• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of the Seven Stars (Main RP)

Rules
Rules
  • No Godmoding. There will be no exceptions. Ever! My evil character is the main antagonist, and will be the strongest character for the majority of the RP. However he will be defeated (multiple times).
  • Using your powers take energy, concentration, and stamina. When we start out, just using your powers for a minute with little effect will feel like you ran for a quarter mile. This will lessen as our characters progress, though the proportions in which our powers are used will still drain us appropriately.
  • No flaming. Respect everyone in this RP. I will deal with issues, or send them to the Mods if necessary.
  • No meta/powerplaying. No one enjoys this.
  • No smut will be permitted in any form at any time. Do not take it to the PMs either. PG-13 ONLY!
  • Keep OOC in the OOC thread, unless it is a very quick question directly relating to the current page of the RP. 2 lines only.)
  • Posts need to legible. Punctuation and grammar is necessary to understand what you are saying with the correct emphasis. Everyone makes mistakes. Just please try to proof read before hitting submit.
  • Post length needs to be roughly 2 paragraphs each. More is encouraged but 2 paragraphs is the minimum.
  • Posts need to be in third person only.
  • Posts need to include your character name and their location at the top of the posts. This goes along ways towards eliminating confusion.
  • When communicating with other people, please be sure to tag them in your posts so that they get notified. This also helps for others to ensure there is no confusion on whom you are talking to.
  • Character development is required. I want to characters evolving and becoming more. I do not want to see instant romances, instant friendships or other such instant circumstances.
  • I may (probably will) alter the rules at some point when necessary. I will notify you when that happens.

Last edited:
Post Milestone Guide
Post Milestones
So as I mentioned before, the way we are going to level up our characters abilities will be a group effort. Each time we manage to make a milestone, our characters powers will grow stronger. I will leave it to your discretion if you want this growth to rapid or gradual once the milestone has been met.

Post Milestones:
Beginner:0-100
Newbie:101-300
Novice: 301-800
Adept: 801-5000
Master: 5001+

Now this is just a test. I will adjust it a couple times to get the right balance

Last edited:
(Ok, so I am going to start this thing! Starting location will be San Francisco, California. The time is summer, the weather is cloudy and cool. Time is 11a.m.)

Hunter Vargas - San Francisco - His apartment/Magical Black Market

Hunter awoke before the dawn. He always did, a ritual that he had gotten into a long time ago. He groaned as he stretched in the sheets, feeling his back pop several times before slowing getting out of bed. He approached the wall of floor to ceiling windows that looked out over the bay. There was a hint of orange just lighting up the skies over the city in the distance. Hunter stood there, watching as the sun rose into the sky, bathing him in warm light. There was already marine lay beginning to form on the water's surface, and Hunter hoped the day wouldn't be too foggy. Turning, he ventured into the bathroom and performed his morning rituals.

After he was done, he exited the bedroom and wandered down the hall, down the stairs to the first floor of his three floor penthouse. There a few members of his house team were already busy working. His morning chef was busy cooking up breakfast, his assistant was busy in the office, conversing on the phone and ensuring his schedule for the day was solid. One of the housekeepers was busy in the laundry room. Just another normal day in the life of one of the most powerful tech developers in the country.

Once breakfast was served, Hunter left his residence and his driver met him in the underground parking. From there he was driven several blocks into the heart of Downtown San Francisco. His driver opened the door for him and exited the modern, yet inconspicuous car. He was in front of a small private shop, which he entered quickly. The worker at the register by the door turned ghostly white upon seeing Hunter and without a word pressed a combination on a hidden keypad. A hidden door opened for Hunter and he stepped through unaccompanied. The door closed behind him and the elevator the door led into descended briskly for a minute, taking Hunter several stories below ground. When the elevator stopped and the door opened, the sounds of hundreds of people shouting over each other could be heard. Hunter stepped into the mass of people before him, his light blue eyes causing many people and creatures to back away in recognition.

The underground area was the size of 5 football stadiums, packed to capacity with the riffraff of the magical community. Hunter made his way to a small booth where a very elderly woman sat. Her eyes were completely white, her skin wrinkled so much that it looked like leather that was several centuries old. Her hair was long and kept, though it was bright white. Despite her appearance, she gave off an aura of power that Hunter could feel several yards away. When he was before her, she looked at him with her sightless eyes, her face serious.

"So, it would seem that the time has come. The Soldiers of Light have awakened, just as I foresaw. You could feel each and every one of them awaken, could you not?" The woman asked rhetorically.

"Yes, of course I did. Our fates are joined together." Hunter responded, bored. Next thing Hunter knew, ice cold filled his body, his heart rate slow dramatically and it became very hard to breathe.

"Do not mock my words. It is you that must triumph. The seven are weak now, but they will not remain so for long. This is when you must strike. Destroy even one of them and they shall fall." The woman said, her voice carrying power unknown to most, ancient and beyond understanding.

Hunter's anger flared, and blue fire tinged with black erupted over his body, dispelling her power over him. "Who do you believe you are speaking to? I am Eon! The embodiment of destruction itself! I fear no prophecy, no mortals shall defeat me!" Hunter thundered over the screams of the people around him.

The old woman smiled at him mockingly. "You know nothing of what awaits you, Eon. But I do. And you need my help...This I tell you freely. Find the Shade. He will be able to assist you on your journey." The woman said, and waved her hand. There was a gust of wind that blasted into Hunter with such ferocity that his fire was extinguished.

Shocked at the power, Hunter stared at the old woman for several moments before nodding. He turned on his heel and headed out of the underground market.

The Shade, 11:42AM, San Francisco.
'Just buy the rifle, Jared.'
'You never know when you're going to need to protect yourself.'
'In fact, why don't use test it on your landlord's home? Remember how Calvin evicted you on such short notice?'

'No...it's not worth it.'
'Oh, but it is. Just imagine how scared Calvin would be! He might give you your room back too.'
'But-'

In that moment, his thoughts were silenced the Shade fully taking over of the homeless man's body, or what used to be. His name was Jared. The Shade had been stalking him for weeks, following him and watching his every mood. He wondered how much a man could change in such a short period of time, so much so that he went to the lengths of getting Jared evicted from his apartment. A shame. The man had a daughter, who was now in foster care. His wife had left him and took his dog. He was lucky she didn't call the police. He would've been charged with domestic violence if she had, but then again, his wife too was under the Shade's control. So was the apartment's owner, Calvin. Not long after he was fired from his job. He was a mechanic who made a modest living, or at least used to.

The woman behind the counter waved her hand in his face. He was so lost in thought he forgot about the matter at hand. Of course, once the deed was done, he would evacuate Jared's body and leave him to face the law. It's always interesting to see how they plead that their actions weren't their own.
"I'll take it." It never got old, speaking and hearing a voice that wasn't your own. He began to fill out the paperwork required to purchase any form of weapon. He had never used a gun before. To his dismay, she said that he would have to wait for his forms to be approved before he was actually allowed to take the gun that he had purchased. In that moment, he hopped over the counter with inhumane speed. No doubt there were...were. What were they called...? Cameras! Cameras were likely watching. The woman yelped, but it was cut off as he wrapped his hands around her throat, squeezing tightly. He saw her hand slam into a button that was on a counter. He had watched enough movies from someone else's television to know that it was a silent alarm. He kicked the woman's feet from under her, guiding her head to slam into the edge of the counter. Whether or not that killed her or knocked her out was unknown. He grabbed a random weapon from off the wall that was on display.

It looked like an AK-47, except it was aesthetically different. The AK-47 only had a right handed fire selector switch. This one was ambidextrous. The stock looked adjustable, which would come in handy. He took the magazine out. The bullets were shorter, likely 5.45x39mm. This gun took all of the great things about the 47, and stripped it down to that. This was an AK-12, loaded too. Probably used to be used for self defense in case of a robbery. Too bad.

He hopped the counter once more. He had approximately 2 more minutes before the law enforcement arrived, yet he could hear the sirens already. He ran out into the intersection adjacent to the gun shop he was just in. One car stopped in front of him and upon closer inspection, it could be identified as a Prius. He stared, before promptly saying; "Move along!"

The next car looked foreign. 'Perfect.' He fired a shot through the window on the driver's side, then shoving his fist through the window and finding the button the unlock the doors. He swung open the butterfly doors, throwing the driver out of the vehicle and speeding off down the road. He swerved around the corners, hitting them hardly. He dodged other cars as he flew down the street. On the way down the street, he passed a rather tall building. It was familiar. If he remembered correctly, it was a presentation area/HQ for a very wealthy man who ran a tech industry. Important man. Maybe his life deserved some looking into...

He hit another corner. He hit a left, and then a right, and another right, and then a left, and then a right before slamming on the breaks. He was here. Jared's landlords home. He had to do this quickly, he could hear the sirens getting closer. He swung open the car door, stepping out before spraying the front of the home. There were two cars parked in the driveway. Perfect. Now that this was already set in motion, it was time to abandon ship. He left Jared, the police cars already a few feet away, the Shade only appeared to the police for a brief moment before disappearing.

No one would be seeing Jared for a long time.

Last edited:
Dante Gibson "Big Tex"
San Francisco
California department of corrections and rehabilitation.

As Dante stepped out of the large gates of the prison he couldn't help but breath out a cloud of smoke with his sigh or relief. For ten long years he had rotted in that concrete hell hole, and though he hadn't made it far yet he was outside of the fence and that counted for something. His cab pulled up to the the gates and he smiled as he tossed his mesh bag in the seat before getting inside. "Get me downtown asap buddy I got a bus to catch." The cab driver simply nodded and pulled away not wanting to get to deep into conversation with a fresh release from the prison.

It was only about 24 minutes from the prison to the Greyhound station, Yet it was apparently too late. When he arrived at the counter Dante was disappointed to find that the last bus to Texas had left 15 minutes ago, with the next one not leaving until after the weekend. Taking a seat on a bench outside he began to fish through his bag finding his wallet. Seeing that he only had 42$ in it he figured a bank stop was in order.

It only took Dante a good 15 minutes to walk to the bank from the Greyhound station. Once he made his way in, the greeters welcomed him which was a pleasant change from the welcome he had gotten used to. However a much more pleasant surprise came a few moments later when he checked his balance. Upon seeing the 13 million in his account he nearly had a heart attack immediately. "What the hell? Where did all that come from!" He asked with a face filled with surprise. "Well sir this account was started for you exactly ten years ago, it initially held 10 million, but interest rates bump it up to 13.46 million." The teller said in a polite voice. "Who Started the Account?" He asked in a shocked voice. The teller began clacking away on her keyboard before looking back at Dante. "There's no name sir just the initials, D.C." Dante smiled yet again. Dallas cowboys duh...
"Thanks I think I get it now." He said pulling out a thousand and asking where the nearest motel was.

After getting himself a room for the night, Dante stood outside smoking his cigar. With all the things running through his mind he couldn't help but think back to the prison. Of all the things that had happened the weirdest was with the dust in his cell. Focusing on the pavement before him he began twirling his finger in a spiral, and the dust and dirt around him did the same. Swirling into a circular pattern as if reaching for his finger. A small pebble floated up swirling until it met his palm only to fall a few seconds later. Sighing Dante rose to his feet and prepared to go back inside. Today while exciting was also tiring and he had just begun to feel his exhaustion.​

Hunter Vargas - Eon International HQ

Hunter had arrived in his office shortly after the meeting in the underground sanctuary. He was exasperated by the woman, and he couldn't help it. She was an Oracle, one of the three strongest in the entire world, and her visions never failed to come true. It was she that had sought him out immediately after awakening Eon, and it was she that had explained the prophecy to him. It was she that helped him become who he was today, giving him key points of information that allowed him to ascend to ever greater heights of power in the world.

"Mr. Vargas, I have sent out several agents to locate the one known as 'Shade'. Rumors speak that he is here in San Francisco at the moment. I expect we will receive reports very shortly." Amara, his assistant, warrior mage, and most loyal follower told him as she looked directly at him from across his desk. She then looked down at her tablet briefly before looking back to him.

Hunter sized up the information and nodded. He was busy typing on keypad, looking at one of the two screens on his desk. "That is acceptable, Amara. I am currently finishing the MP Detector app, which I will be sending to your phone soon. I need you to then distribute it to our forces. I want to know who the Soldiers of Light are." Hunter said, not even looking at the woman.

"Yes sir, it will be my pleasure." Amara said, bowing and turning to leave the office. Her pace was brisk as she left the large space.

The second the doors closed behind here, a flare of energy erupted in front of Hunter's desk and a man appeared in front of him. His eyes were charcoal black and an air of ominous intent flowed from him with enough force to make the hairs on Hunters neck stand on end. Draeconis was a pure blooded demon adept in the black arts and well known in the underworld for being ruthless, and untrustworthy. Hunter hated dealing with the beast, but he was the leader of one of the biggest demon groups on the west coast. "Greetings, Eon. I bring news." The demon said.

"Well then spit it out, I have work to do." Hunter said, not even looking at the demon.

The demon growled softly at the slight. "The monster in which you seek has escaped. We could not contain him without severe casualties. If you just give us---"

At that Hunter looked up, and the demon stopped in mid-sentence, his eyes bespeaking the fear in them. Hunter regarded the demon for a moment, then stood up and walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows behind him, looking out over the sprawling city. "I gave you information about him in regards to his strength. I told you to bring your entire army. I told you that his capture was absolutely necessary and failure was not an option." Hunter said, still facing the windows.

"But my lord, his strength is beyond what you said it would be. We lost over a hundred warriors in minutes. There has to be some other way --- ah!!" Draeconis screamed as he was thrown across the office, slamming into the steel reinforced walls with enough force to leave an indent.

Hunter turned around, his eyes glowing crimson as he held out his right hand, blue tinged black energy covering his hand, the same the covered the demon. When Hunter spoke, his voice was much more sinister and his teeth now came to points, accentuated by fangs growing from his upper jaw. "I think the problem you faced is due to your own weakness. As such a replacement with be found that do the job." Hunter said, and with a twist of his hand, the neck of the demon snapped.

Hunter let the demon fall to the ground and a moment later the demon's skin turned gray and began to crack apart. Orange embers wafted out of the cracks as the body was eaten by internal flames, reducing the body to ashes in mere moments. Hunter took a deep breath and closed his eyes. His features returned to normal and he returned to his desk. Sitting down, Hunter reached over and activated the intercom. "Amara, send in the clean up team, and the second in command of the Scourge." Hunter said.

"Right away Mr. Vargas." Amara replied instantly, then ended the intercom call.

"Honestly, I'm not even angry that you guys came for me, really I'm not. It's a cutthroat world out there, and I'm assuming that you just did what you were ordered to do. What I'm angry about is that you're so weak. What, were you not told about me or something?"
Uriah Ashcroft stood over the beaten, broken body of the unluckiest demon ever to live. Well, probably a little luckier than the hundred corpses surrounding them, but they weren't living were they? Just a few minutes ago, he had been enjoying the scenery in his favorite park, when he was suddenly ambushed by a veritable army of demons. His expectations had been high. They dared attack him! A demigod! One of the strongest on the planet! His blood had been boiling, but it quickly cooled after he struck one and it came apart like wet tissue paper. Pathetic. The rest had been much of the same, their who he presumed to be their leader had lived past the first punch, so Uriah had let him live to answer questions later. He "cleaned up" as it were, and then turned to the leader, and began talking.
"We... were told you were strong, strong enough to warrant bringing so many. We didn't know that you were this strong though. I apologize my lord. Please let me live.
"No. You decided your fate when you challenged me. I'm going to ask you some questions, and your answer is going to decide whether I slowly burn you from the feet up, or whether I incinerate you instantly. The second one's painless, don't worry."
"Don't worry! You're going to kill me! And what have you done to me! I can't get up!"
"I haven't done anything to you. You can't get up because you know better. Anyway, my questions: Who ordered you here? What were you told about me? Where can I find who ordered you here?"
"We were ordered here by Draeconis. He's a demon lord. I don't know where he is. All we were told was that you were a Demigod and that you're strong, but the reports underestimated you."
"Well that's disappointing. Burned from the feet it is, then."
"WAIT WAIT WAIT! I heard a rumor once, from one of Draeconis' right-hand demons. That Draeconis was taking orders from someone higher up. Someone called Eon."
"Eon? Oh demon you have made my year. Your death will be instant, I promise."
"...please"
"Goodbye"
Uriah sent a flash of heat towards the demon, reducing him to cinders in an instant. He promptly turned and walked the other way. "It seems that I've found Eon once more. I have to seize this chance, before he slips through my fingers and vanishes for another twenty years. Although... If he sent those demons after me then he's probably looking for me too. Oh this is going to be fun..." Suddenly, Uriah noticed something. One of those demons had managed to nick his tie with their claws. It had a tiny tear on the right side. His estimation of them went up. He took of the tie and threw it aside, unbuttoning the top button of his shirt to compensate. He'd rather wear a suit casually than wear a damaged one.
"Now, where the hell do I find Eon?"

San Francisco, 12:02 PM, Dante's Hotel.
'At last..'
'Another unlucky soul that's peeked my interest.'
'Dante Gibson wants to get back to Texas.'
'Let's help him, shall we?'

There were many places in America, and even more people in these places. Most were average, but even average can be interesting in it's own special little way, but sometimes there are those who stand out, and god help any of those who catch the attention of the Shade. It's nearly never a good day when he's following you, skulking in your shadow, watching your every move, learning everything about you even when you THINK you're in the safety of privacy, in your home, chances are.

You're never alone.

Dante Gibson. Professional football player for a team in Texas. The Shade had never been to Texas, but he had learned enough about the world that nearly every state had a professional sport team. Texas' name was a stereotype in itself, since it was considered a western part of America for whatever reason due to it cliche of being in cowboy movies, their football team was named as such, and the city it pertained too was Dallas. Dante had got himself into an...altercation with someone in a driveway after heavily intoxicating himself in a bar. It reminded the Shade of the times he happened to be in Ireland and encountered drunken bar brawls every now and then, real characters the Irish are.

Dante was in jail for quite some time for murder. The man was hardly a brute for the most part. He didn't mean to kill a man, that much was for sure. But perhaps Dante underestimated his own strength, or maybe he was just so drunk that he didn't realize how far the man he hit might've fallen. You can't be too aware of your surroundings in a quarrel. The Shade hadn't watched Dante, or anyone in jail. He could only maintain his invisibility for so long, and prisons were often crowded. But at last, Dante was released and attempting to get to Texas.

Time to 'assist'

The Shade was invisible for the time being and in flight, but Dante had found himself a hotel and he was about to head inside. Now was the time. He rushes Dante, and as quickly as he could, peered into his mind. If he had more time, he wouldn't have rushed intruding on Dante's mind, but he only had a few minutes. He had never attempted an intrusion so quick on a human, and it resulted in a splitting headache on the Shade's end, whether or not Dante felt the same was unknown. Dante had a strong mind, and it was a fact that he wouldn't be able to do a full takeover of his body, and that was known to the Shade within the first few moments. But still, he could at most plant suggestions in Dante's head, and he was now in somewhat of a position to do so.

'D-d-Dante.' The Shade cringed. A rushed invasion really effected his abilities. He could hear his own voice. It was quiet and was mixed with ear piercing microphone like feedback. 'H-ow badl-y-y do you need to get back to Texas? C-Consider your frie-ends and fam-ily.' From here he began to use his magic to make it seem like these words were his own thoughts. A little motivation can go a long way. 'You can get there, but you have to do a few things first.' Presumably if the Shade were to succeed in his manipulation, Dante would end up right back where he started. In jail. But at least he'd be in Texas.
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

A black Lamborghini cruised across the streets of Los Angeles. Seven was on a business venture to expand his brand. Electronic gambling was taking over, and who better to help him out then the tech tycoon who's company resided here. After things were rapped up here, Seven would be off to San Francisco. As they sped down the streets, one of the latest pop songs could be heard from a good distance away which only testified to the level of volume Seven and his unlucky driver had to endure.

"YOU KNOW WHAT CHARLES," Seven exclaimed while hanging out the car window. They were definitely beyond speeding, and the rush of wind made it even harder to speak. Seven's body guard/butler rolled his eyes as he looked into the mirror at the top of the car.

"(My name is John) Yes Mr. Clover," The butler exclaimed while trying not to sound too awkward. Since he had to raise his voice over the music, it was very difficult to sound professional at the same time.

"I DON'T EVEN LIKE THIS SONG!"

"MR. CLOVER, WHY ARE WE LISTENING TO IT! WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CHANGE THE STATION"

"NAH, HEAVY METAL MAKES ME WANT TO KILL PEOPLE! CLASSICAL MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF! JAZZ MAKES ME SLEEPY! RAP MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A GANGSTER! IF I LISTEN TO SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE, IT ALL WORKS OUT IN THE END!"

"(Feel like a gangster) WHAT ABOUT COUNTRY SIR!?"

"Makes me feel like corn..."

"SIR?!"

Seven slouched back in his seat with a sly smile as he continued to look out the window. "Might want to slow down mate..."

"WHAT," Seven's bodyguard repeated the question once more, before he saw the various police lights that were ahead of him. He slammed on the brakes, and put on his hazard lights. A drop of sweat ran down his face as he turned around to see what looked like an unconscious Seven lying in the back seat. He turned down the music and shook Seven to see if he was dead. "Mr. Clover, MR. CLOVER! Hold on Mr. Clover, I will perform CPR!" The guard inched toward Seven's face as he unbuckled his seat belt. Just before their lips touched Seven pushed the body guard away and began laughing until tears started to run down his face.

"Oh my god you were really going to do it weren't you! Man, you couldn't pay me enough to do that. You are wild dude!"

"Sir..."

"Phew, but seriously, drive up a little bit. I want to see why the cops are having a convention over there."

"But sir are you sure?" The guard had good reason to be concerned. Seven was not a devote follower of the law. On many occasions the FBI and other organizations would try to investigate Seven, but whatever trails they thought they had would always disappear.

"Ah, these are just the normal blues. We'll be fine." As instructed, John drove the car near the crime scene. As with anything Seven does, John had no idea why he decided to take interest in what appeared to be a normal crime scene. If there was ever such a thing.

"Looks like a crime scene Mr. Clover. We should try not to draw attention to our-"

"OH NO, it can't be! WHY LORD, WHY?!

John could only face palm as Seven had already flung open the door and began running toward the police with the zeal of a distraught housewife. Seven was unpredictable in every sense of the word. "(Sir, you're laying it on too thick!)"

"S-Seven Clover, why are you here? Does someone owe you some money?" The officer backed up a bit as he recalled Seven's reputation. Seven ignored the officer, as he pushed him away and bolted toward the yellow tape surrounding the area. John, aware of the current play taking place, grabbed Seven and held him back. "You see, Seven is very distraught. I'm certain his...cousin....is alright. We were here on a business trip, and we were going to drop by. Seven is a very emotional person, so when he saw the number of cops in the area he immediately assumed the worse. Please reassure him everything is alright."

"Wellll," began the cop looking toward a covered body and then back toward the police car with the estranged man who appeared to be out of touch with all reality.

"NOOOO I KNEW IT!!, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seeing Seven throw a fit, the cameras immediately pointed toward him while a new reporter rushed over for the potential ratings of a distraught man with as much prominence as Seven. When they asked Mr.Clover why he was in the area, Seven finally displayed why he was here in the first place.

"I-I, I came here to visit my cousin, after coming back from my vacation at the Seven Stars Casino. A Casino whose main place of operations is in Las Vegas, but has several outlets across the country. It is a resort of resorts, and a place to briefly escape from reality. We have international resorts as well and we are getting into the tech business. When I saw the time on my Lucky Clover smart watch, I knew I had enough time to see my cousin and take him with me in my Lambo with Clover brand seats and GPS. My only wish...my only wish is that he would have been on vacation with me. Maybe then he wouldn't have......OH JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!"

The guard mentally face palmed since he did not want to embarrass Seven as much as he had embarrassed him. Seven was legitamally crazy, but to think he would use a shooting incident to promote his brand. "Unbelievable," the stoic guard said under his breath. He quickly cut in front of the cameras while dragging Seven back to the car. Of course the cameras followed him. "Seven is too distraught to answer your questions in a coherent manner. Thank you for your time." John nearly threw Seven in the backseat and took off. Seven could only laugh as he buckled up and looked out the window.

"I knew there was a reason I hired you!"

"Sir, I was the guard before you were the boss remember."

"Oh....well then I knew I was right about letting you keep your job. You did great man. We gotta do it again sometime."

(Oh god no)

"Speaking of time, we are running late. You know what, cancel the meeting. We're getting ice cream."

"Mr. Clover, I thought this was important."

"It was important. That was before the bad omen. Never conduct business meetings after crossing a hord of cops and a crime scene. The only way to balance the bad luck is to go out for ice cream.

"(Sigh) Of course sir...."

"Jethro?"

"(Its John). Yes sir"

"Put that horrible pop music back on...."

"Of course....."

It was another day in the life with Seven Clover. One could only hope they were still alive by the end of the day.

Sim

On the way to San Francisco
In a white Van
With members of metaphysics club​

“Keep your nose out of my tablet, James.” Said Sim. She was sitting in a white van with rest of metaphysics club, reading her anatomy text book while on the way to visit a probable research spot. The young man who had bent toward Sim to peek at her tablet’s screen and read her e-book, sat straight unsatisfied. “How can you read boring stuff on a field trip? If you want to read at least read something related to our research.” He said out of boredom. “it IS related. You’ll know later…” Sime replied without bothering to look up. She understood that James was a physics student and didn’t get along well with subjects that mostly required memorizing. “Besides, it’s not boring. Human’s body is amazing!” She reminded him how much she loved her field of study.

“Last week’s story of a system being hunted was a fake. We drove all the way just to fix an old computer. If today’s report about hunted house is false too, I’m going to bit the crap out of them…” Jack groaned while driving. “Be patient, jack. If you bit them no one will call us again.” Jim who had sat on the seat beside the driver noted. “So what if they don’t? Judy sees demons almost everywhere…” Jack said as glanced at Sim trough the front mirror. Judy was her code name for paranormal research activities. In fact, all those common names starting with J were their code names as the team preferred to keep their names concealed from unknown fiends they might encounter. “Do you expect me to watch for demons now?” Sim/Judy asked as turned her tablet off and put it in her back pack. She watched the passing scenery trough window for a while. Everyone was silent and Jane, the other girl in the van, was soundly asleep. Suddenly, Jack saw a black Lamborghini appearing in front mirror. “O’ lala! Look at that Lamo, Jim. Isn’t she a baby?” He said with a big grin which revealed his love for cars. Jim looked into the side mirror. “The bonnet mascot… I guess its Clover brand… ” He stated. “Clover? For that damned rich casino?” James asked. He too, stared at the black car approaching them fast. Soon the Lamborghini outpaced their van and Sim could see an on eyed orange haired man sitting on backseat. “There is a demon in the car.” She said flatly as if she was saying that the car had wheels.

“WHAT?”

Almost everyone asked together, making Jane jump awake and look at her surrounding in confusion. “The guy sitting on the backseat was a demon.” Sim explained. “But I saw him clearly… he was just a man.” Said Jack. Sim shrugged. “He can be a half demon; you saw only half of him.” She gave him more information. Everyone stared at the diabolic car getting farther from them. “Let’s see where he is heading to.” Jim suggested and no one disagreed so Jack accelerated just enough to keep up with the luxury car.

Blueheart Blueheart

Mari White - At her apartment.

"This video shows us clear evidence of this man purchasing the gun he used in the shooting of local company owner Dave Charter. This man was found and caught not long after the incident, and claims he has no memory of these said events despite many witness claims and solid evidence...."

Mari begun to drown out the news playing upon the TV in from of her after a while. It seemed like 90% of the time the news only showed negative stories or gossip. Not only that, but crime and disaster seemed to be occuring more frequently since they moved here. She did not like to deal with such negativity. At least things were going better for her, she thought. She and her father had settled down in San Francisco about a month ago, and after years of traveling with her father's work, it seemed like they finally had somewhere permanent to stay. Not only that, but there was a community college nearby, so she could commute. It didn't seem likely to her that her father would let her not go to college. Their relationship wasn't always the best, but they tried to make it work.

Mari checked the time on her phone. It was 12:11. She and her father had planned to meet for lunch at 1. Mari remembered now that she was barely ready. She went into her room, changed her clothes, and then cleaned up in the bathroom. She grabbed her bag, her phone, and her keys, and headed out of her apartment. She went towards the elevator to head downstairs. Once she got in the elevator, she checked her phone again for any notifications or other news.

Dahlia Manchester || Olivia Malenkov
Downtown San Francisco

The children laughed, girls and boys of various ages tossing paint at one another attempting to cover the other in their colors as the flashing lights danced across their bodies. One girl cried, the paint staining the ragged white dress that she had gotten for Christmas, another whipped her paintbrush coated in a vibrant red against the air, drops of red splattering on the back of unsuspecting boys whose turned around. The director watched as the kid made a mess of the new play area unable to contain his own laughter at the sight of the children attacking one another with their brushes. A truly wonderful sight. As they continued their shenanigans, the old man couldn't help but notice an important person missing from the battlefield, the young woman who made this possible. Furrowing his eyebrows in search of her, his thick glasses spotted a bundle of dark purple hair in a ponytail along with a glimpse of the light blue farmer overalls and white shirt she wore hiding just behind the corner. Confusion ran over his face as he wondered why she would be there. It was rather odd for their guest of honor to shy away from the festivities he thought. However, the mystery woman peeked her head from her hiding place, deep violent eyes staring at Anna, a young girl who hid herself poorly behind the bush closest to the wall. The look in her face and Anna's obliviousness to her present told him all she needed to know. Returning his gaze to the other children he decided to play along with her.

In a matter of seconds, Anna screams echoed throughout the colorful war zone. The flashing light stopped, everyone holding their breath as they turned their heads to see the commotion. It was shocking. The girl was covered in magenta mixed in with varying hues of pink, a woman of considerable height holding the child safely in her arms. Anna's scream turned into chuckling and soon loud bursts of laughter. Her laugh broke the ceasefire and soon the children went back to throwing paint on one another. The adults couldn't help but laugh at it all, their cameras jumping in their unsteady hands. Soon enough the flashes continued as well but unlike before, they were now directed at Anna and her captor.

"Miss Olivia, over here!" a heavily bearded man hollered.

"No over here!" yelled a woman caked in make up.

"Miss Olivia smile over here!" begged another man who donned a vibrant yellow shirt with the name of the establishment written in bold rainbow lettering.

As they wanted, she placed the purple and pink child on her neck, the girl in awe at how high she was. Seeing how short the director was, Anna's reaction hadn't surprised her. Olivia was a tall 6'3 after all. The clicking of cameras accompanied by the sea of laughing children brought a smile to her face as she did one last pose with Anna before putting her down. The sight of a black limo had told her that it was time to go. But she couldn't leave without saying anything. That would be terribly rude. Picking up an empty paint can along with her paintbrush, she began slapping the two together once again garnering the attention of adults and kids alike.

"You guys having fun?" she yelled into the silence.

"Yeah!" they hollered back, the kids voice culminating into one louder voice.

"Aww, come on guys. I know you can do better than that! I said are you guys having fun!?" she repeated, her accent becoming a bit more noticeable as she added some enthusiasm to her voice.

"YEAH!" the cheered back to her, the crowd of multi colored children jumping up and down frantically.

"That's what I like to hear!" she said happily before continuing on. "I hope you guys can continue having fun with your new playground and your new home! You guys did a great paint job on the place, it looks fantastic!" The children smiled in response to her praise, girls twirling their hairs while the boys patted each other on the back.

"Now I gotta go, but please make sure to be the best boys and girls I know you can be, alright?" she asked, her question met with loud awes from the crowd. Some began crying while other looked incredibly disappointed, Anna especially, who had situated herself in the front, seemed the most upset. "Come on now guys, don't be like that. I promised to come visit you guys soon okay. But you gotta be good, alright. Mr. Miles has my number and if he tells me anyone of you are being bad he'll have to tell me then I won't be able to come back." she said sadly, the children wiping away there tears as she spoke. "So lets make a promise alright. You guys be good kids and I'll be back soon, deal?" she questioned.

"Deal." they yelled.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" She yelled back.

"DEAL!" They chuckled.

"Alrighty then! Now I have to go." she walked towards the director, extending a paint covered hand to him. He laughed wholeheartedly as he shook it, giving her his sincerest thank yous.

"Thank you Miss Olivia for doing this for them. The old building was a bit run down and with all the kids we're receiving now we couldn't fit them all comfortably there." he stated.

"No worries Mr. Miles, I'm just happy I could help. And if you need anything, let my agent know and I'll do the best that I can to help." she replied, Mr. Miles now holding her hand tightly in his own. With that the two waved goodbye and Olivia went to her car. Just before she got in, a small voice called out to her, a timid Anna hiding behind his leg. Olivia smiled at her, bending down to match her height. Slowly, she tumbled her way towards her, something hiding behind her back. As the girl stepped forward, she blushed before thrusting her hands forward to revel a sizable piece of paper that had the signature of all the children on it. It read," Thank you Mrs. Olivea!" It was written in huge handwriting, the misspelling of her name made her laugh. Touched, she gave little Anna a hug before turning her gaze to the new gates of the orphanage, the children all lined up in their paint covered clothes.

"Now what do you have to say to Ms. Olivia?" Mr. Miles asked. Raising his hand, he counted with his finger starting from 3.

3. 2. 1!

"THANK YOU MRS. OLIVIA!" they roared in unison as they all waved at her furiously, the kids toppling one another to get their last look of her before she left, Anna hogging most of Olivia presence. Smiling, Olivia let Anna go and waved them all goodbye, shuffling herself into the car, the letter held tightly in her hand. Entering the car, she was greeted by a hefty man, her driver of 3 years. Rolling down her window she continued to wave until the orphanage was out of sight, a few more camera flashes before they fully disappeared from view.

"Carlos, the window." she ordered in an authoritative tone, a completely different voice than she had displayed earlier.

"Yes madam." he responded, pressing the button to roll up the window.

Once fully closed, Dahlia sighed, the paint covering her clothes and body made her feel nauseated. She managed to keep herself from vomiting in front of the kids, but now she was ready to blow. Tilting her head back she sighed once again.

"Did you bring them?" she asked.

"They're in the compartment to your left madam."

Scooting over, she pulled open a small cabinet that was just behind the driver seat of the car. Inside were a pair of designer black jeans and dark purple crop top that showed her arms and stomach accompanied with a black jacket just in case it was a little chilly.

"What else do I have on the schedule today?" she inquired.

"A meeting with the Make A Wish Foundation at 4 p.m about your donation to the-" she cut him off.

"Reschedule it. Tell them that my father came for a surprise visit. They'll get their money, so they can wait." she asserted.

"Yes madam. You have nothing else on the schedu-" she cut him off once again.

"Good. Take me to Dahlia's. I need to change and bathe and it cannot wait until I get to the hotel." she ordered, Carlos nodding his head as he turned at the next light.

Dahlia was a brand created by Olivia, or more so Dahlia herself. It is a large retails store in Downtown San Francisco that sold Olivia brand name clothing as well as perfumes and shoes. Their slogan was "A flower's touch", something stupid that marketing came up with. She hated it. It sounded cheesy and unappealing, but commercial rating were unexpectedly high, so she was probably alone in that sentiment. Another jerk of the car and she was there. Carlos rushed to open the door, extending a hand to help his paint cover milady out of the limo. She smiled as she ordered him to carry her clothes into the store. Dahlia was greeted by middle age woman, not hideous but a far cry from beautiful. They grew scared at her unannounced visit, concerned that they had did something wrong. The manager greeted her with a smile before Dahlia asked her to bring her to her personal room that rested in the far back of the building away from prying eyes. She did as she was told and brought her to a large room filled with light purples and frills. To the right was a large room where the shower lied. Filthy, Dahlia waved the manager off and called for Carlos who followed as far at the shower door. There she undressed, her paint coated overalls and white shit clinging to her body as the paint was in the middle of drying. Slightly annoyed, she yanked them off her body, and tossed them to Carlos, the card falling out of her front pocket.

"Madam, what would you like me to do with them?" he questioned.

"Throw them away." she ordered.

"What about the card." he asked.

She paused for a moment, reminded of little Anna as she took all her courage to come up and give it to her.

"Throw it away too." she commanded.

"But ma-"

"Throw. it. away. Don't make me repeat myself." she told him with a fiercer tone.

"Yes madam." With that, he placed her clothes on the shower bar and went to dispose of them. Once gone, she enjoyed her shower in peace. It wasn't often she had a break from being Olivia, but when she did, Dahlia was sure to enjoy it. It took her a couple of minutes before she was done bathing. It didn't take long to dress herself either, maybe a good ten minutes before she was done. Exiting the shower, she had one of the hair dressers fix her hair, something simple. Nothing too eye catching. She ended up with her hair straightened. Lastly, she had asked for a pair of shades, shoes, and a hat to top it all off. No one questioned her as they quickly brought out what she wanted. Carlos soon returned from disposing of Dahlia's clothing where he greeted her in the main room of the store.

"I going to take a stroll around the city." she told him.

"I wil-"

"Alone." she muttered. "While I'm away, won't you please check on him for me. Now." she ordered. Saluting, he went on his way back to the hotel room.

"Good. Now then, I wish you ladies a wonderful rest of your day." she chirped as she waved them all goodbye before exiting the store with Carlos in front of her. As he left, Dahlia couldn't help but notice how wonderful a day it had been without all the paint and children around. Maybe she could explore the city for awhile since she was here. It's not very often that she gets sent to San Francisco.

Last edited:

Kyle Costello - Downtown San Francisco​
Kyle was currently with some of his friends, they had just finished eating at the Rotunda and were eager to get on with the afternoon. Someone had suggested going to the Lookout because they knew one of the Bartenders that would be on duty and could give them some good drinks. Kyle didn't really know what to say to this. It was just the beginning of the afternoon and his friends already wanted to drink. He swore they were gonna make an alcoholic out of him.

As they entered the Lookout, Kyle saw one of the hottest guys he had ever seen in his lift at the bar serving drinks. So naturally, Kyle headed over there, followed by his friends. "Dayum sexy, you look great serving those shots. Anyone request a body shot yet?" Kyle asked, giving the server a wink.

"Um, several actually. But since we don't allow that here, no luck in that regard." The server responded, looking at Kyle before continuing. "Besides I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate that too much."

"Uh no, I would love to watch that, and participate." Kyle said, leaning over the bar and kissing his boyfriend, which resulted in several guys hooting. Breaking the kiss, Kyle smiled like a fiend. "So apparently we're here for drinks. Maybe you can help with that." Kyle said moving to stand up straight again.

"I can indeed, I know what you guys like." Carter said, winking.

"Ohhhh, skank!" Kyle joked.

"No more so than you!" Carter said, chucking an ice cube at Kyle's face.

Kyle ducked it laughing and headed out to the balcony seating where his friends were at. They were talking about the shooting that had happened earlier that day. Kyle had seen the story this morning at work, but had paid little attention to it. Lately there was so much sadness and bullshit on the news that he had lost interest in watching the drama. Instead he felt his phone vibrate in this pocket and reached towards it. When he had grasped it, he moved to pull it out of his pocket while concentrating on the server that had come out with their drinks.

Kyle felt a weird tingle as he made the movement and then right before Kyle's eyes, all 6 glasses on the server's tray lifted up about an inch in the air before falling back to the tray. This caused the server to lose balance on the tray and all of the glasses fell to the ground, shattering on impact and sending liquor spraying all over the floor. People reacted differently but Kyle's eyesight became blurry for a moment and he felt like he had just ran a mile on the treadmill. Sweat broke out on his tanned skin and he had to brace himself on the table.

Maxxwell "Grimm reaper Stark Location: Golden Gate Bridge

Maxxwell sat on the edge of the Golden Gate Bridge utterly bored "Why must the human world be so boring" he asked a guy who looked like he was going to jump off the bridge, "i mean I know you guys have all this technology but still, all you do is sit on your phones and computers......Doesn't that get boring after awhile? whatever happen to people going rock climbing and sky diving so people like me could collect their souls" Maxxwell grumbled looking at the man "its a hard time for demons Ya know?" he asked tilting his head. he looked from the bridge to the water and whistled "that's a long way down buddy, be a pal and do a backflip would ya" maxxwell grinned and gestured for the man to jump "go on, I don't have all day ya know.....well actually I have eternity but that's besides the point!" he shook his head and laughed. it was more of an insane cackle than a laugh and it scared the poor guy half to death 'I-I don't think I want to do this anymore Im j-just going to get down' the man whimpered struggling to get down from the ledge "Humans are no fun" Maxxwell mumbled shaking his head " ta ta enjoy your miserable short life" he mumbled and flipped off the bridge falling at incredible speeds to the water. at the last second a black cloud of smoke formed on his back and black feathery wings appeared causing him to give them a strong flap which caused him to stay airborne as he soared across the water heading for downtown

Maxxwell landed on the apartment building he was staying in so he didn't have to go.....down below every day. he walked through the door and down the stair case making sure his wings vanished before he had gotten to his floor. he opened the door, quickly walking to his closet to put on more....appropriate clothing. while he loved his leather it was not very fashion forward this days....at least not for men "hm what to wear what to wear" he grabbed a black shirt ad skinny jeans, a red and black checkered flannel, a pair of black combat boots and a black beanie to cover up some of his unruly hair. he also grabbed a black and red checkered belt before exiting the apartment looking like a normal person. he pressed the button for the elevator and waited patiently as it came down. once it did he quickly got on it and headed for the bottomed floor "maybe ill get some coffee" he asked himself as he exited the elevator. he ended up deciding against it seeing as it was getting closer to afternoon and he wanted something a little stronger. he walked to his favorite bar and sat in his usual seat "Bourbon" he told the lady behind the counter "so this is what my life has come to" he asked himself before downing his drink . he looked back when he heard something crash, when he turned he saw a rather cute server looking baffled, glass and liquor all over the ground, and a guy who looked as if he was going to pass out. he even was sweating "weird" maxx stated before signaling the bartender for another drink. even though his tolerance was extremely high, he was determined to at least have a buzz before he left this place

Sim

On the way to San Francisco
In a white Van
With members of metaphysics club​

“Keep your nose out of my tablet, James.” Said Sim. She was sitting in a white van with rest of metaphysics club, reading her anatomy text book while on the way to visit a probable research spot. The young man who had bent toward Sim to peek at her tablet’s screen and read her e-book, sat straight unsatisfied. “How can you read boring stuff on a field trip? If you want to read at least read something related to our research.” He said out of boredom. “it IS related. You’ll know later…” Sime replied without bothering to look up. She understood that James was a physics student and didn’t get along well with subjects that mostly required memorizing. “Besides, it’s not boring. Human’s body is amazing!” She reminded him how much she loved her field of study.

“Last week’s story of a system being hunted was a fake. We drove all the way just to fix an old computer. If today’s report about hunted house is false too, I’m going to bit the crap out of them…” Jack groaned while driving. “Be patient, jack. If you bit them no one will call us again.” Jim who had sat on the seat beside the driver noted. “So what if they don’t? Judy sees demons almost everywhere…” Jack said as glanced at Sim trough the front mirror. Judy was her code name for paranormal research activities. In fact, all those common names starting with J were their code names as the team preferred to keep their names concealed from unknown fiends they might encounter. “Do you expect me to watch for demons now?” Sim/Judy asked as turned her tablet off and put it in her back pack. She watched the passing scenery trough window for a while. Everyone was silent and Jane, the other girl in the van, was soundly asleep. Suddenly, Jack saw a black Lamborghini appearing in front mirror. “O’ lala! Look at that Lamo, Jim. Isn’t she a baby?” He said with a big grin which revealed his love for cars. Jim looked into the side mirror. “The bonnet mascot… I guess its Clover brand… ” He stated. “Clover? For that damned rich casino?” James asked. He too, stared at the black car approaching them fast. Soon the Lamborghini outpaced their van and Sim could see an on eyed orange haired man sitting on backseat. “There is a demon in the car.” She said flatly as if she was saying that the car had wheels.

“WHAT?”

Almost everyone asked together, making Jane jump awake and look at her surrounding in confusion. “The guy sitting on the backseat was a demon.” Sim explained. “But I saw him clearly… he was just a man.” Said Jack. Sim shrugged. “He can be a half demon; you saw only half of him.” She gave him more information. Everyone stared at the diabolic car getting farther from them. “Let’s see where he is heading to.” Jim suggested and no one disagreed so Jack accelerated just enough to keep up with the luxury car.

Blueheart Blueheart
The "Black Clover" sped down the street as if there was a woman giving birth to Seven's first son. At least to Seven, this was just as important as the creation of human life. When he gets an urge, it often takes diving intervention to stop it.

"Vanilla....Chocolate....Strawberry......Spinach?"

"Mr. Clover...what are you doing this time?"

"I'm trying to figure out what flavor of ice cream I'm going to buy."

"You get the same flavor all the time. In fact, you have had that combination so often, they eventually named it after you."

"DUDE YOU'RE KILLING THE VIBE! CHOOSING ICE CREAM IS THE BEST PART! That moment when you finally lock eyes with the sometimes, kinda cute cashier, and they await your once in a lifetime decision. Out of all the flavors, out of all the combinations, you can only choose one. Do you play it safe, or do you believe in the strength of your palette and create the 9th wonder of the world?"

"Aren't there currently seven wonders-"

"Ice cream is the eighth! It is so cold and unforgiving, yet it warms my soul like no delicacy ever has! I think....I might be in love..."

"Mr. Clover, I'm not sure if ice cream and men pairings are a legal thing...."

"Unrequited love? So romantic...."

"Please tell me you're joking sir. "

"I'm not sure myself...looks like I'll be making that appointment with my therapist tomorrow morning."

"Sir, you don't have a therapist...."

"Oh yeah...that's depressing."

The black Lambo continued to weave in and out of traffic until they finally arrived at the "sanctuary". It was the proud Bi-Rite creamery of San Francisco. Seven hardly waited for the car to be put in park before running out like a kid who was promised a toy at his favorite toy store. His guard, John, struggled to keep up as he fumbled with the keys trying to lock the car and close the doors while Seven casually strolled to the front of the line while twirling his cane around. Some recognized him right away, however, most simply began to groan and mumble at his audacity to skip to the front. John was still pretty far behind, and was not sure where Seven's current location was which could only signify the escalating of a conflict. Seven pondered, and pondered, without a single thought of those behind him until a man behind him called out to him.

"Hey big shot, what the hell do you think you're doing! We all have things to do, so if you would go to the back-"

"Chocolate or Vanilla, lemon or lime. To be, or not to be that is the question, but I do not have the answer. May you rest in peace Shakespeare....:

"Hey, are you listening!" Infuriated, the man reached out to grab Seven's shoulder in order to make him perform an about face. However, Seven turned around with a cheerful, yet sinister smile as he grabbed the strangers hand as if he was performing a handshake. Beneath the appearance, Seven was actually squeezing his hand hard enough to incapacitate him, but not hard enough to break any bones.

"Whoa, you've got a firm hand shake there. Nice to meet you, I'm Seven Clover. What's your name?" The stranger could barely reply as he was now down to his knees. He was gasping for words, as he seemed to apologize through gasps and grunts.

"Sorry sir, perhaps you couldn't hear me. Ahem, myyyyyy name is Seven. Whaaat iiiiisssss youuurrrr naaammmme."

"D-David, DAVID! DAMMIT, just let go!"

"Welp, I would love to, but I have seemed to lose my train of thought. You see, I was looking forward to my ice cream when someone decided to assault the FREAKING PROCESS of choosing said ice cream! It's really the best part you know. So....I can't let go until I think of what flavor I want. I'll tell you what. I'll flip a coin. Heads, I'll rip my hand off, and you'll be free to go. Tails, I'll rip your hand off, and you'll be free to go. You see, that way it works out for you either way!"

"You..Y-you can't be serious.."

"Of course I'm not......I'm dead serious....."

"You're crazy! Someone help me!"

"And there's the catchphrase!" Seven flipped a quarter into the air, and caught it with an open hand. Before he could look at the result, John called out to Seven, already holding two cones of ice cream at which point Seven let go of the man's hand and rushed over to indulge in one of his favorite treats.

"Dude, you're clutch! Blackberry Cheesecake with sprinkles! That's exactly what I was thinking mate!"

"Sir, were you really going to cut off your own hand?"

"Nope, I was going to cut off his."

"Sir?"

"Let me show you something. I'm going to flip two coins seven times each. Tell me the difference between each coin."
As promised, Seven flipped each coin seven times. The coin flipped with his right hand landed 3 times on heads, and 4 times on tails. The coin flipped with his left hand landed heads all 7 times.

"The coin in your left hand is double sided..."

"GOOD GUESS....but you're wrong. It's even better. I've memorized the exact force, pressure, motion, I must use in these conditions to get the desired result. Moreover, due to my trained eyes, and extraordinary resources, I can slightly move my hand up or down if I see which side of the coin is on top mid flip. You see, people are told the rules of a game, and then simply abide by them. Who said that I have to rely on luck to win a coin toss? In fact, cheating is only looked down upon when you get caught. For instance, if you tell me to play limbo, I'll just dig a tunnel underneath the damn stick. This....ice cream........is just heavenly."

"Oh, I see...so you're a cheater...."

"No...I'm alive."
Seven did not smile. He was unusually calm, and even a bit somber as he thought about his past, something he did not do often. This did not last long as his mind wandered off on an unrelated tangent, as it often does. "Level with me. I heard that if you chop someone's head off, they're alive for like 5 seconds. Does that mean Dullahans technically exist, even if for a short time? If they exist...then...Leprechauns exist and....oh my god this world will probably be overrun by demons..."

"Sir....."

"What, I got ice cream on my face or something?"

MJ ._. MJ ._.

Kai Kurosaki & Ahri Love Kai was sitting in the school bus on his phone as he looked out the window every one an a while. This was his first time to San Francisco as it was a school field trip. Yamma never took him out here as there was no need to, but to go shopping and that's what Kai was hopefully trying to accomplish. Kai looked at the four-eyed girl who obviously sat happy with him, he smiled a bit and looked back down at his phone screen. Kai had nothing to say as he was trying to beat his phone game since the banner was about to end in the next hour. "Geez man what's up with this banner and it's unfairness." Kai stated while nearly gripping his phone he was getting out of character as he seemed to be easily frustrated. Ahri looked up at Kai as she giggled a bit, she was laying her head on his shoulder to see what he was doing as it had seem to catch her eye. "It's that anime game you always put so much money on to isn't it." Kai turned his phone off to give it a break as he looked at Ahri with a stressed out smile. "Yeah it is that nerdy anime game that I love so much. Can't get enough of it to be honest." Ahri sighed as she looked at Kai then giggled seeing he was still slightly frustrated. "You're funny when you play your little video games you know that right. Why how adorable is that? Kai getting grumpy over his wittle games." She was trying to tease him she noticed it was slightly working. Kai stared at her realizing what she was trying to do as he sighed. "Just stop Ahri you're just jealous you can't handle games like these." "But I can watch I'll download it on my phone let me see the name of the game." She took his phone and unlocked it looking at what game it was as she searched it on the app store on her phone. "Here we go, I'll use twenty dollars on the is game and get better stuff then you on my first try. "Go ahead and try. Hey Ahri have you noticed something? Like have you noticed that Kuro guy hardly ever at class anymore ever since we had that disagreement." She was playing on the phone game hardly ever listening to Kai as she only told him mhm. "Yeah I noticed that why what's up?" Kai sighed as he watched her do her pulls with the hundred scrolls she got for spending twenty dollars on the game. "Like seriously it's as if he was actually offended or at least like he wanted to kill me or something I don't know he gave off that vibe that as if he wanted to get rid of me." Ahri laughed a bit as she looked at Kai looking out the window with a worried face. "You're probably over thinking it like seriously you should relax." Kai looked at Ahri then back out the window again. "I seriously think something was up I got a bad feeling from him like not even a good feeling either. You're the girl that was in the middle that's why it wasn't bothering you as much."

Kuro Takeshi Kuro watched the school bus go over the golden gate bridge as he seem to have been following it. "Soon I will end your life and take Ahri from you. You're human emotions mean nothing to me. I will end you're painful life, I will spare none of you peasants.

Sim

San Francisco: Bi_Rite Creamery
With members of metaphysics club and Clover men​

“Damned richard… thinks he can kick accelerator as he wishes… we’re a city, dude…” Jack groaned while staring at the black clover leaving them behind; their old van couldn’t keep up with a Lamborghini by any means. “Jack, you can’t call them Richard just because they’re rich!” Jim mentioned holding his laughter back. It was funny to watch Jack getting frustrated over cars. All of the team members were familiar with his passion for luxurious cars. “Let it go. We’re supposed to go to a church in western region. They say a ghost… or angel has been seen there… ” Said James who seemed to be bored with chasing game. “They are already out of sight any way.” Jim added peering at Jack. The driver sighed and accepted his loss. “OK… to the church… even though we know they are selling lies…” He nagged.

As the van was passing the crowded streets of San Francisco, they had to wait behind red lights and traffic jam several times. Judy, Jane and James were playing cards while Jose was reading something on his cell and Jim was talking to Jack about the city. Suddenly, Sim dropped her cards. “There he is… the half daemon.” She said as staring out of the window. “Where?” Asked Jack while observing the street for a Lumbo. “In that shop…” Sim bent closer to the glass to read the sign written above shop’s door. “Bi… Rite… creamery… ” She read. Jack steered aside and halted. “You guy go have some ice-cream. I’ll join you after finding a proper parking lot.” He said. “Ow… finally something worthy of a trip to San Francisco!” Jane said as dashed out toward the shop. The rest followed her out giving similar comments about how it was going to be nice to have something cool. It was only Jose who didn’t look so happy about leaving the van.

As soon as the group of young researchers entered the shop, the faced the most unexpected scene; their target was picking on another man while a third man who seemed to be a bodyguard the driver of Lumbo, arrived and saved the day with ice-cream cone. “Now I can see his daemon part too!” James whispered. Jim hurried to the man who had been left on his knees to see if he was fine and hear the story from him. Jane and Judy stepped aside to make way for the Clover man and his driver to exit.

"…if you chop someone's head off, they're alive for like 5 seconds. Does that mean Dullahans technically exist, even if for a short time?..."

Sim heard part of the conversation between two men that passed without noticing them. “That's only a physical mechanism. Dullahans are more than that.” She answered his question in monotone which made her teammates look at her nervously wondering why she had tried to speak to the half daemon. Jim returned from David’s side after making sure the man didn’t need any medical care. He looked at his friends then men whom Jack used to call Richards, wondering what was going on.
Blueheart Blueheart

Last edited:
"That's only a physical mechanism. Dullahans are more than that.”

Seven turned around to see who possessed the balls to speak to him. Between the show he put on earlier, and his well known affiliations, Seven was surprised someone would casually enter conversations with him. Meanwhile, John simply wondered how many times he would have to face palm in one day.

"(Looks like we got another crazy on our hands. Of course, of course, someone would have to entertain this. Just greeaattt.) Please just move along, Seven isn't feeling well." John was entering damage control. In the span of a few hours, Seven had entered a crime scene only to promote his brand, nearly chop off another man's hand, cancel an important business meeting for ice cream, and now he was going to be discussing one of his favorite subjects with a random chick. What could go wrong; rather, what could go right? Seven ignored John as he placed his hand on Sim's shoulder in order to get her attention while tipping his hat. He flashed his trademark smile.

"You seem to be well versed in the supernatural. You speak as if you seen one first hand, unfortunately, I'd have to disagree until we have substantial evidence. Since we have reached an impasse, the only logical thing to do is chop my head off, and then I'll let you know if I'm a Dullahan or not. "
Of course, Seven said this with a straight face, and whether he was serious about this plan was unknown. He would just continue to smile as if he has said "lovely weather we're having."

"Sir, you still have business meetings...your head chopping will have to wait."

"Can I fit them all into a 5 second window?"

".....No, you can't."

"Curses....well that plan is out the window..."

"May I suggest reading up on Dullahans...."

"No way, they'll be expecting that. You do realize they're trying to taking over. Taking our jobs, money, and women. Damn Dullahans think they're so much better than the average man. Ooooh look at me, I can play volleyball with my head and ride a horse in the 20th century. Damn hipsters.... "

(What the hell are you even saying Mr. Clover....)

"Oooh I know, Queen of Monotony! We should go Dullahan hunting together! With my genius and your headless people knowledge, those non tax paying bastards wouldn't stand a chance!"

"(Do you even pay taxes?) Sir, I hate to tell you this...but hunting Dullahans is not in your schedule...and she is right. Headless people, are just headless people."

"Huh...guess I was wrong. That sucks. Well I owe you one stranger gal. I would have gone through a lot of trouble trying to prove that I was right........and I still might....hmmm...."

John breathed a sigh of relief as the conversation seemed to be returning to normal. Not even bothering to consider if Seven was serious or not, he began to take out a notebook and go through Seven's to do list in an attempt to move on to normalcy, but then Seven spoke once again.

"One more question, who are you guys and why in the hell were you following me?" Seven said this with a cheerful smile. With his ability to memorize things quickly and accurately, along with his ability to notice small details of the things around him, he easily remembered seeing Sim, and her companions in a car they had passed. While they weaved in and out of traffic, he noticed that particular car had matched their movements for awhile, until the Lamborghini's superiority became clear. Seeing them here at the Bi-Rite creamery just made Seven even more suspicious. Were they denizens of the underworld, adoring fans, FBI, or just mad that Seven had cut them off...the list could go on; however, Seven wasn't worried at all. He simply smiled while leaning on his cane, awaiting Sim's answer.

As Seven put his hand on Sim’s shoulder, Josef hurried to stand between then but his move was blocked by rest of the team who almost circled around their Judy. Unwillingly, he stood among them, glaring daggers at the half daemon. But it seemed like Sim hadn’t noticed their anxious movements. “Allowing your own decapitation for sake of our research? You’re such a generous man! I couldn’t even dream of such devotion to science in a million year… but unfortunately, as such as I appreciate it, I’ve to reject your priceless offer as we’re not working on Dullahans today. In fact, today’s subject is angels. Are you still interested?” She asked with a gentle smile which didn’t suit her indifferent eyes and low flat tone.

“We weren’t following you. Our paths happened to be the same.” Jim answered Seven’s question. “Well, I’ve to confess I’m so into luxury cars that when I saw your Lamborghini on the road I kind of fell for it and when I saw it around the shop I thought this must be the best place in San Francisco if people who ride Lumbos choose their ice-cream.” Jack added. He had joined the team later but had heard the whole conversation with the guy in the hat. “Yes, we’re going to Santa Maria Chapel to research about identity of an angel… ” Sim explained but was cut by James. “Not exactly… we intend to check if they are telling the truth and it’s not a misunderstanding.” He said. The team of metaphysics researches wasn’t too surprised with conversation between the rich man and his driver as knowing that he was a half daemon meant they could expect anything from him. They were only wary of his powers and intentions and didn’t like Judy’s effort to attract his attention.

Blueheart Blueheart

Seven could feel the circle of anxiety and testosterone the moment he placed his hand on Sim's shoulder. He systematically judged everyone of them, and he deemed them harmless; albeit a bit on edge. Little did they know, their actions gave Seven more insight to this group then they would want.

"(Well, well, what have we here. So this must be their queen eh? I guess I can mess around a little bit to pass the time.)"

Seven broke out of his thought process just in time to hear Sim and co speak. He stood dumbfounded for the first time in awhile, and then merely began to laugh as he brushed his hair out of his face. Seven knew HE was crazy, but hearing her response to his Dullahan solution was priceless. This was one of the few times that he couldn't read someone. He was truly interested in this person, but it wouldn't hurt to lay it on thick since he could feel piercing eyes all around him. Trolling took precedence over all else after all.

"Yep, funny how science and the supernatural go hand and hand," Seven said as he began to walk around Sim slowly as if he was making an imaginary circle. Occasionally he would lock eyes with a random researcher who was around to rile them up so more. "It's a shame you can't have my head. I'd be the sexiest Dullahan on the market, but...err angels huh? I'm no saint, so I'd probably cause trouble for you if, but sometimes we could all use a little trouble right?" Seven looked directly at James this time an winked. Finally he spun around to face Sim once more. "It's not every day that I get to seriously ponder the supernatural with kind strangers such as yerselves. Most people might start thinking I'm crazy or something you know? However, I'm honored to be invited to participate in your quest for the supernatural by a guru such as yourself. Who am I to decline such a request."

Seven clapped his hands as if reaffirming his decision. He then tossed a set of keys towards Jack and gave him a thumbs up. "Since you love the car so much, you can drive it to the Santa Maria Chapel." He then turned to Sim, and leaned in as he twirled his cane and then tipped his hat. "Anyway, I'm Seven Clover, its a displeasure I'm sure since most people say I'm a foul person, can you believe that? Anywhooooo, you can just call me Lucky. Long story behind the name. If its alright with you, I'd love to ride in your van and discuss the supernatural on our way there. Maybe I'll learn a few more things besides Dullahan mechanics. Whaddya say buddy, err Dullhan sensei, err....Person A. I promise I won't bite.....unless you get bit by a snake....and I have to suck to blood out and save your life or something....or if a man eating tick breaches your skin and i just have to rip that thing out.....hmm there actually might be a lot of situations where I'll have to bite. REPHRASING, I won't bite unless you are under attack by ticks, snakes, and other bite worthy things! Yeah, that sounds right...." Seven held his hand out seemingly ignoring everyone else in the area. Excited about the possibility of fun, Seven hardly noticed the huge grin on his face. Meanwhile, John proceeded to cross out several plans in his little black book with a look of exasperation. Of course Seven could of drove there himself, but he wanted to troll the rest of her entourage, and he really did want to find out how much they knew about the other world beneath the false surface of reality. Moreover, he actually had good reason to investigate the existence of an angel. He planned to start more underworld businesses, but if an angel was roaming about, then most of his customers would avoid the area to avoid an untimely end. This was a lucky break indeed.

MJ ._. MJ ._.

Hunter Vargas - Eon Enterprises R&D Department

"Mmm Mr. Vargas, I...I don't understand what this code does, ho...how am I su..supposed to enable it on..on all mob...mobile devices?" Stuttered the lab tech that Hunter was giving instructions too.

"I didn't ask you to understand the code. I told you what I want you to do." Hunter said, his blue eyes almost glowing with irritation.

The lab tech shrunk back and cast his eyes to the floor. "I'll ha...have it d...done as quickly as I poss...possibly can ss...sir." The lab tech stuttered.

Hunter looked at the pathetic fool, then without a word turned around and headed out of the R&D department of his company. Hunter quickly made his way to his own express elevator, using his thumb print to activate the doors. Really, why do I have to suffer the incompetence everyday? Hunter groaned to himself. A moment later the elevator doors opened and he stepped into the transport and keyed in the destination. Hunter felt the familiar whoosh as the elevator launched downwards, almost with enough speed to lift him from the floor. Then just a few seconds later, the elevator slowed down smoothly, then stopped on the ground level, 60 stories from where he had started.

There was a large crowd of reporters and other press outside, kept at bay by security and police efforts. The reporters chattered as he walked out and several camera flashes went off. Hunter went to a waiting podium and smiled at the awaiting crowd. "Good afternoon! I hope the summer heat hasn't gotten everyone uncomfortable." Hunter joked, his voice chipper. The crowd laughed politely, as they were in San Francisco and the heat rarely rose above 75 degrees, even in summer. "I know all of you are curious about Eon Enterprises' new endeavor. And I am here to answer your questions." Hunter stated, looking into the cameras even as he was broadcast across the country, live.

Seven’s sudden laughter had no effect on Sim’s indifferent smile and Josef’s disdainful frown, although Jim and Jane were startled while Jack and James smiled feeling at ease as the heavy atmosphere had been broken. Yet no one liked his strange behavior of circling them like a hungry hyena. As the guy’s eye met them one by one, he could find most of them puzzled, questioning and confident. It was only Judy that her eyes reflected no emotions and Josef who stared back with sharp threatening eyes.

"It's a shame you can't have my head. I'd be the sexiest Dullahan on the market, but...err angels huh? I'm no saint, so I'd probably cause trouble for you if, but sometimes we could all use a little trouble right?"

Jame’s concluded that by winking at him the half daemon was referring to his bad blood and wondered if he had suspected them knowing about him being a half breed but Seven’s reply changed Sim’s eyes slightly as they showed slight signs of interest. “Don’t worry, you won’t cause any trouble to our research. I can guarantee that.” She replied softly.

"It's not every day that I get to seriously ponder the supernatural with kind strangers such as yerselves. Most people might start thinking I'm crazy or something you know? However, I'm honored to be invited to participate in your quest for the supernatural by a guru such as yourself. Who am I to decline such a request."

“Wow wow… now he’s been so modest and such but who did invite the gentleman?” Jane whispered to Judy with a stare telling that she couldn’t decide by her own without asking their idea. But as Seven clapped his hands and tossed a set of keys towards Jack letting him to drive to the chapel, the boy snatched the keys in midair with his jaw falling down in wonder. “You don’t mean it!” He said in disbelief but rest of the team knew it was almost impossible to take the keys back from him until reaching their destination. “I’ll be waiting for you guys!” Jack said excitedly and dashed out to try the Lamborghini before moving back to the street. “That idiot… wait Jack!” Jane went after Jack. Jim watched them leaving with displease but didn’t want to step away from Judy, not as long as the strange man was there. “Sven Clover? So that really is a name!” Jim uttered as pressed the hand Seven had stretched toward Judy. “You can call me Jim. I’m no one special but I guess I can understand why people consider a man who controls casinos without paying taxes a foul person…” He said with a fake smile on his lips. After revealing his name almost all of them had recognized Seven for his casino business and hefty fortune. “It’s ok. Without Jane and Jack we have enough space for a guest.” Sim answered Seven, ignoring his big name and Jim’s sudden reaction. “But…” Jim was about to object when was cut by Judy. “Jim, you don’t want to leave those two alone, do you?” She asked the worried boy making him hesitate for a moment and then turn to the main driver of Lambo. “Mr…. I think you require to be in that car to prevent trouble…” He told him and pushed him out to the black car. “So, Jack, Jim, Jane and your driver will go with the black clover and rest of us will ride the van. Who has the spar keys? Jack didn’t give us his…” James spoke out looking at remnant of his team. Josef pulled spar keys out of his pocket, showing them to James as assurance. Seemingly, the whole disgusting speech of Seven about biting had been covered by after effects of Jack's love for luxury cars. “Then let’s go.” With James’s call, Josef walked ahead and the other two followed him to the van. He occupied driver’s sit and James next to him so Judy and Seven had to take back seats.
As Jack brought the black clover back to the road, Josef drove the van behind him. While on move, Sim decided to properly introduce the group to her cryptic guest. “I guess you’ve already found out… my name is Judy. The young man who is driving is called Josef and our friend beside him is James. You gave your car keys to Jack and the other two with him are Jane and Jim. ” She explained flatly. “So, Mr. Clover, I wonder why a successful business man like you is interested in metaphysics so much that spends his time in a van with some random students on a mission with very high chance of failure.” She asked while looking into Sven’s eye with her large eyes resembling a frozen lake.
Blueheart Blueheart

Having already grown accustomed to her lifeless words and emotionless visage, even Seven could barely determine her slight change of interest. He was genuinely surprised she wasn't going to "politely" decline his request like a normal person would. He had even prepared various counters to a potential rejection. As he held his hand out to Judy, he followed Jack with his eyes amazed at how excited he was, I mean it was just a Lambo. He felt bad about not telling him about the atrocious potential of country music, but he was certain he would survive. He then immediately thought about Jack's potential reaction if he were to take him to The Garage. Jim suddenly interrupted his thoughts as he stepped between Seven and Judy. Involuntarily, Seven's expression, for a brief moment, changed to an uninterested, cold, hard stare that contained little kindness. He quickly regained his original thoughts by the time Judy spoke on his behalf. He decided to shake Jim's hand, however, outside of that brief act, he basically conducted himself as if he weren't there; instead he preferred to analyze their behavior. (There were a few interesting people outside of Judy; however, she still seemed to be the heart of the whole operation, and as long as she was still interested, then I shouldn't have to worry about push back. To deal with her, they must be pretty strong mentally....and maybe even physically. I shouldn't underestimate them. This just keeps getting better.) Seven mentally patted himself on the back once Judy finally handled the situation; it went a lot smoother than he thought it would. Seven thanked her once again with a tip of the hat and wide grin. He gave the thumbs up to his driver who was actually half relieved to let someone else drive for once, even if it was a complete stranger.

"I'm going to consider myself off duty. I'm going to listen to what I want..."

"Be my guest, I can take care of myself."

"That's what I'm worried about."

When he entered the van, Seven looked around and then proceeded to fiddle around with whatever was near him. "This takes me back, I haven't rode one of these since I was kidna-...since I was a kid..." Seven looked around taking in the scenery as if were in a grandiose mansion. Once again, his seemingly short attention span was broken by the oddly pleasant monotone voice of Judy.

“I guess you’ve already found out… my name is Judy. The young man who is driving is called Josef and our friend beside him is James. You gave your car keys to Jack and the other two with him are Jane and Jim. ” She explained flatly. “So, Mr. Clover, I wonder why a successful business man like you is interested in metaphysics so much that spends his time in a van with some random students on a mission with very high chance of failure.”

Having committed all the faces to memory, Seven turned toward her to answer her question, but was taken aback by her eyes that seemed to be piercing through his soul. Sitting so close to her didn't help matters, for a brief moment he wondered to himself as to why Jim let this happen.

(She's dangerous....)

That was the only thought that could cross Seven's mind throughout the brief silence that seemed to last for an eternity. After Seven finally relaxed, he smiled, sighed, and took off his hat as he tried to search for the answer.

"You know what, that's a good question." Seven said as he broke eye contact briefly. He was unsure of whether he should lie, or simply tell the truth. Outside of Judy, Seven could tell that the others did not exactly consider him an honored guest. Ironically, Judy was, in fact, the scariest person here. Being unable to read her was a simultaneous thrill and frustration, but he had no idea what she would do. The fact he was even here was a testament to that. Rather than continuing to bust his brain over potential scenarios, Seven tossed a coin and caught it without looking. Placing the burden on fate would work just fine. He would then turn back to Judy, looking back into her eyes.

"Well Judy, the short and sweet answer is," Seven began as he took a look at the coin he had tossed earlier; it had landed on tails. (Bad flip eh?) He then leaned in and brought his voice down to a whisper, so that only Judy could hear him..."I'm a demon." For once, Seven wasn't trying to troll anyone, but he was not sure if the people in this van would go into a panic and crash the vehicle if he said it out loud for anyone else to hear since he was unaware of Judy's abilities, or how experienced they were with the supernatural. It was a gamble, but he was confident that Judy would be an exception. Awaiting her response he placed his hands behind his head and turned toward the window,

MJ ._. MJ ._.

As Clover guy faced Sim to answer her, she felt the change in his expression vividly; he looked more like a nervous child trying to answer his teacher than the egoist who was tormenting a random man in the creamery. Then she saw slight traces of fear in his eyes which she didn’t like at all. She didn’t like people being scared of her but on the other hand she thought if a half demon was counted a person the same as human. It took the lost guy to get himself together and smile. He sighed and tried to waste more time before answering, probably still looking for a proper one. Sim thought that if he was going to make up a story that’d the worst way as by taking so long he had only cause suspicious.
"You know what, that's a good question."
He finally spoke and averted his eyes immediately. Maybe it was for good as he missed to see Sim’s naughty smile. She was finally seeing it; the man being afraid of looking into her eyes. Her former feeling of getting irritated by others being wary of her gaze was changing to some sort of joy of priority. It was the first time she was feeling that way and wondered if it was because the one she had targeted was a half demon not a normal man. Or maybe it was due to him being a top dog that she felt no pity for him. But yet she wondered if causing his turmoil was still a sin and tried to hold that strange feeling back. Thus, if the man looked back he wouldn’t see any trace of that smile left on her lips. Unexpectedly, Seven took a coin and tossed it up. Sim couldn’t guess what he might want from a mere coin. That behavior of him seemed childish to her but kind of cute. Wen he looked her into eyes to respond, the owl eyes were still staring at him without blinking.
"Well Judy, the short and sweet answer is… I'm a demon."
He whispered in the end. Honesty did the trick; the ice of Sim’s gaze melted a little, letting faint rays of light of life, coming from nature of her soul, show off. “One might wonder why that took you so long to answer. And the role of coin is questionable either.” She replied without a change in her tone. “I’m really sorry that you consider yourself a demon. When I saw you for first time, I thought of a half human-half demon, nothing more or less. In the creamery you were acting like a lunatic but now… all you’ve shown me is what a man would’ve shown. Currently, I see you as human with a demonic side.” She explained casually as if talking about cloudy weather in a summer day. The boys sitting in front of them could hear her clearly as had gotten used to her way of low pitched speaking. Josef only cast a look as Judy in the mirror but James turned back to see them better. “Wasn’t it too soon to reveal your hand?” He asked her. “Well, Mr. Clover was honest enough to tell me he’s got demon blood somewhere in his veins so I thought it’s unfair to not be honest with him at the same level.” Judy replied. “But it’s not a deal…” James didn’t want to take it easy to Josef interfered and cut his sentence. “The positive point is; now I can talk easily.” He said. James sat back and relaxed as no one wished for an argument with Josef. “The angel won’t come.” Josef stated briefly. “I know, and that’s the catch.” Judy replied. The driver looked her in the mirror questionably then looked forward at ease. “I see. Such a smart choice…” replied. James looked from one to the other in confusion. “Hello?! No ciphered chat… let me in too…” He objected. While Josef completely ignored the guy, Judy began to explain: “We’re always wasting lots of time and effort to search for and find mini hologram projectors after witnessing phenomenon. But this time, with Mr. Clover’s presence here, the angel shouldn’t show up. If we go there and still see one that means they are playing pranks on us and we don’t need to explore more into the subject but if they fail to show us an angel, then Jack and Mr. Clover can go for a ride when we wait for an angel to bless us with light.” She finished explanation and left James to wonder about it for a while then faced Seven. “As you see Mr. Clover, you’re going to be quite useful!” She told him with a dominant smile.
Blueheart Blueheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back