• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda (All spots full)

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Everyone knows the story of how Ganondorf gets defeated every time by a hero named Link, but when a new Ganondorf rises he gets smart, he kidnaps each hero before they can find him from across time and space, thinking he's won he starts conquering the realms.

What he hasn't counted on is the fact there are other people capable of stopping him, and while they don't have the triforce of courage they don't need it to be courages.
Our heroes wake up in a realm created by the Goddess Hylia, who asks for their help in stopping Ganondorf, they don't know each other, have absolutely no reason to trust each other, but they will have to work together to defend and save the world.

A sorcerer/warlock/mage who has been practicing their craft alone, locked away somewhere to not be an outcast. ( Obsidian Obsidian )
An assassin, who no one has knows or seen before, which is kind of the point ( Flame Demon Flame Demon )
A shape shifter able to shift into different animals, who prefers the company of said creatures instead of oth er humans/hylians ( DovahBeat DovahBeat )
A knight who has a duty to protect the citizens ( MangoGoGo MangoGoGo )
A bard, who is mostly known for cheering up people in inns/taverns. ( Acethekidd Acethekidd )

What do these people have in common you might wonder, they all, at one point, met one of these heroes.

The CS - Fandom - The Legend of Zelda CS
The OOC - Fandom - Legend of Zelda OOC Thread
The Main RP - Fandom - Legend of Zelda RP thread

Last edited:
Showing tentative interest. Is the shape shifter still available?

Sweet! Is there a place for sheets or forms? Is there a template to follow? And may I reserve that position?

I would be interested in the Sorceror character, if its still available. Always been a fantasy of mine to wield magic in the Zelda universe.

Sweet! Is there a place for sheets or forms? Is there a template to follow? And may I reserve that position?
I will make a character sheet tomorrow as it is late here and yes you van reserve the shape shifter
I would be interested in the Sorceror character, if its still available. Always been a fantasy of mine to wield magic in the Zelda universe.
I'll put it down for you.

working on my cs, struggling to art my character lmaooo

I would be down for knight if it is still open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back