• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lets Make A Story! - New plots inside

BlackWolf432

Hey guys. My name is Black Wolf, but y'all can call me Mel. 

I am really looking for something along the lines of a one x one or a two x two. 

There is a huge list of pairings and stuff that I am into, but I am just going to keep it simple and only name the ones that I am currently crazing. 

Vampires: Something in a school setting, similar to Vampire Academy? If you dont know what Vampire Academy is go and watch the trailer on you tube. A pairing I would be into trying out is Royal x Guardian or Guardian x Rogue guardian. If you want to do a more generic pairing, I am into vampire x hunter or vampire x human as well.

Werewolves: Always into doing something with were wolves! I mostly play the type that are born as wolves and develop a human form at a certain age. Not opposed to the Twilight version of a were wolf either. 

Magic: Something like the turmoil with other beings and witches in The Orginals and/or Harry Potter. Perhaps a small town setting where witches and other races live in peace from hunters and violence?

There seems to be a recurring theme in all those three... It should be blatantly obvious as to what I am craving. A terrible vampire/witch/werewolf teen drama. Sorry guys, only the lord can help me now, and you if you want to role play one of these ideas with me! Or all of them mixed into one....

If you're not into that, here are all of my non-teen angst plots. 

Demon x Human
It all started off in a underground nightclub where the veil to the "Other world" was much to thin. A young girl running from attackers winds up lost in an old, rugged looking part of town. No phone, no money or wallet. Thinking she'd be safer, she takes to hiding in one of the old warehouses. Suddenly, she wanders down into the basement and steps into a whole new world. Bright lights, people dancing, loud music. The only thing that was different, was the fact that none of them looked human. For a while she thought it was a costume party, until one of the bouncers (Who had horns) dragged her to the back of the nightclub to a quiet room with maybe five people lounging around inside of it. "Sir, we found this human lurking around in the club." He told them and left. So now, there she was, standing in front of this group of odd looking people, unsure if she should run(if she even had the chance) or beg for them to let her hide until morning. Werewolf x Vampire
When he found her, she had a bullet wound in the chest, and a gash in her arm. His pack told him to just leave her be. She was a no good vampire! However she would die out here in this cold with her wounds, so he took her in. Without any warning, he had just put a target on his back, helping out a wanted killer in the Vampire world is just what was needed for a war to start. Priestess x Hunter
Forced to work together, a hunter and a priestess are thrown together by their king to expel demons from The Capital. (plot can be further discussed)Gang leader x Celebrity
He always had a thing for dangerous women. When he learned that there was a woman running a local gang around town, it was only natural for him to want to meet her. He was a celebrity in the business world, known for his striking good looks and his teasing personality. (can be discussed more.) C.E.O x Hitman
He's killed people before... So why is it so hard to kill her? This hard headed woman, she wont back down one bit. (I want thisss!!!!!!!)
Serial killer x Ghost
Have you ever been haunted by the ghost of someone you killed? Have you ever felt so bad that you actually start looking for ways to bring them back to life? (This too! I want to play the ghost!!)
God x human
Something like Noragami, if you've ever seen that- if not, I have other ideas. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey! I'm curious if we could roleplay something along your magic or vampire ideas! Or, both, if you'd like to! PM me if you'd like to talk about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back