• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lemm's Extra Bits and Bobs

honeylemon

Sweetest Fiend
so uh, hey everybody, i'm not dead just uh, transitioned to roleplay elsewhere for a while. might come back, might not, but basically I'm hella sorry for ghosting everyone for months now.

essentially this thread will just be me modifying bbcode freebies and the like for my characters, and I'm treating this as basically a social media thread- the first few posts will actually be for/from my newest and favorite character, who I might end up making a bio here for at some point.

basically uh, this is the best place I could think to dump whatever coding stuff I'll end up using, and who knows? i might learn a bit of bbcode in the process.
(the reason it's under roleplay/extra is because it's technically for mostly offsite roleplays, but it's not recruitment etc. if you can think of a better place for this, feel free to give me a heads up!)

maybe I'll format this intro to have an index. maybe I'll make it actually be understandable. maybe not. but uh, really, this kind of just exists as a personal resource, except i want the folks from those roleplays to have access to it. i'm rambling. uh, cool, see you maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back