• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern let's be Rockstars.

I hope he reserves spot, because I want to be a lead singer but it usually takes some time for me to make CS's.

Yeah. I mean, I'm not too fussed about it 'cause I don't really mind what part I get (I just really want to use this character I made, aha, and this seemed like a good choice)

Uh, can I be a guitarist? I know someone already said they wanted that spot but some bands have two of them, one for the lead and another for the rhythm, and I'm fine with either one.

Just for everyone here so no one else takes those spots, just choose which position you want and it's yours.

I basically reserved the spots for everyone here so we all have a fair chance of getting the spots we want, they'll be up for grabs around 10 or 11pm

Ariesye said:
Do you still need a drummer/manager, or you covered on that end?
Still need one, I saved your spot.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]So some sort of songwriter ? Or a mix of both ?

[/QUOTE]
If you wanna do Stylist, we could work something out.

Well if you want, you're character could be like their friend starting off as an amateur stylist since they're all still in high school it would work out pretty good, but that's only if you want.

EclipseRising said:
Well if you want, you're character could be like their friend starting off as an amateur stylist since they're all still in high school it would work out pretty good, but that's only if you want.
If the stylist position is incorporated later in the role play, I'll stick with the songwriter at first then put the stylist thing in when it becomes important. My character will still have a pretty good sense of dress until then.

EclipseRising said:
Still need one, I saved your spot.
Was actually going o say give it to someone else, I'm in final season and currently don't have time to do this rp along side my others. Thanks for holding it though, but if someone else ones either one of those or both, let them have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back