• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zelda:Generation hyrule

"well, im going to saddle up the horses" she said getting up, washing her plate, and heading out to saddle up our horses this time not useing the connector and she put on her blue hooded cloak and waited for her sister

Alane
episode-_10_no_one_sleeps_at_training_camp_kobato_hasegawa_1.jpg

She just looked at her plate as she was done as she smiled as she went to get her cloak as it was her favorite color green when she got to the stables she smiled she just looked at her horse as she was petting it as she got on" do you think i be a good princess some day i mean i try to be smart and strong and kind" she say" i just want to be like you someday" she told her​

"i think you will be an amazeing princess someday, you just need some time" she spoke softly smileing as they rode throughout Hyrule, it was a beautiful day outside, the sky a rich blue color and a soft breeze fluttering through her cloak and slightly blowing the horses mane

Alane
Hasegawa.Kobato.full.844282.jpg

SHe just looked at her as she smiled" thank you thats why i have to study a lot" she say as she just looked around" whoa it's pretty" she say as she just held onto her horse" it feels so nice" she told​

"i know right, how about that icecream?" she asked heading toward the small icecream shop in hyrule, she got a vanilla icecream cone and sat on her horse eating her icecream chatting with alane

She just looked at her big sister as she just smiled looking at the ice cream as she was happy" mmmm taste so good right" she say as she just lick the ice cream she tends to get a bit hyper when she gets ice cream" are you having fun" she asked" do you like going on adventures" she asked as she just wanted a adventure like fighting monsters like her parents did

"yes im haveing fun and i love a good adventure" she said brightly, she finnished up her icecream "lets go home so i can do your hair and we can train" she said heading back to the castle

Alane just smiled at her sister as she just nodded” yay we going to train wait who will train me tomorrow” she asked as she got on her horse” you’ll do my hair okay” she told her happily as she just smiled" so adevtures are fun i'm happy to have an amazing big sister like you" she say as she was rididng her horse back to the castle she was in a good mood

they soon arrived at the castle "im glad i have an amazing little sister like You!" she said grinning and doing alane's hair

the style she used:
1518049314740.png

Alane just smiled when she was doing her hair as she smiled looking at her sword next to the table where she does her homework as she just smiled" whoa so pretty" she say as she just looked at her" i don't want anything to happen to big sister" she say as she hugged her" i want to protect you" she say" i like to train with you who will train me tomorrow" she asked sitting on her sister lap enjoying the moment

"from now on, i will train you" she said as she told her planner to make time for alane's training "okay get on something easy to move in and i will be back" she said going to her room to get on something to fight in and put her hair up in a ponytail then she met alane in the training hall

what she wore:
1518050343308.png

Alane just smiled as she put on some sweetpants and tshirt as she went to meet her sister as she smiled as she looked at her big sister as she was ready for the training" are you really going to train me for now on what about your busy schedule" she asked as she just was ready

"i cleared up some time and can train you now" she said smileing "okay first to see where you are at we will fight eachother, i will go easy on you at first then increasingly get more advanced with my attack, okay?" she said her sword ready "tell me when to start alane" she says

She just looked at her sister" really that's awesome" she say as she smiled she just picked up her toy sword she had to use it so she won't hurt herself like her other trainers say she just sighed she knew how to fight" okay i'm ready" she say

she shakes her head and sighs, "they make you use a toy sword? here use this rapeir" she says handing alane a dull rapier so she wouln't hurt herself and she made the first swing at the feet then at the waist

She just was dodging the attacks as she just held onto the sword as she just tried to attack her sister determined to be stron like her parents and her big sister she kept swinging she gets nervous whenever her parents watching thme train

she dodges the attack and swings for the waist twice and manages to lightly hit the ankle not causing any damage since she had a plasic guard on her blade

She just looked at her big sister as she fell on the floor' oww' she thought as she stood back up as she grabbed her sword as she just tried to attack her sister she was trying her best to train hard with her she was panting a little she didn't want to hurt her sister she just made her fall' yes' she thought

she fell to the floor and she smiled and nodded "very good alane, i know you don't want to hurt me but you have to try harder, you have a rapier, you wont inflict to much damage either way, this is real damage" with that she took off the guard on her blade stepped up to a dummy, and with one graceful swing she cut the dummies head clean off, she then put her guard on and began srategicly attaking assesing her stances and movements as they sparred

She just looked at the dummy as she nodded" okay" she say" i'll try better" she say as she just started to sparing with her sister she saw her parents left" i just get so nervous when mom and daddy watch" she say she just made her sister fall back on the floor she was starting to get tired

"good, now in going to go full speed now, try to attack and defend against me" she said now rapidly attacking and defending against incoming attacks until alane evntually fell to the ground "you weak point seems to be you ankles and lower legs" she said "so that should be what you guard most heavily in battle" she said "thats all for today alane" she said heading to her room to get on her regular short silk dress and leggings

Alane just smiled as she went to her room to change as she smiled going downstairs as she tripped over the stair as she fell down a flight of stairs as she groaned in pain her ankle hurting a bit' ow ow that hurts' she thought tears coming down her face as she looked around for her parents or her sister it was hurting for her' no fair' she thought

after getting dressed she noticed her sister hasn't came to her room yet so she went to see what was wrong and she found alane crying "whats wrong sissy?" she asked worriedly

She just looked at her sister as she winced a little" i tripped and i hurt my ankle" she say as she just looked up at her" it hurts big sissy" she say try to get up on her own but all she felt was pain on yer foot she hed on to the railing so she won't fall again" can i sleep with you tonight" she sniffed a little

"of course you can" she said sypatheticly helping alane to ashlyns room "we should have a doctor check it out though sissy, it might be broken or sprained" she said walking off to get the doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back