• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's create something great

ninelives

BLACKJACK!
Hey, welcome to my search thread.
Contrary to what my profile says I actually am not new here and I've role-played for at least seven years.
Sorry to throw all of these conditions at you, I know this part is not very fun, but I don't want to waste anyone's time so I prefer making it clear from the start whether or not we would be compatible writing partners.

-19 yo
-No triggers
-Comfortable with dark themes
-Comfortable with playing male, female, LGBT characters ages 18-30 at start of RP. Prefer mxm plots.
-Love chatting in OOC about characters/plot
-Only RP on this site
-Former English major, currently Art/Creative Writing (and can write semi-advanced to advanced posts)
-Eastern time zone
-Patient as hell (I go to university, volunteer and intern, I get it if you're busy)

-Can respond to the roleplay once or more a week, unless there's an established reason why you cannot make it
-Can write three or more paragraphs (That move the rp along. Any less and I lose interest and don't know what to do).
-Will contribute creatively to the plot/setting
-Creates realistic, flawed characters and does not self-insert (making a character exactly like them)
-Does not use face claims. I've found that when I'm part of an RP that uses face-claims right from the start, I can't connect as well to the character and it all just starts feeling very shallow to me. I also don't like scouring around for the perfect face-claim to fit my characters. It's fine to put one up down the line if you find one that matches your character, but I prefer just having a description at the start of the RP.
-Uses proper grammar in and out of OOC (things like lol and lmao are fine and everybody makes mistakes, but capitlize and spell properly please.)

Demons, carnival, zombies, addiction, imprisonment, romance, elves, modern fantasy, high action, horror, summer romance, characters who loathe each other falling in love

Realistic/Modern
Best friends falling for one another:
-A is dared to kiss B at a party and a romance develops from there
-A is B's wingman/woman, but they get too drunk and end up going home together
-After A's house burns down, they share a bedroom with B

CustomerXGas station attendant

BullyXVictim:
-A has bullied B since middle school. When they both start classes at the local college A sees B on the class roster, but when they walk in the room something is different... And it's an attractive difference. Meanwhile B keeps a safe distance and refuses to believe A's advances are genuine.

Couple on vacation (mxm preferred)
A and B have been dating for a few months and finally get the chance to go on vacation together. (Wholesome romantic plot... Unless you want a twist)

Fantasy/Modern
VampireXFledgling (romantic or nonromantic) Sorry, this one's closed for now.
-A is a decades-old vampire who preys on humans in shady hotel rooms. One night they find another victim (B) and feed as usual, but the next morning when they are about to disappear, A sees their body stirring where he left it. Turns out A was sloppy and B has turned, leaving A no choice but to throw B into their car and take them along so they won't be discovered.

Immortals
-A has been friends with B for close to four years. After their college graduation, B reveals to A that they are immortal, but to retain said immortality, they have to pass it on to someone new every ten years. What happens after A accepts and they have to face immortals that are now B's enemies?

Fairies
-A is just a regular young adult in a small town surrounded by woods, when on their 20th birthday, they find out that they are the heir to the throne of the forest's fairy kingdom. In this plot, muse B could be a guide, a friend, someone A is betrothed to etc.

Realistic/Past 1920-50s
WealthyXPoor
-A is a young single heiress with money to burn, living in her deceased parents' villa. One stormy day a young homeless man shows up to her door and she reluctantly takes him in.

As I'm still not allowed to start convos please send me a PM if interested in anything. Feel free to comment down here, I'll respond to any questions you might have.

Last edited:

Hey there! Ditto what Longbord above me said. You seem lovely and I'd love to write with you! My account is very new, but I've been roleplaying for 12 years and have just come off my first hiatus. I'm a creative writing dropout and would love to jump back into writing again. I'd love to create something complex, deep, and maybe with demons or other dark tropes. Because of how new my account is I can't send PMs (yet) but if you're still looking, please message me! Thank you :3

Please tell me, you’re still looking for partners!? I’d absolutely love to write with you!

Hey there! Ditto what Longbord above me said. You seem lovely and I'd love to write with you! My account is very new, but I've been roleplaying for 12 years and have just come off my first hiatus. I'm a creative writing dropout and would love to jump back into writing again. I'd love to create something complex, deep, and maybe with demons or other dark tropes. Because of how new my account is I can't send PMs (yet) but if you're still looking, please message me! Thank you :3
Please tell me, you’re still looking for partners!? I’d absolutely love to write with you!
I'm still looking, please message me when you can (: zootallures zootallures I will message you when I am able, or we can start a 1x1 thread until I have enough posts on the forums to send messages and my account is old enough.

ninelives ninelives Same problem here! Perhaps we could create a thread for discussion purposes and begin another thread when we're ready to start writing?

Howdy! If you're still looking, I might be able to help ya out. If you'd like to make a plot with zombie, demon, romance, elves, or modern fantasy, I'd love to help! Otherwise, I would be interested in the fairies or realistic plot you have written up there. Reply if you're interested and I'll send ya a message.

Howdy! If you're still looking, I might be able to help ya out. If you'd like to make a plot with zombie, demon, romance, elves, or modern fantasy, I'd love to help! Otherwise, I would be interested in the fairies or realistic plot you have written up there. Reply if you're interested and I'll send ya a message.
Very interested, especially in elves (:

If you're able to message, let me know (otherwise I can message you)
But I'm interested in doing a combination of BullyxVictim and "A is dared to kiss B at a party and a romance develops from there"
I'd like to play as the Victim (female), just tag or message me if you are interested.

Hi! I haven't been on here in what feels like ages, but I stumbled across this and really liked your ideas and writing preferences. I'm interested in a couple of your realistic plots and the zombie one, but I would be stoked to hear back from you and maybe figure something out? I can't PM yet, not enough posts, but if you can definitely let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back