• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let’s Rp

mkuchiha

cUsToM TitLe
Hey, guys. Would any of you guys like to rp with me? I do a shit load of genres and I’m willing to experiment. Hit me with some of your ideas.

Hi there! I’d be interested in doing a Naruto roleplay, but instead of a romantic pairing, I was thinking of more an brotherly or fatherly one, depending on which canons you would like to play. I was hoping to play my male OC, whom was cursed by Orochimaru (as to what his abilities are, that’ll be revealed later). I can also double, if you’d like. But if you’d like to have a romantic pairing instead, that would be very much welcome as well. :)

are you into marvel ?
Do you do cheesy hallmark love stories? ;)
Would you be into Pokemon?
Are you into Star Wars?
Hi there! I’d be interested in doing a Naruto roleplay, but instead of a romantic pairing, I was thinking of more an brotherly or fatherly one, depending on which canons you would like to play. I was hoping to play my male OC, whom was cursed by Orochimaru (as to what his abilities are, that’ll be revealed later). I can also double, if you’d like. But if you’d like to have a romantic pairing instead, that would be very much welcome as well. :)

Omg I honestly only saw these today, I had thought no one was interested because I got no alerts. Literally just saw these when I was scrolling through the interest checks.

The answer is yes to all the above questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back