• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let’s collaborate

Lcalhoun

Hm. Stuff about me and what I’m looking for in a role playing partner. Well, that’s a tall order.

I suppose I should start off by saying that I majored in English while in college. I encourage creativity and, obviously, collaboration.

As for genres... I’m more comfortable in the realistic/modern realm, but won’t turn down a good fantasy plot.

Speaking of plots, I don’t consider a pairing (teacher x student, ex x ex, assassin x target, etc.) a plot, but we could certainly build off of it.

If interested, please let me know. My semi-creative juices are flowing!

Hey lovely!! Not too sure, how great my grammar is compared to someone who went to school for it! But I love, adore darker plots if maybe you’d wanna write let me know. (:

Well, who doesn’t make mistakes every now and then?

Did you have anything specific in mind? My limits are few and far between, so I’m pretty open.

Well, who doesn’t make mistakes every now and then?

Did you have anything specific in mind? My limits are few and far between, so I’m pretty open.
I’m craving a really twisted affair, not really sure about the specifics just yet.

I’m craving a really twisted affair, not really sure about the specifics just yet.

Well, I’ve got one fairly solid plot and the seed of a plot at this point. Not sure if they’re the “twisted affair” you’re looking for, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back