• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

let's paint the town red

nepenthe.

you are the universe ☆

latest

Welcome

Hello everyone! I've been in a bit of a role playing rut, but I've recently had a random spout of creativity and energy what with moving to a new area - lots of new scenery helps the creative juices flow.

;) Before I get into rules and the idea and whatnot, I figured I'd just give the tip of the iceberg about me. ^_^ Okay, so basically I'm a full time student so during the days on weekdays I will be busy, however there is 99.9% chance that I will be able to get a slew of replies in, so don't worry! And I will be online almost every weekend unless I tell you otherwise. :) I think I'm a generally friendly person so please feel free to spout out any ideas you have in your lovely head and don't be afraid to talk to me about anything alright? <3 Additionally, I like to think of myself as a detailed and thoughtful writer, and a grin always seems to effortlessly make its way to my face when I see a post with a bunch of lovely well written paragraphs. :) So please, if you might be interested I would love it if you could provide these types of posts and I will do the same! :)

• So basically, the setting that I envision is that similar to Arcadia Bay, Oregon as seen in this game called Life is Strange. It's a small bay-side city that's tucked gently inside the lush forests of Oregon with a diner by the coast that everyone visits on slow Sunday mornings and the streets and forests are filled with teenagers and children who would rather be in the cool outside world than the boring insides of their homes. However, our characters will not be staying with their parents in cozy homes watching television with their family every night during dinner. They will be staying at a prestigious and private boarding school for only those with the highest marks in classes and/or excellent artistic skills, similar to Blackwell Academy. Our characters could have a relationship, purely platonic, in a numerous amount of way. Perhaps they could be strangers who slowly build up into being friends? Maybe enemies who eventually become friends? Maybe one is a type of bad boy and the other is a good girl? Heck, maybe they even managed to meet up at orientation and managed to stick together for fear of knowing no one else! We can discuss this if anyone decides to pop in
    ^_^ But in their friendship, they will go through lots of ordeals. Drama among friends and teachers, grades slipping, boyfriends or girlfriends being difficult, break ups, sneaking out, late night adventures, or just chilling in each other's room. The possibilities are endless! I would prefer to role playing a straight female, but seeing as our two main character's relationship will be platonic the gender, sexuality, etc. is totally up to you! ;)

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm more than willing to accept more that one person so do this as a 1x1 with me!(:

Hello there ^_^

This is quite the plot idea but I have a few questions:

1) Would you be alright if we were able to work in some low grade fantasy elements to keep things interesting? I'm not talking a dragon apocalypse or anything, but just enough so it wouldn't become your average slice of life.

2) Is romance a must?

Hiya!

:)

Yes I would absolutely love to add some fantasy to add some fun little zest to the plot! :)

2. Actually I would prefer to have no romance between our two main character!
^_^

[QUOTE="Bumbling Bee]

Hiya!

:)

Yes I would absolutely love to add some fantasy to add some fun little zest to the plot! :)

2. Actually I would prefer to have no romance between our two main character!
^_^

[/QUOTE]
That's absolutely perfect! It's quite hard to find a partner who doesn't want a deep relationship.

Let me PM you! ^^

Haha yeah sometimes it can be a challenge so this works out perfectly!

Please do! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back