• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Let me make y'all some flags.

Mind doing some short of "Neo-USSR" flag? Or something that could represent Marxism the best?

magnadeus magnadeus can I has an octopus on a field of blue&white :3

Octotribal_by_DEADLY_INK.jpg

Can you make me two flags each based on these two kingdoms?
I don't have anything specific I need ^^
Glacion
Glacion, a mystical frozen wonderland covered in a thin white mist.

Thousands of years ago, a great earthquake caused the landmass to split into a multitude of separate islands. Most appear to be towering icebergs, with no way to even climb them, however, there are many larger isles, which many have created settlements upon. The largest island holds the capital city, named Aeria. The Glacion Ship System, aka the GSS, is the main way of travel in Glacion.

The icy realm of Glacion is famed for the rare fish and resources found in it’s deep, frosty waters. Many races can be found here, in particular, glacial mermaids and frost ogres, along with humans, which are obviously the most common race. Most frost ogre villages are incredibly hostile, and will devour anyone within their territory. There are rumours that an akhlut has been spotted in some areas as well, which has caused most settlements to be on their guard. Overall, Glacion does not have a main religion, as many citizens believe in very diverse religions, or don’t have a religion at all.
Rolasta
Rolasta, a vast desert land with a singular, immense river flowing through it.

Most of the landmass does not have a coastline, as treacherous and towering sand dunes gather there. The capital is located right next to the river, named Kelis. All settlements are extremely close together, as they are all congested in locations close to some form of water. Despite these issues, Rolasta is a beautiful kingdom, filled with gold statues and excessive decorations.

Famed for it’s abundance of gold and silver ore, Rolasta is a wealthy realm, also known to sell dazzling decorations. Humans are again, the most common race here, however desert dwarves come in a close second. Cockatrices are growing in popularity as mounts, however camels are still currently the most used. Recently, death worms have been sighted amidst sand dunes, steadily growing closer to civilisation. Rolasta is currently facing some internal conflict, as the realm is split between two main religions, which are fighting for dominance. Lozorism(Lozorists) is the worship of the deity Esozor, the ‘Ruler of the Wind’ and Resianity(Resians) is the worship of the goddess Resna, the ‘Mother of the Sun’. Resianity has been the main religion of Rolasta for an extremely long time, however Lozorism has recently skyrocketed in popularity as an immense sandstorm recently uncovered an ancient relic depicting Esozor.

Just a blue/white background xD

Can you make me two flags each based on these two kingdoms?
I don't have anything specific I need ^^
Glacion
Glacion, a mystical frozen wonderland covered in a thin white mist.

Thousands of years ago, a great earthquake caused the landmass to split into a multitude of separate islands. Most appear to be towering icebergs, with no way to even climb them, however, there are many larger isles, which many have created settlements upon. The largest island holds the capital city, named Aeria. The Glacion Ship System, aka the GSS, is the main way of travel in Glacion.

The icy realm of Glacion is famed for the rare fish and resources found in it’s deep, frosty waters. Many races can be found here, in particular, glacial mermaids and frost ogres, along with humans, which are obviously the most common race. Most frost ogre villages are incredibly hostile, and will devour anyone within their territory. There are rumours that an akhlut has been spotted in some areas as well, which has caused most settlements to be on their guard. Overall, Glacion does not have a main religion, as many citizens believe in very diverse religions, or don’t have a religion at all.
Rolasta
Rolasta, a vast desert land with a singular, immense river flowing through it.

Most of the landmass does not have a coastline, as treacherous and towering sand dunes gather there. The capital is located right next to the river, named Kelis. All settlements are extremely close together, as they are all congested in locations close to some form of water. Despite these issues, Rolasta is a beautiful kingdom, filled with gold statues and excessive decorations.

Famed for it’s abundance of gold and silver ore, Rolasta is a wealthy realm, also known to sell dazzling decorations. Humans are again, the most common race here, however desert dwarves come in a close second. Cockatrices are growing in popularity as mounts, however camels are still currently the most used. Recently, death worms have been sighted amidst sand dunes, steadily growing closer to civilisation. Rolasta is currently facing some internal conflict, as the realm is split between two main religions, which are fighting for dominance. Lozorism(Lozorists) is the worship of the deity Esozor, the ‘Ruler of the Wind’ and Resianity(Resians) is the worship of the goddess Resna, the ‘Mother of the Sun’. Resianity has been the main religion of Rolasta for an extremely long time, however Lozorism has recently skyrocketed in popularity as an immense sandstorm recently uncovered an ancient relic depicting Esozor.
will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back