• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ledgend of Azeal: The Candle Maker

Ledgend of azeal is a fantasy rp where you and your team will act as protagonists in a story. I will act as gm. You will be givin various objectives you must complete in order to move along in the story. The game will work like this. I will post, all players will post and then I will post again and so on posts do not need to be terribly in depth just as long as you post.

What is azeal? Azeal is the land in which the story takes place. You are members of a mercenary guild located in the kingdom of delmore which is a kingdom on the southern shore of azeal.

Who is the candle maker? The candle maker is the antagonist who you must ultimately defeat

How to play? If you are interest you can make a character and dm it to me. Characters should include name, age, gender, race (elf, dwarf, or whatever) back story if desired. No necromancers or dark art users or demonic characters

Looking for 3 players at least. Dm me if you have further questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back