Chitchat Let's become friends!

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! My name is Winter, Raven, or Ray! Lately, I have been wanting to just chat with some people, but most of the other places I have tried to find people on have been quite dead. Anyway, I have a few different interests, and would love to find people to talk about them with! Some of my interests include; Horror, 80s Metal, K-Pop, Abandoned Places, Paranormal Stuff, and a few other things! As for my hobbies, I love to write, create OCs, dance (K-Pop), sing, and so much more!

If you have similar interests, or even if you don't, let's chat!

Last edited:
80s metal? That's my language. Horror, too.

What are some favourite bands, and horror movies and/or stories

80s metal? That's my language. Horror, too.

What are some favourite bands, and horror movies and/or stories
I'd be here all day naming bands XD. Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Stryper, Baton Rouge, Gorky Park, Twisted Sister, Cinderella, Ratt, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Skid Row, W.A.S.P, Whitesnake, Dokken... Many more XD.

Horror movies; Halloween, Nightmare On Elm Street, Silent Hill, Wrong Turn, Hills Have Eyes, The Boy, Friday The 13th, Pet Cemetery, IT, Saw.... Too many more to name.

So many good picks. Some of the bands I haven't heard from but that might change this week.

How 'bout writing wise, what're your favourite things to write about?

Ooo
So many good picks. Some of the bands I haven't heard from but that might change this week.

How 'bout writing wise, what're your favourite things to write about?

Oh! I love to write horror, horror romance, slice of life, stuff like that! I love to write about/roleplay the 80s bands too! I also seem to find a way to add some type of comedy into those XD.

I couldn't possibly write without some flavour of comedic inclusion. Personally, I think it's my strong suit. As much as I like to write self-aware edge bullshit.

I couldn't possibly write without some flavour of comedic inclusion. Personally, I think it's my strong suit. As much as I like to write self-aware edge bullshit.
I feel the same way! I love having some kind of comedy relief in my roleplays and writings! It makes it so much more interesting!

Alright. Big question time. You can be friends, pals, good ol' chums with horror/slasher villain. Who is it and why?

Alright. Big question time. You can be friends, pals, good ol' chums with horror/slasher villain. Who is it and why?
That is a very good question! Personally, I'd pick Michael Myers. People have different views on the story, but this is the way I saw it and how I put the pieces together. What he did was the result of mistreatment from when he was younger, before he became the entity he is known as today. Because his family was "dysfunctional" as people say, he didn't care for love because he never felt it. He was never loved as a child, so when he saw his sister and her boyfriend, their love angered him. He killed her due to this. Many would most likely say it's jealousy, but honestly, I think it was revenge. Revenge saying, "How come she and the rest of you were able to receive love, but I was never given that feeling or treatment?" I'd pick him as a friend, not to pity him, but to show him the love, friendship, and companionship he was never able to have.

Keep in mind, this is my take on the story and how I personally see it.

Few questions:

1. What is your biggest fear?
2. What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
3. What do you desire the most?

Few questions:

1. What is your biggest fear?
2. What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
3. What do you desire the most?
1. My biggest fear is being alone. The thought of losing the people I have, or losing the people I don't yet have in my life, scares me to death. It is said the being alone and never having anyone to keep you going kills you quicker, and that I believe. My grandpa on my dad's side died of a broken heart, literally. Being alone can cause a broken heart.

2. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen? There's actually a couple answers to that. For one, my daughter. I'd be completely lost without her. Ever since she was born two years ago, she's been my light. Another thing is 80s hair metal bands. I may not have lived through that era, but my lifestyle is the same as any ither hair metal fan or rockstar out there. I love that era, and that era has kept me sane through even the worst things I've gone through.

3. What I desire the most is happiness and for my family to be happy. As a rock musician, everything I do is for them. Not so much the part of the family that turned into, excuse my language, assholes. But, for the rest of them, their happiness is what matters.

WOW, HAHA! God, that was ENTHRALLING to read!

I thought you would've given me a lame, surface level answer, but that was so in-depth. Thank you for making my day, truly.

WOW, HAHA! God, that was ENTHRALLING to read!

I thought you would've given me a lame, surface level answer, but that was so in-depth. Thank you for making my day, truly.
You are truly welcome. Any time you'd like to talk or anything, please feel free to message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back