Malikai

What's The Story Mother?

project_1479718192583.png

NEWCOMER

Name:

Leonardo Grant Kingston

"Please just call me Leo.  No need to be formal."

Vigilante Alias/Nickname(Optional):

"Well, I had one that was called Signal Shock... but that name really sucks.  I'll let the public decide my name."

Vigilante Type(Assassin/Contract/Justice):

"I'm just a guy who wants to do good where he can.  Hopefully I won't be needed as much as I had when I was a part of the HOT."

JusticeBringer

Male

(Physically looks around late 20's)

Height:

5,04"

Weight:

151 lbs.

Appearance:

20c9b345ad321882f766b1f985892104.jpg

(Still has blonde hair and turquoise eyes)

Personality:

Leo keeps on a cheery personality even into his old age.  Well, less cheery and more of just a generally positive attitude.  Sure he's become a little wiser and shows this in his actions and interaction with others but he's still got that same true positive belief in people and the world.  Truly he seems like the opposite sort of person then would normally be working with and actually claiming to be a vigilante.  Leo also still knows that when a situation calls for it he has to be serious, and he also doesn't overlook the serious problems that plagued him in the past.

Equipment

Leo relies on his own powers to be the only real equipment he needs.

Powers:

Leo's most basic but also complex power is controlling and manipulating electricity.  This means that he has control to be able to do things like:

• Basic Electric Attacks
  • Channeling Electricity
  • Moving Electricity
  • Electric Dive Bombs
  • "ELECTRIC UNLEASH!"
  • Riding on the Rails of an Electric Train
  • Tapping into Electrical Systems
  • Looking into the Electrical system and the living/nonliving beings connected with it.
  • And likely much more.

This also means that he has control over his Nerve and Neural system with enough focus.

Skills:

Leo knows a unique style of an ancient fighting system known as 'Dragon Fist' which was taught by various members of the Dragon Clan before the practice died out.  Leo has instead taken this style and molded it into his own usable style that works with his electric attacks named 'Dragon Soul'.

Weaknesses:

Leo can't conduct electricity where there is none/if he's run out of electricity possible to.

Rubber does wonders to stop the flow of electricity.

Leo himself is much more concerned with saving anybody to let somebody die on his watch.

Leo still believes strongly that the world is a just place and that somebody can't truly be bad.  He will never not show mercy to his enemy.

Leo doesn't often think before charging in to a fight.  This might mean that the enemy could overwhelm him or completely surprise him.

Bio (Optional):

All that is known about Leo Kingston is what he told the leader of the Heroes of Tomorrow on his resume when he had first joined,

"My life was pretty bad.  Grew up in an abused household until eight, when I had to take care of my sisters after my parents both died.  I had to do some pretty awful things just to get food, money, and anything else I needed.  When I was 18 I was arrested for a while and well... things fell apart.  Lily died and Serena blamed me for it.  So I had to find a new life since Serena didn't want me in hers.  That's why I'm here."

Occupation(Optional):

Odd jobs from all around

Other (Optional):

Hello!

Last edited by a moderator:

Weaknesses:

Leo can't conduct electricity where there is none/if he's run out of electricity possible to.

Rubber does wonders to stop the flow of electricity.

Leo himself is much more concerned with saving anybody to let somebody die on his watch.

You need a real weakness that isn't just about his powers.

Still no. What affects Leo? Those kind of things are weaknesses. Things like...kryptonite to Superman. That's a weakness.

Well I'm not sure what you want.  If you're looking for something similar to Kryptonite I said that rubber pretty much nullifies his power.  I just don't see how any material could actually make him weaker seeing as he's just human.  I assume that you want some kind of physical weakness so I guess I'll figure out one to put in.

Well I'm not sure what you want.  If you're looking for something similar to Kryptonite I said that rubber pretty much nullifies his power.  I just don't see how any material could actually make him weaker seeing as he's just human.  I assume that you want some kind of physical weakness so I guess I'll figure out one to put in.

That's a weakness I guess, if he's just as physically capable as a regular human. Accepted :)

That's a weakness I guess, if he's just as physically capable as a regular human. Accepted :)

Right I mean he can empower his body with electricity but if that electricity gets taken away then he goes back to being as strong and powerless as a human.  Granted, a human that can still defend himself but a human nonetheless.  Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back