• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Let. me. art. for. you. {full/Closed}

Holy crap your art is good! The moment you have a slot open let me know!

I'm just gonna lurk here and wait for an opportunity... *^*

Your art is very pretty :) I have a character in mind already but I'll wait my turn ^ ^

Can you send me something via a little birdie when (or if) another slot opens up?

I second this.
I'm so glad all of you want some art. Unfortunately, I wont be opening the slots for a little while once I finish the ones I owe. I've got a busy schedule ahead off-screen and I don't want to keep you guys waiting for that long after you've already applied. ('· ω · ` ; )

Once my schedule is moderate I will tag you all before I open up again and get your requests done. If you are still up for it then. (; ' · ω ·`)

... Thank you very much!

Zaxs Zaxs Your oc is up. I hope you enjoy!

Life. Life. I'll try to get yours up asap.

I'm sorry for the long wait, you two. My inspiration and motivation quickly dropped.

Tada! Life. Life. She's up.
Sorry it took so long. I made a duplicate without the little light circles just in case you think it is too much, so if you want it just let me know.

Tada! Life. Life. She's up.
Sorry it took so long. I made a duplicate without the little light circles just in case you think it is too much, so if you want it just let me know.

giphy.gif

She looks so mature. She's all grown up. Oh you know she doesn't have a name really. We'll call her Vivia, meaning "life".

Holy shit; I love your drawings >~< If you ever have a spot open up, I'd love to get you to draw my technopath or my genetic experiment <3 Good luck with all the drawings darling~

I am still happy to wait, and my character I'd love you to draw is my werewolf character, Wy'ziot. He's large, scarred, and a dreaded albino (as in the hair, he's actually quite lovely :D). Other than that, he's completely open for your interpretation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back