• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Actually, I was thinking about making like a side story (a different RP based in this RPs world) as like a 'Before the story' type RP that focuses around the Roundtable Knights and stuff. Could be interesting I think.

Actually, I was thinking about making like a side story (a different RP based in this RPs world) as like a 'Before the story' type RP that focuses around the Roundtable Knights and stuff. Could be interesting I think.
A prequel to the prequel XD

It would be set a few years after Lutherd's disappearance. So things would be beginning to waiver between the members and stuff idk xD

nothing is set in stone or even has a possibility of being made into reality though so it more than likely wont happen

Not fully back, but I did find some time to get on today. How've you two been?

Actually, I don't mind sharing it with you. I plan to make a lore page on them soon anyways and Im working on a member now.

It's the Knights of the Roundtable. Like King Arthur's except here lol.

Formed under the instruction of the True King Lutherd during his rule, the Knights served as assassins under the command of Lutherd but after his 'death', the Knights began to lose purpose and eventually switched alignment becoming a 'good' faction.

Though now thought to be destroyed, the Roundtable Knights seem to be making a comeback...
Man, Lloyd would absolutely love this group. Don't know much about them yet, but I'm sure just the word knight would get him obsessed, lol. I like this concept, they sound very interesting. To think that someone like Lutherd would use have knights as his minions, who are usually figures of justice and heroism. Ironic.

Also, the very first Knight we see is a stand user???

Not fully back, but I did find some time to get on today. How've you two been?

Man, Lloyd would absolutely love this group. Don't know much about them yet, but I'm sure just the word knight would get him obsessed, lol. I like this concept, they sound very interesting. To think that someone like Lutherd would use have knights as his minions, who are usually figures of justice and heroism. Ironic.

Also, the very first Knight we see is a stand user???
Stand user?

ALso, been alright I suppose lol

Stand user?

ALso, been alright I suppose lol
Ah, that was about that one anime with the dude with the guy behind him who punches super fast. Jojo, I believe.

1690601177826.png
Him here.

And it's great to hear that you've been doing well. Hope things stay that way for you, truly.

Ah, that was about that one anime with the dude with the guy behind him who punches super fast. Jojo, I believe.

View attachment 1105151
Him here.

And it's great to hear that you've been doing well. Hope things stay that way for you, truly.
Ohhh, didnt think that what it was called but I suppose it is lol

ANd same for you

Ayyyy, Shark's here! lol

Damn, a Jojo's reference. God that anime is so weird
Wait, for real? I was actually thinking about watching it after things settle down for me, but if it's hella wild, PLEASE warn me, lol. Also, how have you been? Doing well, I hope?

Wait, for real? I was actually thinking about watching it after things settle down for me, but if it's hella wild, PLEASE warn me, lol. Also, how have you been? Doing well, I hope?
No dude for real it is. I guess that's its appeal among people. My sister watches it and she's shown me a few clips and its weird as hell. I mean, it's called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for a reason.
Adventure Cherries GIF

For instance, this is a thing.

I am doing good. I got to hang out with a friend of mine a lot this week so that was fun. Hope things are better on your end.

No dude for real it is. I guess that's its appeal among people. My sister watches it and she's shown me a few clips and its weird as hell. I mean, it's called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for a reason.
Adventure Cherries GIF

For instance, this is a thing.
Oh hell no.

What's even the context behind this?? And why would they animate it so well?? 💀
I am doing good. I got to hang out with a friend of mine a lot this week so that was fun. Hope things are better on your end.
Aww, sounds wholesome. And things haven't quite changed for me, but I'm still focusing on being positive about it. I'm sure it'll get better in due time.

Oh hell no.

Aww, sounds wholesome. And things haven't quite changed for me, but I'm still focusing on being positive about it. I'm sure it'll get better in due time.
I have no clue dude. My sister just showed me a clip of a dude borderline sexually licking a cherry, without any context. And she wonders why I don't hop on that bandwagon.

Oh hell no.

I'm sure it will. Glad you're staying positive about it!

Also, Kumii, are all the members of the Knights of the Roundtable connected to beings similarly to Remiel (aka angel-like entities, given Remiel's name), or is that just a Camilla exclusive thing?

Also, Kumii, are all the members of the Knights of the Roundtable connected to beings similarly to Remiel (aka angel-like entities, given Remiel's name), or is that just a Camilla exclusive thing?
Just a Camilla exclusive thing. Though them being connected to Angels like Remiel would be a pretty cool lore point for being Knights of the Roundtable lol

No, they're just like Maria's Royal Guard in terms of diversity

Hmm, no... now I'm considering your mention of being connected to angel like entities xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back