and BBCode but I will definitely make playlists for our rp if we make one. I'm working on starting to learn a little bit of BBCode, too, so there's some hope for managing some sort of aesthetic on my end.

Ah, onto plot time. So! Here's the deal: I write both male and female characters, but most of my female characters are from a pretty different genre. In fact, in spite of how well I think we'd work together (and I'll add why/what drew me here in a moment, if you'll bear with me), full realism is on the edge of the genres I write and I've just recently branched out into it. Aside from this, the muses I'm vibing with most right now are male...which makes it hard. But! Collaboration and communication are #1 and it seems to me that you're pretty into both, so I was hoping we could discuss and brainstorm and work something out. Perhaps we could double so we can do FxM and romance while working two male muses? Your hacker plot is what caught most of my attention because it's right in the gritty gang/crime sort of genre that I tend towards when writing realistic stories. I also write platonic or MxM but it sounds like neither one of those is up your ally.

But! Here's what drew me to inquire regardless of that little hitch. First, I saw how into OOC you are, and that seems instrumental in keeping a roleplay going for me. All the rps I've had that are good and long lasting involve a lot of chatter, collaboration, and talk that might not include the rp. I, like you, am looking to make friends as well as to find writing partners. You like dark themes and angst and don't have trigger warnings. I don't do anything gratuitous but a lot of my characters have themes of crime, abuse, drugs, etc. in their arcs/backstories. You like an aesthetic and I've been wanting to get better at my BBCode, if not super fancy with it, and that seems like something we could work on together. You've got a good handle on the English language and strike me as someone who's a literate roleplayer, which I appreciate. You communicate and you've got a good sense of humor and, also, lizards.

Thus, my query ends here. I don't wanna drop my discord tag on an open thread but if you PM me then I'll hurl it your way so we can talk there. Have a great day!

- Fea

Users who are viewing this thread