• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's Play a Love Game

Amora Aurora

Professional Hippie

Not only did I get this idea from a recycled roleplay I took part in on an old site, but that person got the idea from 'Are You The One' the MTV show that I've been obsessed with lately

If Your Soulmate Was Standing Right In Front of You, Would You Know?

Beach-House-The-Maldives-Islands-amazing-places.1.jpg

Welcome to Bora Bora. A beautiful, tropical place where you and ten other singles will have the pleasure of residing for ten weeks. Separate, very relaxing cruises will bring you to this cozy hut where you will meet and mingle. You've been selected based on your online application, and due to the extensive interviews and our algorithms, we've taken the liberty of finding your Perfect Match. One of your housemates is your soulmate, your job is to figure out which one.

At the end of every week, the house will vote on a couple to send to the 'Truth Booth' where it will be revealed whether they are a Perfect Match or not. You will have ten chances in the Truth booth. At the end of ten weeks, the final house meeting will take place. Everyone will pair up with who they believe their perfect match is. If the entire group is correct, One Million Dollars will be distributed evenly. If even one match at the end of the ten weeks is incorrect, you go home empty handed.

The only catch is that one of our handsome fellows was matched in our computers with not one but
two perfect matches, making the game a bit more difficult.

Whether you're here for love or money, the game is on. If you're lucky, you'll leave with both.

More Info
So, the gist is to mingle among the characters, start relationships and drama's and play around with your beloved characters to your hearts content. This will be a high casual/low detailed roleplay requiring two-ish meaty paragraphs per post, if not more. I'm also eager for a Co-GM, if anyone's interested. It won't be first come first serve, so there won't be any reservations as I only enjoy roleplaying with advanced writers who put work into their characters. Although the perfect matches will be heterosexual, all sexualities are welcome, though your character would obviously just be involved for the money, and possibly secretly fucking things up by falling for someone of the same sex and pissing the others off. I will be randomly selecting the perfect matches and keep the list a secret, though, don't worry, I'll still act as if my own character has no idea because it wouldn't be fun any other way.

I've never been in a RP like this before but I definitely want to ! I'm intersted ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
@Amora Aurora

I would absolutely love to!

I completely understand. I ran one by myself and was completely exhausted. It's much easier to have someone who can give you a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back