• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Let me draw your OCs

I usually go on different websites and look for requests there but to be honest this time I was too lazy and after my shallow search did not have any interesting fruits I thought I'd give it a try and open my own thread. Tbh I did not expect it to get as much attention as it already has gotten.

Oh yeah, this thread is absolutely blowing up. I'm not too surprised myself just because your art is of such high quality.

I.... don't go for requests much because I always feel bad but- your art is too beautiful to pass the chance up for! Take your pick if you have time and wish to make one of my oc's! :O If not I fully understand!

FeelTheCold[05-04].png
CircleofLoveSFW[24-08].png
Rivannon is naïve, shy, over-emotional and unadjusted to life amongst other humanoids. She's been a hermit for hundreds of years. She loves animals, and 'believes' she can talk to them. (She's not fully sane.) She's gullible and not the brightest light! Usually wears rags, a mixture of furs and broken jute/leather. Always has a blindfold on. Important physical traits; she is very chubby/fat, has a round jaw and an upward tilted button nose. Her eyes are droopy.

KayinNwosu[20-03].png
Kayin is intelligent, bubbly, bossy and prefers to spend her time with her inventions and with electronics than with the party-goers. She has burns (badly drawn by me) across one side of her body. She loves her comic books and hates anything that's in her mind 'stupid'. (Smoking, drinking, drugs, etc.) She usually wears comfortable jeans, sneakers and shirts with horrible animal puns on it and animal pictures. (Example: "Let Minnow What You Think.") She wears big round glasses. Important physical traits; dip in her chin, flappy ears and wide-set nostrlis. She is of average/slender weight.

CurrentOfFaith[10-3].png
[/SPOILER]
Gwyllenal is gentle, wise, very jealous and too focused on her religion. She likes to sketch in her free time and is a healer/medic. She has vitiligo all across her body. Her eyes are white without a pupil or iris. She wears robes that are a mixture of white, blue and gold, or just gold and white. Despite this picture (it was a remake of an old one so I had to kind of stick to the outfit design! xD) she dresses very modestly. Important physical traits; A large hooknose that from the front is slender, no eyebrows and three eyes. Her figure is an hourglass and of chubby weight.

Last edited:
TremblingShark TremblingShark I apologize I just saw you like to get some personality with it so I'll add that into the post above now~.
DapperCat DapperCat Daisie Daisie don't worry about that, what I meant is just that it can help for example with poses (are they a fist balling kind of person or a chill kind of person etc.) You don't need to add it and future requesters don't need to put it inside their description if they don't want to or it does not come naturally

Do you do aliens, by chance? I have an alien chick that'd be interesting to see in your style. I sadly never finished this pic, but do what you will with it.

20190215_224158-jpg.563640
allems should not have bobs

Alright, I got one for you, if you'd like. It's a novel concept character, not an RP character, but still it's an opportunity to draw a character.

His name, at least according to him, is Jericho. He's an escaped/freed slave during the American Civil War who preaches fiery, borderline fanatical sermons to Union troops before battle, and in some cases troops even come to him for blessings and confessions, although he's not actually ordained. As for appearance, he has scars across one side of his head and its eye, leaving one good green eye. The scared part has almost no hair, whereas he has longer, scraggly hair on the other side of his head. When he holds his hand up during blessings/sermons, it's clear that one finger is missing.

Inspiration drawn from this picture below. Especially for the one eye, but with longer lopsided hair as mentioned, more haggard clothing, and energy; zeal. A beard seems fitting so that's fine. The ideal effect is that he looks kinda hideous and bizarre on one hand, but is so compelling that the MC and some other jaded young soldiers start to latch onto him for guidance and meaning as if he were a biblical figure. Does that make sense? Is this doable?
iu

I would love if you make a headshot image of my oc.Something like this
3590.jpg

But without the hat please.Brown eyes and black hair.Thanks.

Yo your art is actually incredible and it's really sweet of you to do this! I do really stylized cartoony art but if you ever want some art in return for this if you end up drawing my oc, lemme know.

Hope it's alright if I just copy paste from the appearance part of my boy's CS since I don't have any real refs for him.

Solomon stands tall at a height of 5'11", and his lean musculature is covered from head to toe in various scars pointing to his past exploits. Some quite deep with flesh gouged, some small, all faded to a color slightly off from his honey skin-tone and healed years ago. His dark, wavy, chin-length hair lays to the sides of his face and is pulled away from his face in various styles half the time. He has a well-defined jaw, hawk nose, arched angular eyebrows, and a pale yellow-green almond-shaped eye. He is clean shaven, not letting his facial hair grow, and has a smattering of freckles. Missing from his body is his left ring finger, a sizable chunk from his left ear, his right eye with its lids permanently closed, and the usage of his left arm which is held in a sling. There is a brand of a flycatcher x on his ribs just below his left armpit.

edit: He's 28 for reference, and the setting is medieval/fantasy as well, so his clothes would be like... (well off) peasant shirts and boots n shit. He's a retired soldier / assassin who ended up fleeing from his country and became a healer/herbalist!

Solomon.jpgHere you go, I enjoyed drawing him alot since he is the kind of character I personally really like. I hope you like him.

Alright, I got one for you, if you'd like. It's a novel concept character, not an RP character, but still it's an opportunity to draw a character.

His name, at least according to him, is Jericho. He's an escaped/freed slave during the American Civil War who preaches fiery, borderline fanatical sermons to Union troops before battle, and in some cases troops even come to him for blessings and confessions, although he's not actually ordained. As for appearance, he has scars across one side of his head and its eye, leaving one good green eye. The scared part has almost no hair, whereas he has longer, scraggly hair on the other side of his head. When he holds his hand up during blessings/sermons, it's clear that one finger is missing.

Inspiration drawn from this picture below. Especially for the one eye, but with longer lopsided hair as mentioned, more haggard clothing, and energy; zeal. A beard seems fitting so that's fine. The ideal effect is that he looks kinda hideous and bizarre on one hand, but is so compelling that the MC and some other jaded young soldiers start to latch onto him for guidance and meaning as if he were a biblical figure. Does that make sense? Is this doable?
iu

I don't know if I'll manage something fitting to be honest but I want to try because he sounds really intriguing.

I am curious to see what you craft! If you would, I would like to see your skills honed on Fin or Vaudt! You can choose but I'd like to see Vaudt the most maybe!
^.^

Vaudt :

Finrer :

15586261432047879855415362839738.jpg
Do you do aliens, by chance? I have an alien chick that'd be interesting to see in your style. I sadly never finished this pic, but do what you will with it.

20190215_224158-jpg.563640

She's a no nonsense type of character. The type of person that always has to put on a strong face and is a protector to those around them. She doesn't tolerate disrespect and isn't shy with punishments for those who do. She's loyal, stubborn, and would lay down her life without hesitation for those she values. She can be stuck up at times because of her stubborn behaviour and she really likes her personal space, gladly yelling at anyone who breaches those boundaries.
Here is your alien lady, I hope she is to your liking.

Hello, there! Your art is amazing and I believe I stopped by this thread before but didn't have anything in particular I wanted drawn. However, I've found something and would love to see what you can do with it.

His name is Damien. He's tall and many see him as intimidating even before they know what he truly is. As a half demon, half human halfblood, he is dangerous and impulsive. With a dark path and an even darker future, most other people stay far away from him, not wanting to be involved in his ultimate self-destruction. His skin is pale, contrasting with his jet black hair. Veins filled with black blood crisscross along the left side of his face, and that eye is blank. The other is glowing blue, representing his human side and the only bit of good left in him. You'll always see Damien in dark clothes, often hiding the face that identifies what he truly is.

I've included two pictures, one of him normally (his human side mainly in control) and one of him using his destructive powers.

Human Demon Hybrid.jpgHuman Demon Hybrid Character.jpg

Hi! I love your style so I thought I might as well throw one in, too. I have a few references of him, but most of them are sketches.

Here he is!!!
20190523_195710.jpg
Btw for those of you that hoped that their character gets painted digitally, I am sorry my tablet won't be available to me for the next two weeks but I am actually thinking about revisting some characters or just wait until I have the time and hardware to draw them properly (again).

Wow you're art is stunning! I think I may give this a shot if you're down!

Miakoda Pipaluk O'Connelly. What ca one say about her other than she's a kind-hearted degenerate. Proud trailer park trash and American patriot, she tries to earn a decent living by selling illegal weapons. She's of Black and Irish decent earning her the nickname "The Mutt". She stands 5'2" with light brown skin and just abit of freckles on her nose. She has hazel eyes and thick wavy brown hair. Though it's currently green due to a drunken night of fun. She's what you call a 'short stack's or 'slim thick'. She's got a slender waist that delves into some nice curvy hips. She has a small scar on the right side of her upper lip. Always has a cigarette.

Her outfits usually consist of well worn brightly colored tank tops and cut off shorts. Usually barefoot.

I included the image I've been using for her since it was the closest thing I could find and I can't draw for shit.
20190523_215812.jpg
At first I did the fatal mistake of forgetting her scar just to realise that you can't see it much anyway.

I have a request, can you draw a marine zaku from Gundam in an intentionally bad/trashy mspaint style? Preferably it would be standing up and using one hand to dunk itself in water to stay hydrated, like how you see sportsmen keeping themselves cool by dumping water on themselves.
23.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back