• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's make a story

Oceo Frose

Apprentice Magician

Hello, hello! I'm Oceo Frose. I'm a guy who loves to roleplay a good story with awesome development, so yeah! I've been roleplaying for like seven years now and I really enjoy it so far! Making my own stories together with another people seems to be quite exciting and awesome!

My Preferences
My 1x1 RPs tend to be character driven with a few supporting ones as well. So, although you won't have to really control two main characters, there might be the case you should be able to handle more than one at a time.

I'm really obsessed with the idea of magic. It's just fascinating to me, each universe has its own definition and that makes me very happy. My characters would always be magicians, so please don't change that.

Excuse me, but I only do MxM romance. Its not like I personally have anything against other types of romance, its just I feel more comfortable doing it than the other ones.

I actually have some ideas... They're bad though, haha.

I'll leave a few examples of my writing. Warning, it may be not as constant, as I tend to fluctuate depending on my interest at the moment, so bare with me.

"A tall, green gentleman? Are you referring to his clothing or his skin... or fur/feathers..." He said the last part as he didn't want to sound racist at all. He wasn't really to have multiple options as where he came from, all people had skin and wings, which made them quite easy to distinguish from one another thanks to the color of their wings, but now he had even more diverse options and that made him slightly confused. Then he remembered how the bird gave a demonstration of his magic and how he should do it as well. With a smile he looked at the bird and then took a step to the back with a little smile. "Ok, as you gave a little demonstration of your abilities, let me do the same thing. I'll show you my own variant of light magic."

Albus closed one eye as with a move of his hand made appear two spheres of light, orbiting around his body as if they were a pair of moons to then move upwards and stay there, prepared for what he'll do next. A magic circle of a bright yellow color appeared right beneath his feet as he opened his eye and then lifted both of his arms with hands prepared for what comes next, smiling gently. It was the first time showing his signature spell to another mage that aren't his parents so it was a day to do it big. Many commoners just looked at him in awe, it was the first time for many to look at a magic dubbed to be "holy" and a representation of the God of the Sun and Light. "Brilliant Weaponry!" He said with a soft but firm voice, golden-outlined white particles started to appear around him to then draw lines that together made the drawing of two muskets that suddenly became real in a flash of light. Albus pulled the trigger and simultaneously shot the two light spheres. finally making them explode as fireworks.

The muskets disappeared after being used, literally shattering like glass and fading away in the same particles seen before. "I specialize in long range. Although, I can heal too! Just not as good as a true healer..."

"Let me hide" Albus said hiding his wings, making them fade and be absorbed by the cloak he wore. He shouldn't really be in the mortal continent since it was quite dangerous, or at least he thought so thanks to his parent's stories about wars and how people used magic just as a tool rather than an extension of themselves. It was quite disappointing, and it proved the fact that the other creatures weren't really in tune with nature, except for the Sky-racers and Elves, his dream was to meet one to ask them a few questions about magic, as his goal was to learn as much as possible and become part of a Magic Council. The white sky-racer walked among the crowd with a smile on his face as he closed one eye and crossed his arms, all was new to him, but at the same time quite common. The food, the market, it had a common feeling and he wasn't amused... He wanted something amusing to happen!

Then he repressed those thoughts as amusement most of the time was something bad happening, such as someone robbing a shop or a fight between two individuals, which although it was quite amusing, it was still bad. "I'll take a look at the castle and go back to the island. Mr. Rails would be pissed I don't practice my marksmanship." He said to himself as he hid in between an alley once again, although he didn't know that someone knew about him being a Sky-racer. With the command "Let me fly" his wings manifested once again and then he just shot himself upwards with a jump and a flap of his wings, leaving a cloud of dust behind to then glide towards the castle. From above, he had a better perspective of the city, a nice place to visit, yet he wouldn't like living in an overpopulated kingdom for sure.

Albus landed on a building nearby, which gave him a nice view of the castle. With a smile drawn on his face, admiring how beautiful it was, before then looking how the king along with some guards talked with a bird beastkin, yet without hearing what they were speaking about. Only the shadow of a winged being could be seen from above the building (assuming its daytime). He decided to stay that way since he was going to leave after all, it wasn't a big deal if one of two people saw him before as he might never come back.

I thought your name was oreo for a second and it made my day haha XD okay now back to reading da actual thread :3 edited**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back