• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's Build A Plot Together! (Titles inside and more details~)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Hi, my fellow role players! Eric here. ^^; First off, I just want to wish anyone who reads this a happy, fun, and spooky Halloween!

Okay, so... instead of me thinking of a plot all by myself, I want to try something different. I have a few titles that I feel have potential... I'm just not the best at putting plots together. So, I am thinking I can provide you guys with the titles I have in mind, and we think of plots together for them?

It is somewhat embarrassing, but I usually get a plot started, but have a hard time completing the most. Meh. Anyways, without further ado, here are my titles that I think so highly of.

Models in Mayhem

Okay, so.. aside from the fact that this sounds like a title for a cheap horror film (lol), I believe it has potential for a fun storyline.

(I can think of more to start this role play, but it will involve a group of fashion models in some sort of mayhem. How will our models fare?)

Beautiful Deception

(So, I looked this title up, and apparently it is a band name and the title of a few books. I think this one has room for a cool storylines, as well.)

Meep. Well, this idea of multiple people coming together to think of a plot may not be a hit, but here's to trying! I am totally game to think of ideas if anyone likes these titles and gains some form of inspiration. <3

Halloween plot: Person on RpN makes a roleplay five days before Halloween and has to think of a plot before everything goes to Turkey Town.
JK.

um
how about
There's a halloween party and someone casts a spell that summons an ancient witch that turns everyone into what they're dressing up as for the party and they all gotta defeat the witch before October ends or be stuck like that forever. It's not really related to either title, but trying to make a plot from a title isn't too easy.

Halloween plot: Person on RpN makes a roleplay five days before Halloween and has to think of a plot before everything goes to Turkey Town.
JK.

um
how about
There's a halloween party and someone casts a spell that summons an ancient witch that turns everyone into what they're dressing up as for the party and they all gotta defeat the witch before October ends or be stuck like that forever. It's not really related to either title, but trying to make a plot from a title isn't too easy.
Isn’t that the plot of a Disney Halloween movie? Like halloweentown or whatever.

Isn’t that the plot of a Disney Halloween movie? Like halloweentown or whatever.
Oh shit u rite
Actually I think it was the opposite where all of thr monsters got turned into humans or something like that

I thought that movie was about some girl decscended from witches getting transported to a town full of supernatural creatures, I like the plot idea though

EricSings EricSings
For Beautiful Deception:
  1. A plot where monsters disguise themselves as beautiful humans to lure humans away and eat them, feed from them, enslave them, marry them, sacrifice them, etc.
  2. A plot about "ugly" people who desire beauty and perfection. But suddenly they get this strange urge whenever they see someone with something they like about them (hair, hands, eyes, etc.). The urge is hunger. They feel the need to eat the pieces of people they desire and they soon learn that they gain the features they eat. But the more they eat, the more demonic in personality they become. The last thing they need to eat to be free is a good heart.
For Models in Mayhem:
  1. A plot where villains, robbers, *insert other baddies*, etc. teach groups of children how to be like them.
  2. Models are trapped within the photo studio and they're being attacked by a mysterious monster (some may die).

That was the plot of the first/second Halloween Town movie! How about an escape plot from being trapped
in a haunted house?

Oh cool ideas! I personally would like to do a fun Halloween plot that's more about scares and no killing XD. I don't have any plot ideas buuuut I'll help out flesh out whatever idea gets chosen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back