Let's get to work on those 10+ posts, hmm?

Sharklore

Hey there. The name's Sharklore. I'm a roleplay veteran who's been out of the ring for awhile and is interested in making a grand comeback! Or a decent comeback. Or a comeback at all. I just miss roleplaying.

For about half a year I've been dipping my toes into the realm of roleplay, so to speak, but haven't really taken the dive yet. So I'm joining this site in hopes of finding new friends and new stories. Can't wait to see what RP Nation's got!

As a writer, I feel at home in stories that involve action, attraction, and... survival. Yeah, couldn't find a synonym for "survival" that rhymed with "action." Let me know if you find one, because I sure can't. Anyway, examples of RP settings that encompass my favorite vibe are wastelands, fantasy (especially in a "third world country" setting), crime-ridden city underbellies, scrappy spaceships, pirates, space pirates... I'm sure you get the gist. I'm open to all sorts of plots, though, and these are just a little sampling of my broad range of interests.

Aside from being a writer? I'm something of an artist, so you might see me drawing now and again. I jog, play piano, I take naps, and I eat. I am also a student, a volunteer at a PT clinic, an occupational caregiver (makin' bank), and a pupil for a tutor who teaches writing and memorization skills. Pretty busy, but not so busy I can't drop by and get a few replies in now and again!

That's it for me, but what about you guys? Tell me a bit about yourselves! I'd love to meet you.​

Hey, there! I'm Sano!
Self-proclaimed lord of the forum games!

That's where you'll see me, because that's where I go to alleviate the emptiness of my mere existence.

If you wanna swing by sometime, feel free!

I love drawing too, but I'm so lazy I don't take pictures of the drawings I intended to post, much less then uploading them.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPNation S Sharklore
Your name fits very well, considering staff-chan is a shark. Go ahead and explore the site, perhaps stop on by the Rules first before venturing deeper into the waters. :3

Welcome to the site, friend. Another good way to raise your post count is by having some fun in the discussion forums that can be accessed on the home page. There's a lot to talk about there ranging from video games, to anime, to lots of different things. Should you need any help, please feel free to ask.

Hey, there! I'm Sano!
Self-proclaimed lord of the forum games!

I love drawing too, but I'm so lazy I don't take pictures of the drawings I intended to post, much less then uploading them.

I'll drop by and take a gander sometime! I'm always a sucker for games. And I get you on the art bit--​

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I'm sure you do. This place seems to have a lot, and I've only just had time to begin exploring tonight. Also, don't mind if I do!​

Welcome to RPNation S Sharklore
Your name fits very well, considering staff-chan is a shark. Go ahead and explore the site, perhaps stop on by the Rules first before venturing deeper into the waters. :3

Hmm, didn't expect to be meeting any fellow sharks here, but hey; life is full of surprises! Also thanks for the link to the rules. Very good to have those under my belt. I'm much more prepared for the rest of the site now thanks to them!​

Welcome to the site, friend. Another good way to raise your post count is by having some fun in the discussion forums that can be accessed on the home page. There's a lot to talk about there ranging from video games, to anime, to lots of different things. Should you need any help, please feel free to ask.

I'll have to wander on over then. I forgot to mention in my initial post, but I'm also a huge sucker for video games. It would be nice to meet more people who share my interests. Thanks for the warm welcome!​

10 post?!
Take a look at my post count peasant!!!
JK. Have fun mate, take a look at the rules though. I have 8 warning points from my old RP experiences.
Though they might have been reset since it takes a year. Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back