• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legacies II: Return of HYDRA - OOC

Eunoia said:
@Lemoncakes did you see this? I think I tagged you, but I was half asleep so who knooowwsss
I did see it! I'll put up my CS soon but I'm travelling home today (I soooo should be packing, whoops) so it won't be for a few hours but there's no way I'm missing this :)

@Eunoia Ok, so I may play with it a little bit when the current roleplay finishes but that's my CS finally up! :)

I can't wait for the action to really start omg... I've actually got all my cs done, but I'll post them after the battle.

*hyped up*

Eunoia said:
I can't wait for the action to really start omg... I've actually got all my cs done, but I'll post them after the battle.
*hyped up*
How long before this one starts? Just curious, not rushing. I'm just excited to do a Superhero Rp.

Like I've said a couple of times, not until the first one is finished. Which may be awhile, still. Only got this one up so everyone's cs could get transferred.

Hey. I'm going to try to post my CS by the end of the day today. I just got back from Belgium on Friday and I'm on duty today, so after catching up on sleep I've got nothing else to do.

Alrighty!

Arc 1 is heading into battle, shouldn't take too long. We're missing a member right now, but we'll still try and get it wrapped up in a few days. Once we get into the heat of battle, it shouldn't take too long! It's just like 14 against 200 nbd. :)

Eunoia said:
Alrighty!
Arc 1 is heading into battle, shouldn't take too long. We're missing a member right now, but we'll still try and get it wrapped up in a few days. Once we get into the heat of battle, it shouldn't take too long! It's just like 14 against 200 nbd. :)
Well good luck. I'll be watching the posts and rooting for ya'll. :D

@Sunbather

I hate to ask, but can you assist me with the BBCode on my CS? It's not co-operating with me. I'm sure you can tell what I'm trying to make it do.

That is, if you're any good with BBCode lol

Or anyone, really.

There's two Spoiler things for my Powers and Skills and it's annoying me.

I originally had it and Hero Information in a seperate tab from General Imformation and I was going to make a third tab with Suit and Equipment, but BBCode wasn't co-operating with me.

@Eunoia I forgot to do this when I originally submitted my CS lol

I submitted it.

Also, *bump*

Hey everyone.

I know it's been a really long time, but we had some delays in the first roleplay. This one, however, is still set to go. I'm looking at a launch date around the tenth. Anyone who is still interested is welcome to join, and I totally understand if you're not interested as this was a long time coming. My apologies for the delay, of course, but we're here now and just wrapped the fight scene of the other one.

Any acceptances I issued (aside from my ogs) will be considered null until I have a chance to go back through all the applicants.

Tags:

@lonecoyote @Lemoncakes @Aio @Aero @MarvelousMadman (my ogs <333) @RedIncubus @AlexNos @Unlimited @gogojojo331 @Sunbather

All my love,

Coley​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back