• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♪ " 𝐥𝐞𝐭❜𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐥 " - partner search, come on down friends!

Illusory

𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳

n_CESL.gif

♪ Let me hear your brain talk, your brain talk
I'M SURE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND MY POINT OF VIEW, WE KNOW EACH OTHER MENTALLY.

• Hello curious stranger!

If you’re looking for a partner, you came to the right place as I am as well.

I write as a part-time hobby (among other things) and I think RP helps me to flex my creative muscles and get brain training. I’m hoping to find someone to train with, a collaborator, a co-creator, a writing buddy on a more long term basis. Let’s be friends, my dear reader. Hopefully, we can chat outside RP too. I do have a discord for OOC chats and plotting, if that’s your preference.

I’m more craving one on one role plays at the moment just because they are easier to manage. I do have responsibilities outside the forum so I’d appreciate your patience when it comes to my response. I’d more than gladly extend the same courtesy as well. I try my best to respond once a week at least, if not more. I do communicate if I’m going to need more time.

I write in multiple paragraphs, third person, past-tense format. And try my best to produce something of creative substance.

Side Note: I personally don’t find labels useful because I don’t think categorizing writing can fully encompass someone’s creative abilities or attest to their future writing potential. It seems a little divisive, unwelcoming, and constricting. Everyone’s writing is unique and I’m happy to celebrate it. But that’s just me. c:

Feel free to read the samples below to see what my typical responses look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back