Let's do this.

Shortyshot

I am the Joker....Welcome to my Game.
Thanks to @VenomSlayer's idea of doing a reintroduction I decided to give it a shot. 

I've been part of the community for quite some time now and as you can see, have a very unheal-....Erm.....PASSIONATE amount of posts. Aside from that it is a pleasure to meet all of you and be a part of this lovely community.

i'd welcome you to the forum, but you're wayyy more experienced here than me so... hi, hope you like it here.

Nice to re-meet you. And you are most correct sir, I believe your number of posts is healthy for a Saiyan.

Indeed! @Shortyshot let me know if you ever wish to test your strength against a Saiyan OC of my own creation and potential plot for a DBZ oriented story! That's a mouthful and grammar went to shit, but who cares!?

That means hit me up if you're free!

Just now, Cяуѕтαℓℓιzє∂_Lιgнт said:

Indeed! @Shortyshot let me know if you ever wish to test your strength against a Saiyan OC of my own creation and potential plot for a DBZ oriented story! That's a mouthful and grammar went to shit, but who cares!?

That means hit me up if you're free!

I will be SURE to hit you up. Actually in about an hour I'll be free to RP.

I am so confused why i was tagged, i think i helped him out post his introduction again? :? 

But uh, you're welcome? ;-; I don't know....

Well, hey. Nice to meetcha. That is a shitload of posts! And I thought I had a lot of posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back