• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Let me make y'all some flags.

The only reason I like the other flag better is that this one doesn't seem to represent anything.
Yeah, I figured that I should put some meaning into it. The first one was going to be something akin to a swastika (because I'm oh so subtle) until I put a black background under it and thought it looked good.

Could you do one with a combination of a bull head and a traffic cone on some kind of background, using the colour scheme of (and, if it doesn't get too cluttered, in a style simar to) the Australian flag?

What is this? Such clever assembly of colors and shapes! Ah, le désign! Very fine.

Pray tell, could you make an oh so very fine flag for moi? But only if it is no trouble. Something foxy... A symbolique fox face, inspired of course by les couleurs de la France!

What is this? Such clever assembly of colors and shapes! Ah, le désign! Very fine.

Pray tell, could you make an oh so very fine flag for moi? But only if it is no trouble. Something foxy... A symbolique fox face, inspired of course by les couleurs de la France!
i'll get to it when i get home

magnadeus magnadeus - Mon Dieu! That... That is exactly how I imagined it, except better! Magnifique! Stupéfiant! Exceptionnel!

Le Foxe bows to your oh so very swift and fine skills, mon ami. Merci for this.

magnadeus magnadeus If you're still doing so... a flag for legion of mages who protect people from the darkness daily. Very used to death. Their colors are gold, crimson and silver. (Black usually as well.) They inspire as Warhammer Marines does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back