• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's be Partners

SheLuvsMusic

Hello, I'm Sarah. Thanks for stopping by!

giphy.gif

I am looking for maybe 1-3 new partners now that I'm done with school. I would prefer somebody 18+ to rp with, since I'll be turning 22 this August and would like somebody who can match my level of maturity in style and content. Below I will list some more information about my rp style preferences, and then I'll list some of the plots or themes I would be open to rping. If you think we would make a good fit, feel free to pm me or leave a comment down below and we can discuss it more :)

Preferences
  • 18+ please. (Partner and characters, unless plot calls for it otherwise)
  • Literate posts. Typically I post at least 4 paragraphs, but often do more. I usually aim for 3 paragraphs per character I'm posting
  • Communication. I want to talk with you about the plot and our characters. It's easier and more fun for me if we are both planning things together. Also, I enjoy just chatting as friends too, if you're into that :)
  • Some consistency. I'd prefer if you can usually post at least once a day, but I understand if you can't. Just let me know if you don't plan on getting to a response right away, and I'll do the same.
  • Willingness to double. If I don't specify this I always get stuck playing the male. Not that I don't like playing males, because I do, I just also like playing females since I am one. I'm also open to each of us playing more than just 2 characters as well. In fact, the more the better, and the more interestingly complicated it gets :P
  • I don't really care for bios. Just let me learn a bit of basic information about your character and the backstories/personalities I can learn through the rp. Show me, don't tell me.
  • Face claims. We can have them, we don't have to have them. It's up to you. Just know if we have them I really do not like anime pictures or drawings. I like photographs. I always picture real people in my head anyway. I also really prefer them not to be pictures of actors either, but I won't make too much of a fuss if they are.
  • If we do some kind of fandom rp, I usually prefer OCs, but will make exceptions depending on the plot and what it might call for.
  • I'm open to mature themes. There's not really anything I won't throw in a rp, but I don't want to go overboard either. I've had people basically use rps to write sex stories, and I'm not really about that. We'll abide by forum rules.
  • I love a bit romance. I usually prefer mxf because I'm straight myself, but I will do other pairings and have in the past. Also, romance, if the rp doesn't start off with two characters already in a relationship, I like to be slow burn. None of that instant love stuff. Insta-attraction or lust is fine though.
I believe that's it for preferences. If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask. Now here is the one plot I had in mind, and the rest are themes I'm interested in.

Plot Idea
  • This is somewhat of a modern fantasy meets dystopia that I've tried building with another partner but we never got around to completing it. I want to build off of this idea, but also make it our own. The roleplay starts off in a city within a world of multiple races. The world also contains a class system. How this system is ranked, we can decide together, but in the original roleplay it was an intermingling of race and occupation, with the bottom most class being similar to India's class of untouchables. Movement between classes is not entirely impossible, except for the lowest class, who consist of criminals and/or the sons and daughters of criminals. Nobody is to touch them, help them, or even acknowledge them. One of my characters I want to play is a human female of the untouchable class. The other is an animagus male, of a lower class but not an untouchable, that befriends her. Your two characters are up to you, but preferably one of them should be a higher class, depending on the system we create. The story starts off with a disastrous event. A government experiment, a strange new mutant race (kind of zombie like, I suppose), meant to protect the city against an attack goes wrong and breaks out. The creatures flood the city, killing everything they can get their hands on. This is a survival story of how four (or more, if you'd like) unlikely companions overcome the disaster and their prejudices.
Themes I'm Interested In
  • History. I like historical plots of all types, but particularly I like Victorian, Renaissance, or the 1920's.
  • Fantasy. I've been getting more into fantasy lately. Maybe nothing too high fantasy, since I'm fairly new to it, but I'm open.
  • Supernatural. I like supernatural plots, since they're easy to be creative with. I know it's stereotypical, but I have some strong vampires and a werewolf character I enjoy playing. I'll play other supernatural creatures as well though, like ghosts, witches, angels, etc.
  • Fandom: Harry Potter. I wouldn't want to do something cannon. I'd want to play OCs. We can play during, before, after the Wizarding War. I just like the Wizarding World and would love a good plot centered around our own characters, whether it's within Hogwarts or outside of it.
  • Fandom: Game of Thrones. I've never read the books, I'm just a casual fan of the TV show, but I like the world. It could be fun to create something of our own within it or a similar world.

I think that's all I have for you. If any of this interests you, please pm me or leave a comment below. I'll let you know if I'm also interested and if I still have room to take on another partner. :)

giphy.gif

I could do a 1920 plot, supernatural plot, or Harry Potter plot. I'm a 24 year old ( Bio is 1980, because I always set it at 1980 XD ) who can be uh, a bit unserious, but if it's needed, I can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back