Absence Leaving..

NicoDirge

Still here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is not for attention! No matter how many posts I get saying 'dont leave' or 'we will miss you' it's not gonna make me stay. I would rather not say why I'm leaving but if you want subtle answers ask @Daisie as she is the only person I've told (of course make sure she's comfortable with that first). I would appreciate if anyone could spread the word. Thanks.

I really don't know you at all, but I do have something to say. There are times in our lives where changes need to occur, where we need to focus on matters that require sacrifices. If you need to leave the site, do so. I can't see any of your friends begging you to stay, as if they are your friends, they'd understand that somethings may require you space from RPN. Just know that, for everyone you have talked to during your stay here, I have no doubt they'd be there for you in a heartbeat. I wish you all the best. Take care of yourself, and have a great time!

Once again, I'm sorry you have to leave. I know I already said goodbye and whatnot in a PM, but I thought "Hey, why not say goodbye one more time?". Couldn't hurt, right? Anyway..

The Roleplay we were in was really fun, even if it didn't last long. It showed me how great of a RPer you were, and what a fascinating world you had behind the scenes. I actually got really into it! After a short streak of bad RP partners, it was refreshing to have one that was really good. Again, even if it didn't last long. :)

Another reason you're a great friend to me is because our interests were very similar, but we clearly had different opinions on some things. We treat each other with respect for having different opinions, while putting our own out there. That, and you're simply a pleasant person to chat with, and goof off with from time to time.

You were a good RPer, and a great friend to have around. I wish I could've finished that picture for you, I'm so, so sorry that I couldn't. And I'm sorry we couldn't play SotC, supplied with various beverages (90% of which I wouldn't drink XP). And thanks for being patient with me.

Okay. So that's all, I think. Thank you for your time on RPnation, I wish I had run into you sooner, and I wish we had more time to talk. But hey, life goes on, and things need to be done. So, there's just one thing left to say.

Farewell, Jay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back