• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Let me draw your OC! First one is free! CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

do-or-die

Hi everyone!

I need some practice in drawing so feel free to drop a description and I’ll pick my favorite to draw! I will need a full run down of your OC. Hobbies, personality traits, etc. Also, with your concent I would like to add the drawings to my TikTok and give short descriptions about them!

Here are two of my characters.
7566C0C2-DC9F-4070-B842-10EC2CB290F3.jpeg
87BBBC40-C07E-435A-B346-AD62ADB3E6E8.jpeg

Last edited:
Could you draw my OC?

Short for his age, Gish Tong is an 11 year old male. He has spiky black hair, brown eyes and a mischievous smile. While he’s not coming up with the next genius prank, he’s probably hanging out with his friends or playing a good game of basketball. He generally wears neon green athletic clothing and is known for his neon green sneakers.

Could you draw my OC?

Short for his age, Gish Tong is an 11 year old male. He has spiky black hair, brown eyes and a mischievous smile. While he’s not coming up with the next genius prank, he’s probably hanging out with his friends or playing a good game of basketball. He generally wears neon green athletic clothing and is known for his neon green sneakers.
Sure will! What’s their nationality?

Can you draw my OC?

Cobalt Cross. 5' 6 height. 18 years old. He has black hair lightly spiked, dark brown eyes. He wears a blue jacket over a white t-shirt, black jeans, and white sports shoes. He has a mega bracelet on his left wrist and a Pokeball on the same hand.

Can you draw my OC?

Cobalt Cross. 5' 6 height. 18 years old. He has black hair lightly spiked, dark brown eyes. He wears a blue jacket over a white t-shirt, black jeans, and white sports shoes. He has a mega bracelet on his left wrist and a Pokeball on the same hand.
Could you can personally traits? It helps me.

I might have a good and interesting one for you. But there's enough art of her, please prioritize the others! :)

Well, for personality said OC is the Salty but Sweet- she acts Sassy and what not- but she is kind and a bit awkward around those she cares about-

Can your draw an rp character of mine? Thanks if you have the time.

His name is Keenan, and he's 21. He has to take care of his ill parent at the cost of turning down better job and education opportunities outside his home town. There's a deep well of hidden anger inside him that he totally hides even from himself. He works at a flower shop. Keenan has thick, messy boy band hair and green eyes. He wears conservative clothes like long sleeve button up shirts. The character is lonely despite trying his best to connect with others. He's the type who smiles fakely but not out of meanness. He wants to connect but can't.

Keenan is tall and thin and somewhat attractive.

Could you can personally traits? It helps me.
So he is a really energetic dude. He always likes a good battle. He is serious when he thinks, the situation is serious, otherwise, he always is full of energy. He really likes freerunning. He cares for his friends. He always has a 'challenge accepted' sort of grin on his face.

oh hi err saw you were doing drawings of OC's i more or less have a description for a character but iv never found good art to match seeing as this might be a good chance to finally see her done fully herr here just the description i use

Margate has a few striking features that make her stand out aside from her immense height (8 foot tall) , she is also covered in silvery gray scales form head to toe said scales are coarse and abrasive, another odd feature is her eyes they are a solid redy gold color, her hair is the same color as her scales and have a similar course felling to it as well as rather long but standard enough considering her height, finally her teeth look more like they would fit in a carnivorous animal than a human.

as for personality, she's just your big friendly monster girl :D

Hi can you draw my OC, this is how she looks in description:
Her eyes are blue, but the one has a rose over it.
She has a big red fringe and purple for the rest.
She wears a pastel pink flower crown with her hair touching her waist.
She is 161 in hieght, she is also bubbly in personality.
Clothes, I don't mind but mainly a dress or crop top and shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back