• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's fight the boredom.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!
Im one of the lucky people who still get to work, butt I'm still looking to write! I'm a huge lover of darker themes and stories that involve love, heartbreak, angst, pain and anything else you can think of.
Below is, a "starter" if you'd like to just reply to it or hellll even a writing sample! (That's its main purpose.)
-i write as female oc's.
- do my best to reply often.
-dont mind f// or m/f story lines.
-follow rpn rules.

Thank ya!

10 years old- Halloween.
Sticky fingers and giggles as the small group of children walked farther into the night alone. In the back of the small group, was a young girl her small brother on the left of her and her best friend on the right. Before being friends with a boy, was a huge problem. Before puberty struck and people started to wonder if you were friends or 'friends
'. At ten years old, she didnt see the problems thier friendship would have as they grew, nor did she see the masses her best friend would eventually get himself into.

16 years old- Summer before junior year. The air was sticky, just like the fingers 6 years before. This time, life's funny more people have noticed the way she looks at him. Instead of saying anything about it, they comment instead about him missing school, or the beer bottles clanking around in his backpack always. The girl, she ignores them, gulping back the words and glaring at anyone who'd dare even tell her best friend the secret that she hoped he was too blind to notice. Aimlessly she sits by and watches her best friend drink and fall in line with the half other group of young men trying to prove thier actual men.

18- The night of the Senior prom- Even if she wanted to ask him, to be her date her parents would have told her no, and let's face it he would have said no anyway. He hadnt show up school in days, hanging around a girl named Olivia. Olivia is everything she isnt, fair skin compared to her dark olive, blonde hair compared to her dark curly brown. Olivia was perfection, or so her friend had said countless times. He didn't mean it, she was sure in a mean way he just said whatever came to his mind usually while he was drunk. Tonight she stood in front of her bedroom mirror dressed in her bedroom ready to go, she didnt hear her phone ring. She didnt watch the phone buzz and light up, as she did her hair and got ready for her date to show. She didnt check her phone until her date didn't show, seeing the 20 calls and 6 texts.
"Elaine...I'm in trouble. I got-i got Olivia pregnant we're leaving tonight to start our lives together...she's-she's perfect..."

24 years old- Two weeks ago.
"Hi!!" Says the older woman excitedly into the phone as elaine is barely getting out of the shower for another long work day. "I finally got a call from my boy he's coming home! And I'd love for you to be at the party!!!"

Present day-
To be fair, Elaine tells herself as she looks over the large balcony in the house that hadnt changed since the last time she was in it. Even if she did tell him, how she felt he still would have left. Her parents were right, the boy was dangerous, reckless...yet when he was around her a switch went off and he was kind, protective...shaking the ideas that should stay buried the young woman watched as the people poured into the large home. She herself hadnt really been home since graduation, yet this was apparently a whole town worthy affair. With her cold beer bottle between her fingers she waited, raising an eyebrow when the front door actually officially opened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back