• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lets role-play anything!

Tanya Degurchaff

A lone warrior reincarnated over countless worlds
I have 5 years rp experience and am looking for someone who can reply more then once a hour. I'm familiar with MANY animes and games. Can do realistic. Feel free to ask me about any Anime, game or scenario. I only request you are ok with action.

Yello hello! Hope you’re doing well. I was wondering if you were okay with horror games.

And if so, if a certain animatronic themed horror game would be up your alley. Perhaps the most recent installment?

Looking forward to a rp, 95% of the people I rp with don't known how. One sentence replies or 1 - 2 hours to reply. No real skill. Hope you can do better XD

I'm so sorry I guess I been asleep all day dang.. I apologize for taking all day to reply. Is that final fantasy 15? I'm only familiar with the first 12 final fantasies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back