• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Let the RPs Begin! -ignore prefix- (Open to all)

SporadicLittleB

Perpetual Problem
Hey folks! Let's start with a quick introduction; ya'll can call me Bee, I'm a college student under a technical degree and I've been on and off the site for several years now. RPing is one of my favorite stress relievers, I love talking to you guys and creating stories and building worlds! Now let's get to the good stuff; actually writing!
How I write:
  • Minimum 2 paragraphs, I write casual to detailed. Minor exceptions for dialogue heavy parts, I don't like to drag out empty content and I sure as heck won't expect you to.
  • Posts at least once a day, if I've got the time for it maybe twice or three times a day. I'll let you know if for some reason I can't post.
  • I prefer to work with OCs
  • I so much prefer to talk to my partners. If you've got an idea you aren't sure about, you can ask. If you really want to do something, let me know!
  • Lastly, I'm a total bleeding heart. I don't usually like purely romantic stories, but romantic subplots are my jam.
Plots~!
  1. Person A is a run of the mill fellow/filly going about their life. They've had an awful day, traffic was a nightmare, their boss was predictably horrible, and most of the day is spent cleaning up other's mistakes. Needless to say, they're tired and ready to just get home and sleep. Only once they return home, they find the lock on their front door broken; someone's broken in. After a sweep of the house -nothing's been touched, let alone stolen- they find Person B, dressed oddly and curled up in Person A's bathtub. It was an honest mistake, Person B's had a similarly terrible day and the bathtub closely resembles the nests on their home planet.
  2. Person A and Person B are aboard the latest colonization ship to a remote planet in the boonies of space. Alls going well, the ship is rather large meant to hold a full population (roughly 3,000 people, give or take a couple hundred), and it's decked out with all the safety features that space would allow. The colonists are roughly three weeks from their destination when they come to a full stop. The captain sends a message through every screen on the ship. They won't be going to the colonization point, instead they'll be sending out a distress signal so a rescue ship can take them all to the nearest colony. Person A knows for a fact that no distress signal was sent, instead a warning was programmed to be sent to all those who pass by. "This is a ghost ship, under no circumstances is it to be boarded. A foreign creature made it's way on board and has been systematically killing all those aboard, the repercussions of this thing getting loose could be catastrophic. If possible, destroy on sight."
  3. Person A is yet another unsuspecting civilian. Person B is a demon in the middle of a serious demon on demon war. When they cross paths, Person B is forced to stay close to Person A in to keep them safe. In the course of an hour Person A's accidentally acquired a bodyguard that won't freaking leave them alone!
  4. Person A can see reapers, not ghosts oddly enough, only reapers. Their local reaper -Person B- is freaking terrified of them, and will go to great lengths to avoid Person A. Person A wants to know why. Person A's gonna hunt that scaredy-cat down.
  5. Person A is an edgy hardened high-level member of the Men in Black that just seriously screwed up. Demoted temporarily, Person A finds themselves stuck training (babysitting) Person B, the rookie others refused for an unspecified reason. The task doesn't seem too awful until a previously unknown alien species threatens invasion and Person A isn't just going to sit back and let it happen.

(More ideas might be added later)
All of the above are subject to change, we can talk through the actual plots in PM if you're interested! I'm also totally open to new plot ideas, just let me know!

I have this idea that has been bouncing in my head if you're interested if not I'm interested in plot # 5

Person A is an alien prince who has been locked in a high security observation room for their entire life, as far as they know there is nothing beyond the wall that around them. Person B was just recently allowed access on the file and after some internal debate has decided to help the alien escape and find his home. Unknowingly starting a war between Earth and the alien's home planet.

I have this idea that has been bouncing in my head if you're interested if not I'm interested in plot # 5

Person A is an alien prince who has been locked in a high security observation room for their entire life, as far as they know there is nothing beyond the wall that around them. Person B was just recently allowed access on the file and after some internal debate has decided to help the alien escape and find his home. Unknowingly starting a war between Earth and the alien's home planet.

Heck yeah I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back