• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Let's be Rebels!

Kris shrugged. "I liked it. The boys liked it. I stuck with it until I had to join the army."

She set down the sketch book, still slightly surprised that they weren't freaking out over the fact that she was a girl in the army.

"Okay, how are we going to get out, and not to be repetative but could I PLEASE get some clothes before I curl into the fetal position and start screaming?" Hayate was starting to lose it by this point. He looked at the ceiling trying anything to keep his mind off of what is supposed to be his body.

Kris looked shocked. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

She quickly jumped up and ran to a clothes locker.

Judging his size, she pulled out a uniform and tossed it to him.

When Hayate caught the uniform he changed as quickly as possible, while a tad awkwardly as he was still trying not to look at himself. It took him all of one minute to change and another few seconds to calm down now that he could ignore his body. After those few seconds he realized that he had changed in front of the two girls and began blushing. "Uh, sorry about that." he said sheepishly.

Kye was OK with what was going on. She knew that the army was mostly boys, but she was not one to care about the army.

Kris let out a sigh lightly, and turned back towards the boy.

Deciding to introduce herself formally, she bowed. "I am Kristina Dagger, and you may call me Kris."

Despite the fact that neither of the girls seemed to care Hayate still felt idiotic and sheepish,

"It's nice to meet you Kristina and I am very sorry about that," he turned to Kye, "What is your name?"

[QUOTE="Sarem Gamblin]Despite the fact that neither of the girls seemed to care Hayate still felt idiotic and sheepish,
"It's nice to meet you Kristina and I am very sorry about that," he turned to Kye, "What is your name?"

[/QUOTE]
"Kylina Halerson. I usually go by Kye. You have no need for big names when you're in my situation."

"Nor mine." Kris smiled. "Please, call me Kris. I hate the name Kristina anyways."

Someone kicked him in the stomach.

"Wake up, Crazy!"

He sat up, slowly. He'd managed to go to sleep after 3 hrs of staring at the ceiling and somebody hadn't kicked him in the head. This was a good day.

"Will you please stop kicking me. It's uncomfortable."

The other guy laughed, but stopped.

Yes, it was a good day so far.

Crazy, insane, cracked, cuckoo, those were words he heard every single day. He didn't blame them. He didn't want to believe it, himself, but all evidence pointed to the fact that he was mad as a hatter, off his rocker, shizo.

Like now, for instance. 
YoU cOulD StraNGle hiM

No!

Why NoT

I'm not killing anyone!

If yOu Kill him yOu cAN haVe twice the organs

The heck?

ThiNk how UsefUl iT'll BE to haVe twO hEarTs

You're disgusting! Leave my organs alone!

I coULd HeLp yoU

I don't need help!

His scarf curled around him, like a snake. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. This wasn't real. Not real. He hoped it wasn't real.

Are YoU cOnSiderINg my OffEr

No!

Even though Claire Chisan was supposed to be visiting her uncle in the army, it never really felt like a visit. More an excuse to get her out of the way. Her uncle, a powerful general, did not really notice her that much. He had other things to do. And so, Claire had a lot of free time on her hands.

Thus it was that when she overheard two army men talking about some runaway 'experiments' being caught, she snuck over to the tent they were in. She was curious. What was an experiment?

Craig stumbled around the camp. He was tired, sleepy, and he felt as if his head was splitting open. He'd been reprimanded for tearing his scarf off and kicking it savagely, and now he could feel the metaphorical storm cloud over his head slowly develop into a full-blown hurricane.

Yes, just another day in Craig-land.

He leaned against a handy fence and buried his gas mask in his hands.

Why do things like this happen to me?

Thankfully, there was no answer.

When he looked up, there was a ghostly girl sneaking around the prisoner's den.

He shot up in surprise. The back of his head met the fence with a loud crack.

"Awgh!"

Rubbing his head, he half-ran, half-limped over to the girl. He doubted that she was a hallucination. His hallucinations were almost never without murderous intent, and this one wasn't like that.

So far, at least.

He grabbed her arm and hissed,

"What are you doing here?!"

Claire gasped in surprise. "I... I was just trying to see who the deserters were..." she answered.

Htiaf said:
"Nor mine." Kris smiled. "Please, call me Kris. I hate the name Kristina anyways."
Meanwhile, inside the tent, Kye heard the commotion and asked Kris: "What's going on out there?"

He just stared at the girl in disbelief.

"Deserters?"

What was this nonsense? His head spun as he tried to make sense of the fact that 1. A girl had somehow snuck into this place, and that 2. she'd come all the way here just to see "who the deserters were."

Then he got a proper look at her. Skin so pale it almost looked transparent. An expensive looking dress. Smooth, clean hands that marked an easy, pampered life.

Something clicked.

...Oh.

A rich kid, eh?

He let go of her and rubbed his goggles. She'd probably gotten bored and wandered around here. He didn't blame her. This was a pretty bleak place. For heaven's sake, this was the army.

"Kid, it's dangerous to wander around here. You should probably go back to where you came from."

He sighed.

"Look, I'll let you take a peek, okay? But you've gotta scurry back when you're done. Like I said, it's dangerous."

It wasn't like the tent was likely to have anyone in it. There might be a few soldiers trying to slack off or take a quick nap, at the very least.

He unzipped the tent.

Three faces stared back at him.

Hayate was feelng worse and worse about this escape attempt, especially with all the attention he/they were getting. First with the two girl, which may have been his fault but he was panicking, and now this man in a gasmask and a very pale girl.

"Ooohcrapfortheloveofgodwhythehelldoesthiskeepgettingworse!??!?!??!?!?!" he thought "Okay stay calm, I'm in an army uniform, correct? So I could probably get off saying I was talking to Kris, but what about Kye?"

"Uh, hi."

Kye was surprised by the entry of gasmask-man and the pale girl. Looking towards Kris, she saw that the army girl was also surprised. So, the people couldn't have been supposed to be there.

When there is uncertainty, be confident.

Kye demanded of the two: "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Claire replied: "My name is Claire, and I just wanted to meet you."

Kye was confused.

"Why?"

Claire, not sensing Kye's confusion, said: "Well, you seem like people that I can talk to. I usually don't have any company while I'm out here.

Craig gritted his teeth in frustration. Why did things have to get so complicated?

He listened to the girl("Claire", she'd said?) get buddy-buddy with the other girl in the tent.

The other girl in the tent... Why was there another girl in the tent?

Before he asked them anything, however, he looked out of said tent. Sure enough, there were a few people wandering around. They were probably headed for the bathroom or something.

"Oh, G-darn it."

He quickly covered the opening and zipped it back up.

Then he turned around and eyed the others, carefully.

There was one guy with a sketchbook(his name was Chris or something, he wasn't sure), another guy who was clearly panicking, and..... the girl.

This one was obviously a street kid. Her tattered, grimy clothes and snarky attitude offered a sharp contrast to the innocently chattering Claire.

He took a deep breath and finally spat out the words he'd been trying to say.

"What in the blazes is going on here?"

TheGentlemanlyOwl said:
Craig gritted his teeth in frustration. Why did things have to get so complicated?
He listened to the girl("Claire", she'd said?) get buddy-buddy with the other girl in the tent.

The other girl in the tent... Why was there another girl in the tent?

Before he asked them anything, however, he looked out of said tent. Sure enough, there were a few people wandering around. They were probably headed for the bathroom or something.

"Oh, G-darn it."

He quickly covered the opening and zipped it back up.

Then he turned around and eyed the others, carefully.

There was one guy with a sketchbook(his name was Chris or something, he wasn't sure), another guy who was clearly panicking, and..... the girl.

This one was obviously a street kid. Her tattered, grimy clothes and snarky attitude offered a sharp contrast to the innocently chattering Claire.

He took a deep breath and finally spat out the words he'd been trying to say.

"What in the blazes is going on here?"
Kye told him: "Ask Kris, because I haven't the foggiest."

Now, this was a bit of a lie, but Kye was somewhat stingy with the information she handed out.

Kris swore softly to herself. This was not good.

"Hi...Craig, right? The lieutenant put me in charge of these two, and I'm just talking to them. They're actually pretty cool."

She shrugged nonchalantly and stealthily put her drawing pad behind her, trying to hide the drawing of herself.

She glanced sharply at the new girl, and frowned at Craig. "What is she doing here?"

(So sorry guys! I was camping, and I got back about an hour ago.)

Htiaf said:
Kris swore softly to herself. This was not good.
"Hi...Craig, right? The lieutenant put me in charge of these two, and I'm just talking to them. They're actually pretty cool."

She shrugged nonchalantly and stealthily put her drawing pad behind her, trying to hide the drawing of herself.

She glanced sharply at the new girl, and frowned at Craig. "What is she doing here?"

(So sorry guys! I was camping, and I got back about an hour ago.)
Claire told him: "I just wanted to meet you guys."

Craig shrugged.

"Frankly, I have no idea."

He gestured at Claire.

"But I doubt that she came here on her own. She's obviously a rich kid, someone probably sent her here."

He shrugged, again.

"Although why anyone would send a child here of all places, I'll never know."

A sigh.

"Okay, let me... rephrase that question.

Why exactly are they here in the first place?"

Kris looked at the two warily, and turned to face Craig. "I don't know. Probably stealing the food and limited supplies we have."

Suddenly, anger grew obvious in her voice. "Is that what you are here for?" She glared at the two, but a little spark in her eyes gave the two the warning not to talk.

Claire, the ridiculously naive, attempted to dissuade Chris. "Um, I'm sure they just walked by the wrong place at the wrong time."

Kris turned on her, becoming angrier by the second. "And you, you're not a prisoner, and girls don't belong on the battle field. Out."

She turned back to the two kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back