• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of the Seven Stars (OOC)

Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis The numbers for the second level seem a little bit low to me. 101-201 is 100 posts, and 100 posts can be pretty quick if this rp is active enough.

Online now, just trying to figure out how and where I want to start. xD

I kind of gave everyone something to start with. A guy shooting up his landlord's house would have to be on the news, especially if their were witnesses. You could start waking up, turning on the news, and watching that, then go about the rest of your morning.

But, that's just my suggestion!

Fair enough. I'll try to get something up soon. I also kinda wish I knew this was a detailed rp before I signed up, but I can manage.

I kind of gave everyone something to start with. A guy shooting up his landlord's house would have to be on the news, especially if their were witnesses. You could start waking up, turning on the news, and watching that, then go about the rest of your morning.

But, that's just my suggestion!
LOL, I saw that post, and was like, well that's one way to start your day. I was actually thinking about driving through there.

I'm not good at detailed rpI don't know how I am going to do this

Fair enough. I'll try to get something up soon. I also kinda wish I knew this was a detailed rp before I signed up, but I can manage.

I don't think this is really classified as detailed. From my knowledge detailed requires like 5 paragraphs and is super nitty picky about what is required in the actually posts. This is more of a casual RP.

I just ask for 2 paragraphs because it gives everyone else the chance to interact better. It's really difficult to respond to someone when there is say a fight going on and someone posts *And Amara saw the fight going on, she throw a knife. The bad guy would hopefully be stabbed. The end.* Believe it or not that is more like spam to me since it doesn't perpetuate the RP.

Note: The paragraphs don't need to be long, but a few sentences about what your character is doing and what is going on around them is very beneficial. And trying to post more helps a lot in building typing skills, your cognitive ability to read and respond, and your ability to think outside the box (trust me it works XD)

I don't think this is really classified as detailed. From my knowledge detailed requires like 5 paragraphs and is super nitty picky about what is required in the actually posts. This is more of a casual RP.

I just ask for 2 paragraphs because it gives everyone else the chance to interact better. It's really difficult to respond to someone when there is say a fight going on and someone posts *And Amara saw the fight going on, she throw a knife. The bad guy would hopefully be stabbed. The end.* Believe it or not that is more like spam to me since it doesn't perpetuate the RP.

Note: The paragraphs don't need to be long, but a few sentences about what your character is doing and what is going on around them is very beneficial. And trying to post more helps a lot in building typing skills, your cognitive ability to read and respond, and your ability to think outside the box (trust me it works XD)

eh, fair. Maybe it's just the size of the first few posts that had us worried :U

eh, fair. Maybe it's just the size of the first few posts that had us worried :U
Fair fair. I tend to post a lot because I can type quickly, and I get excited. You don't need to post as much as me or the other people that post more lengthily. Just post what you can, but try to have substance. Quality is by far the wanted result here than quantity of paragraphs.

Gohan510 Gohan510 ancertbe ancertbe The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Starbee Starbee MJ ._. MJ ._. AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight
Blueheart Blueheart BearBearBear BearBearBear Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

The RP has officially begun. Please begin working on your characters if you haven't done so, or complete them if you have. Please let me know if you still wish to participate, especially those in the Seven Star slots, so that I know if I need to offer the position to someone else.

Also please make your first IC post when you can. I am itching to get this thing started
Honestly I didn't know I was in this. I thought there were no spaces left

Honestly I didn't know I was in this. I thought there were no spaces left

While currently there are no Seven star spaces left, there is always room for secondary/villains. Always need villains and it would be nice to have someone to help teach the Seven on how to use their powers and the history of magic as well as their roles.

While currently there are no Seven star spaces left, there is always room for secondary/villains. Always need villains and it would be nice to have someone to help teach the Seven on how to use their powers and the history of magic as well as their roles.
Ohhhh damn imma be a villain then.
Do I have to be working with Eon or can I have my own agenda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back