• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's RP!

Cierrajasmine

Hello all! I'm still new to this site but I'm eager to start writing again. You can call me Cierra or Jasmine whichever you prefer. I'm 21 years of age and will ONLY roleplay with those over the age of 18, just for my own comfort. I prefer to roleplay via email, discord, or through messages.

I love fandom, modern, fantasy, mystery, history, and a bunch of other plot settings. I'm cool with ocxcanon or ocxoc, and I like doubling up rps! I like yaoi, hetero, and yuri pairings

Pairings (nonfandom)
NONFANDOM:
Vampire x Human/Vampire/Hunter
Best friends in love
Werewolf x Werewolf/Human/Vampire/Hunter
Step father x Step son/brother in law
Handsome stranger x Married man
Stalker x Stalkee
Older man x younger man
Student x Teacher
Brother x Step brother
Handsome jock x nerd
Playboy x new guy
Prince x servant/concubine/peasant/prince
Arranged marriage
Kidnapper x Kidnapee
Master x Slave
Angel x Demon/Human/Angel
Demon x Demon/Angel/Human
Human x Merman
Mafia leader x cop/civilian

FANDOM
Naruto: SasuNaruSasu, SasuGaa, NaruGaa, ItaSasu, KakaSasu, SasuNeji
Ouran: Hikaru x OC x Kaoru, Tamaki x Kyouya, Kyouya x Hikaru
Inuyasha: Inuyasha x Kouga, Kouga x OC, Inuyasha x OC
Supernatural: Destiel, Sastiel, Wincest, Lucifer x Cas
Criminal Minds: Derek x Spencer
One Punch Man: Saitama x Genos, Genos x OC, Saitama x OC
Marvel: Thor x Loki, Tony x Loki, Tony x Steve, Thor x OC, Loki x OC, T'Challa x Bucky
Attack On Titan: Levi x Eren, Eren x Annie, Jean x Mikasa, Armin x Eren, Jean x Armin, Jean x Marco
Teen Wolf:
Derek x Stiles, Scott x Kira, Scott x Stiles, Kira x Malia
Walking Dead: Rick x Negan, Rick x Michonne, Daryl x Glenn, Rick x Daryl, Rick x OC, Daryl x OC
Angel: Angel x OC
Betrayal Knows My Name: Luka x Yuki

~

PLOTS:
Pirate Captain x Governer's kid

YC: The Captain of the most dangerous pirate ship known throughout the sea.
MC: The son/daughter of a general who travels with his father on business.

MC has always lived a prestigious life; his/her father was a high ranking Navy Governor, so he would occasionally travel with him whenever he felt like it. When YC, the captain of the pirate ship, stumbles upon MC's ship, he raids it. But upon raiding the ship YC discovers MC... And is enraptured with his/her beauty. He demands that the young boy/girl comes with him. MC refuses to go at first, but then strikes a deal with YC... He/She will go as long as YC promises not to hurt anyone else on the ship. YC agrees, and kidnaps MC. This is a very love/hate roleplay, and it will mostly revolve around MC getting used to YC's ship and YC trying to woo him/her while MC gives him the brush off.

~❤~

Past Lovers/Reincarnated

YC: A fallen angel whose lived for centuries
MC: reincarnation of YC's past lover

MC is a fallen angel who has lived for centuries upon centuries; he fell from heaven for his human love long ago, and hasn't regretted it since. YC is a human and MC's reincarnated soulmate. In his past lives, YC was a girl, but was reborn a man this time. MC hopes that it's a sign that YC won't die early in this life like he did in every previous life. Every time YC was killed, which was many times, it broke MC's heart, but he still found her every time she came back. This time, however, MC keeps his distance out of fear of getting him hurt again. MC watches YC from afar, making sure he stays out of danger and protecting him every step of the way. He is content to watch YC achieve happiness without him this time around. MC has decided to stay in the shadows as a "guardian angel" of sorts, but YC knows that someone is following him. Though he doesn't feel like he's in danger, he catches glimpses of MC every now and then, and wonders who this mysterious man is.

~❤~

Human/Mermaid

YC: human
MC: mermaid

YC is walking along on the beach on another average day when he stumbles upon a woman lying naked in the sand. He doesn't know where the girl came from, but checks to make sure that she isn't hurt and is still breathing. MC wakes up to find YC hovering over her... And with no recollection of how she got there, who she is, or where she's from, apparently. MC isn't injured, so YC doesn't feel the need to take her to a hospital. Instead, she takes MC in and gives her a place to stay. Usually YC wouldn't do this for a stranger, but he's taken by the girl's beauty, and she didn't seem like he had anywhere else to go. It doesn't take long for YC to notice that MC is... Different from normal girls. She sits in the bath for hours on end, didn't know what a fridge, shower, or bed was, and YC has even caught MC adding salt to her own drinks(water). YC is determined to find out MC's secret, but how will he react once he does?

~❤~

Wealthy older Man x Younger woman

YC: Sugar Daddy
MC: Sugar Baby

MC is a single mother who is low on hope; her husband left her alone with their four year old daughter, Emily. MC is heartbroken from her husband leaving, and without him, MC feels like nothing. MC struggling to make ends meet, having already been kicked out of her nice apartment and forced to move into a smaller place. She's forced to quit college completely and pick up more hours at the fancy restaurant where she works, so he can pay bills on time. YC comes in one night and is immediately in awe of how beautiful MC is, and decides that he must have her one way or another. YC can have whatever background you want him to have, or he can be the standard successful, rich, man. He finds out about MC's situation after getting to know her, and gives her an offer she can't refuse...

Last edited:
This sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Discord is AV#7847, send me a PM if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back