• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Knight boi

‘Boo.’
As the sun began to rise at the town of Jackson County,snow fell onto the earth once again begging the winter season and bringing an end to the fall,folks began to wake up and start their morning rituals, kids running outside and throwing snowballs at each other, and people getting ready for patrols,some already out on them, a few announcements came on around roughly 10 AM,the first announcement would be the patrols and how they needed more people to contribute the towns safety, and just general info of the day. Another announcement of them going on a supply run a bit later on today.

1616391343892.png
Artemis Hunt
Interactions: Open
Mentions: None
It was four in the god damn morning. The fights never ran this long in fear of hurting the fighters. The crowd was loud as the moved around her in waves of color. The one downside of the fighting ring - all the people. A frown was placed on the females face as she held out her hand to the tall stocky man in front of her. The leader of the ring.

Not good to make the best fighter work extra without a good amount of change. This should cover her and Ivaylos bills. The male grunted and placed a wad of bills in her hand. She quickly flipped them over, counting them. He wasnt going to cut her short on any of her money. After finishing counting she tucked them away. She wiped at the blood on her face where a challenger had hit her rather hard.

"Fuck you Dave. Your lucky I need the damn money."

"Your lucky your my best fighter Emi or I would have thrown you out by now."

She tilted her chin up and her blue eyes gleamed. She knew she was a good fighter. She could thank her family for it.

"Im going now. Unlike you people I have things to do."

"The fights tonight are in the park."

"Thats a different setting than normal. Why so out in the open?"

"More people equals more money dearest Emi. bets will be raging high tonight. We got some good challengers so get some rest."

The male had patted her shoulder and she growled. Without a word, she turned and danced her way around the crowd of people. She needed to get home. Ivaylo was leaving to work in an hour and she wanted to see him before he left. She hurried up the steps of the underground cellar and popped open the door. Snow was falling gently as she pulled herself out, taking a deep breath. Out here it did not reek.

She quickly made her way home even if her entire body screamed in protest as she jogged. It was going to be hell later that day. Grumbles from the female as she kicked a stone out of her way. She had slowed to a walk. The stars within the sky twinkled as she looked up, studying them. She could almost pretend like she was at home once again under the stars with her father, telling her stories of the old world.

She quickly focused back on the road. No matter how hard she tried she couldnt bring him back and she couldnt forget the harsh reality they lived in. Artemis soon reached the apartment building and climbed up the stairs on the outside. Key in hand as she opened the door, slipping inside. She could smell something from the kitchen as she kicked off her shoes.

''Im home!"

She shouted as she walked through the narrow hallway. Barren. there was no need for things to be hung up - not like they had much anyway. She entered the kitchen and threw an arm around her brothers shoulder. Making him jump slightly. He was making pancakes. A rare thing to have.

"Who died Veyvan?"

Words falling from the females mouth before she could take them back. Ivaylo just looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.

''No one died Art I just decided to make pancakes."

A laugh from the male and she chuckled as well. She moved away to the sink, turning it on. Her stuck her hands under the freezing water and clenched her jaw. It was always freezing. She scrubbed the blood out from underneath her fingernails and hands. Her brother never asked what she did and she never asked what he did. A silent agreement not to mention it. For the best as well.

Ivaylo had finished with the pancakes sliding them onto two different plates and stuck on in front of her before flopping into the chair next to her. She reached forward and grabbed a fork out of the small cup and tossed it to Ivaylo. She quickly ate the pancake and mumbled something. Ivaylo laughed before tossing his plate in the sink, hers going with. He wrapped her in a hug before smiling.

"I must go now. See you soon. It would be tonight or it could be a couple days. Get some rest your tired."

Artemis nodded before slowly wrapping her arms around the male. Then like that he was gone. nothing new about their routine. She walked down another small hallway opening the first door on the right. Small room but it suited her basic needs. A dresser sat closest to the door, pushed against the wall. A bed near the window with different small trinkets set on the sill. A mirror and bedside table next to it. She tugged off the bloodied sweaty clothes that stuck to her body and tossed them into the corner.

The dresser being pulled open and she pulled out a tank top and shorts. Normal for her to wear to bed. She slid them on and shut the dresser drawer, Moving down a drawer and pulling it open. She had slid the money out of her pocket into a small tin jar. She shut it, standing up and quickly jumping onto the bed. Small twin size, nothing special with a couple furry blankets. Not sure how Ivaylo got them but glad he did, It was winter and their heater wasnt working. Needed to get that fixed soon. She tugged the blankets closer to her body as she closed her eyes. It was going to be a restless couple hours.

The announcements that came on woke her up. A ray of light casted across the room and she raised a hand to block it from her eyes.

"Bloody hell."

She sat up in the bed and yawned. Time to start her day. Well the start of her day until tonights fights. A groan from the female as she peered out the window, kids running around the streets throwing snow at each other, not a care in the world.

"Fucking kids. No one likes you. Go do something productive like train."

Mumbles from the Latino female. She crawled out of the bed and threw the blankets back on the bed. They tend to fall off a lot. She pulled open her dresser and pulled out some clothing, normal outfit of a crop top and joggers. She needed to shower though. No one wanted to see a bloody female on the streets or she might get questioned if she did. She slipped into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

After she was dressed and ready to go, she strapped a blade to her hip and slipped out of her apartment, making sure to lock it. She slipped down onto the street and started walking. She wasnt paying attention to where she was going as she kept her gaze on the ground. She crashed into someone and stumbled back a step. A string of curse words slipping out of her mouth.

download (45).jpegWill Buck - - - Artemis Cello. Cello.

Will woke up around 7 am, he had a lot to do before he went out for patrol, he had to get the bakery ready especially the bread and cake, he enters the baker wearing standard winter clothes and his 9mm in his holster located on his right side of his waist, he went to go find the eggs but failed, he walked out to go the stable to see if he could buy some eggs or trade them, he randomly bumped into them,"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry dude, I wasn't paying attention, so sorry dude!"

The day began terrible for W - morning fight with couple of infected made her smell like walking rotten corpse; then her gun jammed in the middle of the fight, almost killing her; and at the end, she froze her butt because of long walk on the cold. But, it doesn't matter now. She finally reached her designation point - so called "Jackson Country". It was, probably, the only one big community around, so W thought it will be good place to earn some goods by mercenaring. Free hands needed everyone, and free hands with gun doubles it.
The place itself was pretty big and well protected, with patrols and fences all around. It was warmer that outside, but didn't enough to warm up W. She needed to get to the local leader and talk with him about work and payment, but the guards on the entrance didn't tell her where is he located. The kids were playing here and there, adults were busy with their daily tasks, and even if they doesn't - everyone there were so gloomy that W was somewhat afraid to even talk to them. In others words - there were no one to show her a way to their leader. After few minutes of wandering around the streets, however, mercenary finally found needed person.
The person seemed like wandering around, just like W, and doesn't looked like busy. It was hard to understand who it was by only looking at their back, so W quickly approached them.
"Hold up a little, my guy! Sorry to distract you, but I'm need you to lead me to the local leader. The one in charge here, I need to talk with him about work and payment. Can you do that for me, please?~"
While talking to the person, W hopped in front of her, so they could see rather small W with combat rifle on her plate carrier and with balaclava and helmet on her heads, which hides her face. If she keeped silent - it would be hard to tell her gender.

1616442609733.png
Artemis Hunt
Interactions: Knight boi Knight boi {Will} Gao Gao [Harley}
Mentions: Knight boi Knight boi {Will} Gao Gao {Harley}
Artemis looked at the male in front of her with cold hard eyes and a snarl curling its way on her face.

"DUDE? DUDE?! DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DUDE TO YOU?"

She was more upset with being mistaken for a guy than him running into her. As much as she didnt want to be noticed by people out on the streets this made her angry. SHE WAS CLEARLY A FEMALE! She also didnt get that 'dude' was a general term for someone. Her hand was reaching for the blade at her side, flexing on the hilt before she dropped it.

"Watch where you are going mate. I will not hesitate to skin you alive."

There was a gruff tone to her voice as she twitched her fingers. She had things she needed to do and she didnt need attention on herself. Not good if someone from the rings recognized her out of them. She glared one last time before straightening herself up and turning around. She had places to be. Like fixing a broken heater Ivaylo refused to get fixed. She snorted as she adjusted her gloves.

She was accustomed to the cold winters. She lived in mountains most of her life so the fact she was out in a crop top and joggers wasnt new. Artemis had built a tolerance to the cold. She glanced around the streets, spotting a couple people from the rings. A narrowing of her eyes as she slid her mask over her face. It was a simple black gator that stood out against her dark skin.

The female ran a hand through her hair before throwing it into a messy bun. She wasnt sure what she was going to have to trade in for her heater but she hoped it wasnt much. It was winter and she knew they needed more supplies. The rings could only supply them so much. She hoped whatever Ivaylo worked as gave him enough to help. She was walking down the streets, scanning for the workshop her brother mentioned a couple times.

Boots crunching the snow as she worked her way there, eventually finding it. Closed off place to the side of a house. Another sigh from the female as she rubbed her temple, walking up to it and rapping her fist rather harshly against the door. She took a step back and stared at the door with cold blue eyes. She hated people and she hated that Ivaylo wasnt here to do this shit instead.

He liked people more than she did. THATS WHY HE SHOULD BE HERE BECAUSE HE WAS PEOPLEY. SHE SHOULD BE OFF DRINKING OR WORKING AROUND FOR SOME MONEY BUT NO HERE SHE WAS ABOUT TO LOOSE A BUNCH OF IT FOR THE DAMN HEATER. She adjusted her mask over her face again. Keeping her face warm and not freezing over though she didnt care about the cold.

"Yo I got a heater that needs fixing!''

She didnt know if anyone was in there but she wanted to get it done and over with. Least amount of socializing as possible.

''Dave is going to have to pay me more if I have to fix more shit. Stupid fucking clumsy brother."

She mumbled.

images (58).jpegEllie MIller - - - Italian therapist mom figure (Francine) Gao Gao

Ellie had a really bad night yesterday she practically got into a fight with her 'dad' and needed someone to talk to for once, so who could it be better than Francine? She was practically a 'mother' figure to her, she barged into the garage without even saying anything to Harley because, fuck you dude. She went to see if she was at her general spot,nope. She walked back out, and eventually found her walking to the dinner, she rushed over to the woman,"H-hey Francine,wait up!" she rushed over to the woman,"Hey,listen can we talk,me and Joel got into a fight...."

1616525822273.png
Artemis Hunt
Interactions: Gao Gao {Harley}
Mentions: Gao Gao {Harley}
Someone had called her a male name. SECOND TIME TODAY SHE HAS BEEN MISTAKEN FOR A MALE! A growl from the female as she heard the footsteps near. She crossed her arms over her chest as the door was lifted up. With a loud rattling sound. GREAT JOB. YOU FIX SHIT AND YOU CANT FIX YOUR DAMN DOOR? She stared at him with an unreadable expression and blinked. The guy was tall and had a nice olive skin complexion. At least it wasnt Dave.

The workshop also looked well kept. Which was hard to say about alot of places. The smell of gasoline was overwhelming though and she scrunched her nose.

"Well obviously not. I didnt think I would be mistaken as a damn male twice within an hour."

She tilted her head up when a gust of wind swept by. She loved the cold weather and could tolerate it. Her brother could as well though she worried about him sometimes. The male got straight to the point. Much to her delight. She didnt like talking. maybe this would be less human interaction than she planned! She smiled under her mask and reached a hand up to adjust it.

"It wasnt my fault its broken. It was my damn clumsy ass brother."

Grumbled from the female and she wiped off her shoes. Her brother tripped over it in the middle of the fight breaking it, how he did so she didnt know. She rubbed her eyes. THANK YOU AGAIN IAYLO FOR MAKING HER COME OUT HERE. The male had moved away behind a table. She studied it for a couple seconds, eyes lingering over the different parts. Not like you ran across so many in one place everyday. She cautiously stepped inside up stayed right next to the wall.

Not one to enter most peoples spaces. He had then asked a question about what she worked as and her jaw clenched. She could make up so many different things but he was most likely asked to see what he could get from her. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms over her chest. Still silent as she looked at him. He then said his name and what he did. There we go. With a price.

"Hunter. I hop around with jobs. I specialize in combat."

Blunt answer from her. Not her actual job or what she did. Good. Hopefully he didnt ask anymore questions about what she worked as. Maybe that was enough information. Combat answer might get her more possibilities with payment. Not alot of people here specialized in it like she did. She did it for a living while most did other things. Her eyes shifted over the male.

"Whats the price to fix the heater?"

Straight to the point now. Artemis wanted to get this over with. She needed to train a bit tonight if she was going to do well in the ring. Dave said there was a plentiful of challengers tonight so she should bring in more money. Hopefully some so she could buy more supplies. She didnt want to struggle through this winter though Dave chose a bad place for fighting. So out in the open and so FUCKING COLD. HALF THE PEOPLE WERE GOING TO FREEZE THEIR ASSES OFF DUE TO HIS CHOICES.

Fallon
Interactions: Open :) Hi guys!!
Fourteenth of the Hill (Triss Merigold from The Witcher) — Steemit.png(This is only a rough idea of what she looks like! I'd honestly go back to my oc sheet if you want a description :) )

It was cold.
So...so...so damn cold.
Fallon pulled the brown coat tighter around her body, trying and failing, to warm up. She loathed the wintertime. The frost not only made caring for her garden ten times harder, but it also made climbing trees almost impossible. Almost. Fallon had managed the climb with only a few minor scraps. Silently, she scanned the snowcovered forest below her, listening for any signs of infected. Only after deeming it safe did she climb down from her perch.

She definitely wasn’t supposed to be here. Not even the patrol groups came out this far. But she’d seen an old-world building on one of the scout’s maps. And, where there was an old-world building, there was bound to be old-world treasures. Heck even if there wasn’t, it was better than being stuck inside the walls of Jackson County. She’d only been there a couple of months, before that she’d lived on her own for a while. Being inside civilizations was something she was still getting used to. Fallon sighed, watching her breath cloud in front of her. The building was around here somewhere...but where?

She wandered deeper into the woods, questioning whether or not she had made a wrong turn somewhere. At this rate, she would find a horde of infected before she found the building. Fallon pushed the negative thoughts away, there was no point in thinking about those things. The odds of infected being here were low and she knew it. She debated simply turning around and going home when finally, the old building poked through the trees.

From the looks of the building, it appeared to be an old ski lodge? No...a museum? Honestly, Fallon wasn’t too sure, but it didn’t matter in her eyes. She placed an ear against the cold metal door, listening for any signs of danger. Silence. She smiled, thanking every star in the sky the place was empty. Slowly, the door creaked open, letting light from the outside pour into the desolate building.

“Okay...what are you hiding?” She mumbled under her breath as she walked through the rubble. It appeared she was in a gift shop, from the aged t-shirts lining one wall to coffee mugs lining another. Fallon wandered down the rows of objects before stopping along a wall of snowglobes. She despised the snow, yes, but there was something magical about snowglobes she could never quite place. Maybe it was the fact that this particular one was themed around Alice in Wonderland, or the story frozen in time. But Fallon grabbed it, carefully placing it in her backpack. Feeling satisfied with her adventure, Fallon began the long walk back to Jackson, leaving the building abandoned once again.

The morning announcements were echoing through the town by the time Fallon arrived. With skilled practice, she snuck her way into the town and beelined for her home. It was nothing special, just a small one-story house at the back of Jackson. The once blue wood had faded into more of a grey, and the porch definitely needed work. She liked it though. It was cozy and lightyears better than living in a tent. Before entering though, Fallon made a detour to her garden. With winter starting up her beloved plants would need all the extra care, especially since she promised some of her herbs and vegetables to the townsfolk.
Only when she was sure her plants would be alright did she enter her home. Unlike the outside, the inside had been updated. Nothing big of course, she couldn't afford that. But enough that it would make living here comfortable. Fallon walked over to a shelf where she kept her treasures before taking the snowglobe out of her bag.
"There ya go, welcome home!" She smiled. Only when she was satisfied with the snow globes placement did she go about the rest of her morning routine. She took a quick shower, washing the morning adventure down the drain. Fallon changed into a fresh pair of fleece leggings and put on a green shirt. She put her damp hair in a braid, threw on her brown coat, and stepped back out into town as if the morning never happened.

Last edited:
1616646555505.png
Cahira Einar Yeltsin
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Gao Gao {Francie} Knight boi Knight boi {Ellie}
Note: The red colored dialogue is NPCs
"WHY LIQUIDISER NO WORK? I WANT TO BLEND THINGS!"

Cahira slammed her fist on the counter. A echo ringing across the apartment. It was rather spacious and well taken care off. not anything to extravagant but something to feel like home. It still did not feel like home and here she was stressing over the broken down blender. She picked up the small glass bit in her hands and shook it furiously.

"I ASK WHY YOU NO WORK? YOU GIVE NO ANSWER! PUNISHMENT BY DEATH!"

Cahira threw it to the floor and crossed her arms over her chest. Glass smashing all around her feet and some ended up cutting into her heel. She simply lifted her foot up and ripped the glass shard out with a angry mutter is Russian. She glared at the base of the blender then to the plug. Her brows furrowing. It wasnt plugged in.

"Item was not plugged into electrical output. Shame Shame."

She shook her head and clicked her tongue. She had things to do today. She and a couple other fighters had a big night tonight. Lots of challengers to face. Much more money to earn. More supplies to be bought and maybe a new blender. She liked the way it chopped food up. Much like she did the infected. The thought made her laugh, a deep rumbly sound as she walked down a hall to get to her room.

The room was big enough for her to move around in and place things around it. Perched on a small shelf were items she brought with her. A nesting doll and a Gena the Crocodile Plushie. She grew up on that show. She grinned as she opened her dresser, pulling out a gray tank top and think grey leggings. Something fuzzy on the inside of them.

''Soft like cat."

She patted the leggings as she slipped out of the clothes she was currently wearing. Matted with blood from the previous night. Dave ran a late show though she got good pay from it. Enough to buy food and Vodka. She needed her vodka. She slipped into her fresh clothes and adjusted the shirt around her. A bit more bulkier than the last time she wore it. It would work though.

Unlike Artemis she didnt hide her identity on the streets. She wanted people to know her name. To fear her. To know not to mess with her. She slipped a cloak on and peered out the window.

"SNOW HAS LAIN ITS CLAIM ON GROUND!"

She threw her fist in the air and smacked the roof, hand coming back to her side immediately. Rubbing her knuckles.

"DAMN YOU SHORT COVERING!"

She huffed and grabbed her boots from a wall shoe rack and slid them on. Walking out of her room, slamming the door behind her. Must not be nice to live next to angry Russian woman. She slammed things and broke things all the time. Also yelling and cursing alot. She worked her way to the front door where she strapped a blade to her side and a small gun into her boot. Never know when you might need one.

The Russian women opened the door and slipped out, locking it behind her. No one would come for her homeland goods. She would kill them first. She placed the key around her neck before slipping out of the apartment building. Still in a pissy mood about the liquidiser it seemed. She walked down the street and into her favorite bar. One she knew would serve her well. The bartender raised his head and grinned. Cahira waved to him.

"Hira you have made you way back it seemed. Rough night in the ring ya?"

He was already filling up a cup with vodka. he knew how she liked it and she nodded. She normally didnt come in early unless Dave was being an ass.

"Very rough. Dave try to cut payment short. Almost beat that ass of his. No one cuts me short of money."

She growled and glared at a spot on the counter. Tried cutting her 20 dollars short. Little ass. Lucky she didnt wring his neck out. She clenched her fists then the glass was slammed in front of her. She raised her head to look up at him.

"Not going to make me pay first?"

"On the house."

The male winked and Cahira laughed before picking up the glass. Downing it in one. She wiped her mouth and grinned before slapping her hand on the table.

"Im going to run by place that give food. Thank you."

She dipped her head and she felt a bit more alive as the alcohol worked its way through her veins. She bounced on the balls of her feet as she walked back out onto the busy streets. She walked a bit down the road and took a few turns before finding the diner. She opened the door and a small bell tolled. Out of habit the female ducked her head to enter. Taking a seat at a table.

Eyes looking over at a younger female and a older one with a white streak in her hair. Also with a cigar hanging half way out of her mouth. Cigars werent bad but the Russian preferred liquor. And not the cheap kind. She looked away and grabbed a small menu from a rack looking thing. What was a lasagna? A look of confusion passed the females face as she glanced up to a nearby waitress.

"YOU LADY WITH BLONDE HAIR-"

The waitress jumped before scuttling over. She pointed to the menu and grinned.

''What is a lasagna?"

"I-Its a dish thats m-made of-"

The woman was stuttering and Cahira was loosing her patience.

''WELL WHAT IS IT DEVIL WOMAN?"

The lady flinched back from Cahiras booming voice and she glared at the blonde. Answers. She demanded answers to this thing.

Alicia Hargreave
Interaction: Free for Interaction!

Alicia stared down at her rifle that was sitting under the light on her work-bench. The light showed the dust particles floating around in the air, and moved when she even slightly moved her hand to screw a screw back in.

"Shit..."

The screwdriver slipped and it drove into her finger, Making a small cut. She instantly pulled back her finger and examined it, Only to find out it had barely pierced her skin. She breathed a sigh of relief and then noticed how cold it was in her small shed. After getting up, She walked over to the woodstove and shoved in two decently sized chunks of wood then put on her leather wool-stuffed gloves. She let out a satisfied grunt and grabbed her Trench coat and her cattleman hat. The trench coat had a few patches of similar-looking fabric that had been ripped from old clothes. She had her knife hidden in the trench coat and her single-shot shotgun pistol was in her holster on her hip. For boots she was wearing turquoise colored snake-boots, mud and dirt caked the bottoms.

"Ahh, Lets see...I gotta get some...Leather, Some Food, and some gunpowder."

She mumbled her shopping list as he left her shed, Only closing it and putting a number lock on it. Besides, Most of the people here didn't understand numbers, Or even how a lock like that worked. She began to walk alongside a cracked sidewalk as It was snowing lightly. Her gaze was focused on the sidewalk as she walked, Because staring would get you shot out here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back