• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's Be K-Pop Idols! (ALL SPOTS TAKEN)

Hello everyone! I would like to try my hand at hosting my first group roleplay. This roleplay will be about a K-Pop group that has just recently been established by a new company. The roleplay will go through their struggles to become famous K-Pop idols. If you would like to join the roleplay, I have some rules.

1. This roleplay is semi-literate to literate. No using *asteriks* or -dashes- in roleplaying.

2. This will be a mixed group, meaning it will consist of both boys and girls. So you can be whichever you want.

3. I'm only looking for 5 people (not including myself). Since I am playing as a boy, I will need two more boys and three girls.

4. The age range for this will be 18 to 25. No exceptions.

5. As this is a K-Pop group, your character MUST be Korean or half Korean.

6. LGBTQ will be present in this roleplay. If you have a problem with it, turn back now.

7. Don't make your character perfect. Give them flaws.

8. You are only allowed to play as one character. The only exception is me because I will be playing both my own character and the company manager.

9. As this is my first group roleplay, I will need all the help I can get. If I make a mistake or you have any questions, please tell me!

10. Please try to be active! If you can't be on for a certain amount of time, please let me know! If you want out of the roleplay completely, also let me know.

11. Have fun!

If you are interested, please comment what gender you will be playing as. Hope to have fun with this! :)

Boy 1: Taken
Boy 2: Taken
Girl 1: Taken
Girl 2: Taken
Girl 3: Taken

Last edited:
hey, i’m down to join! i honestly don’t care about gender, so i can just fill.

also, question; are there going to be different roles in the group, like main vocal, main dancer, etc?

I'm going to try group RPs one more time and give this a go, I'll take a male spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back