• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda RP? (OC x Canon)

Fluquor

Carpet Shark
Honestly this can apply for every game in the series, or it can be a combination of a few. To be honest I'd like to make an original story with our favorite characters, while adding our own into the mix! But we can just as easily go along with the story of any of the main games, if that's what you'd prefer more - just let me know!

I'm accepting of any and all OCs and therefore A-Okay with any character you should choose to hook your OC up with, as long as you give the same courtesy to me. Whether it be MxF, FxF, or MxM -- I'm game to play your love interest for you no matter the gender of your OC! As a side note though, I usually RP through email, but I'm getting used to using the PM system this site provides!

As for rules:
~ I only do paragraph formatting, so no roleplaying in script - and the responses should be 2-3 paragraphs at the very least. That way we both have something to work off of.
~ Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. I'm usually rather lenient, and I know English isn't everyone's mother tongue, but don't just constantly use text talk either.
~ No Godmodding or taking control of my character. And also don't completely hog the spotlight - I know everyone wants a bit of a day in the limelight, but try to keep it equal!
~ If you want to do a love triangle or a poly relationship for your side, just let me know! I'm game for playing more than one love interest for you - if you would do something similar in return for me! ^^
~ I know life comes up without warning, or you get hit with a sudden lack of muse, and you just don't want to reply -- I get that, but don't be afraid to at least chat with me if you don't want to respond to the roleplay at the moment! I have a bad tendency to jump to conclusions, so after a week or so I'll check in to make sure you're alright if I haven't heard anything from you.​

Hi! I'd be interested in doing an RP with you, I think it would be fun to do some BoTW with OCs or perhaps even some crossovers if that interests you! If you're interested, could you send me a PM? Thanks for your time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back