๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค [Temporary OOC]

argotNaut argotNaut cherry bomb . cherry bomb . Grimm Grimm SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles a z u l a a z u l a nova.the.alien nova.the.alien Circe Circe too.matcha.a.good.thing too.matcha.a.good.thing .empathogen. .empathogen. Lizy Lizy eyclore eyclore neverbackdown neverbackdown

Good evening, everyone! This is the Sunday reminder that the deadline for up to 2 characters (if you're doing more than 2) is this Thursday, August 31, at 11:59 EDT. Please let me know if you need an extension for any reason!

Feel free to message here when your characters are done or message me, and again, if there are any questions, feel free to pop them in here and tag me. izayoiix izayoiix , revalia revalia , and r e i r e i are also here to help/bug me when I'm not looking at RPN.

As a warning ahead of time to everyone, I have a last-minute engagement coming up next weekend/around the deadline, and I'm unsure how capable I will be of reading things by that point. So is life! My apologies ahead of time for any late responses around that time, and thank you so much for your understanding!

Happy writing! ๐Ÿ’•

Helios is 100% done, and I've created like an overview page for my characters-- a la inspiration from the magnificent Gen. Please bear with me, the other sheets have been removed while I do some housekeeping but they will be updated and put back asap. Ideally Hephaestus and Aphrodite will be up and finished tonight ๐Ÿ™Œ

argotNaut argotNaut cherry bomb . cherry bomb . Grimm Grimm SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles a z u l a a z u l a nova.the.alien nova.the.alien Circe Circe too.matcha.a.good.thing too.matcha.a.good.thing .empathogen. .empathogen. Lizy Lizy eyclore eyclore neverbackdown neverbackdown

As of 10 minutes ago, the character sheet deadline has officially passed! I have sent the Discord link to those who completed their characters & are therefore accepted. If you asked for an extension - no worries! Just let me know when you've completed your sheet, and we'll go from there!

For those of you who did not complete their sheets and/or meant to ask about an extension, I will be weeding out the character sheet thread in the morning when I wake up. If you meant to ask for an extension, now or within the next 12 hours would be the ideal time to let me know. Otherwise, I wish you luck in future writing endeavors, and thank you again for expressing interest in my silly idea!

Thank you all again for your patience and so many notifications from me here ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you! -Gen​

I have managed to get Hera and Amphitrite up - Eros and Ares are soon to follow!

As of 10 minutes ago, the character sheet deadline has officially passed! I have sent the Discord link to those who completed their characters & are therefore accepted. If you asked for an extension - no worries! Just let me know when you've completed your sheet, and we'll go from there!

For those of you who did not complete their sheets and/or meant to ask about an extension, I will be weeding out the character sheet thread in the morning when I wake up. If you meant to ask for an extension, now or within the next 12 hours would be the ideal time to let me know. Otherwise, I wish you luck in future writing endeavors, and thank you again for expressing interest in my silly idea!

Thank you all again for your patience and so many notifications from me here ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you! -Gen​
I meant to ask for an extension but I accidentally fell asleep ๐Ÿ’€ is it too late to ask for one?

It's not too late! I will give the stipulation though that it would be preferable to start things up sooner rather than later, so that should be kept in mind ๐Ÿ˜Š
I can have her CS done soon since Iโ€™m wide awake after my nap ^^

I changed my characters face-claim to Hazelle Bellamiie

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Posted a WIP CS, I should be able to have it completed after I run some errands.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork So since Rhea and Cronus wouldn't be Hestia's parents in this, should I just make her parents some random gods?

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork So since Rhea and Cronus wouldn't be Hestia's parents in this, should I just make her parents some random gods?

if you look at the cs outline in the first post, when you scroll down, that's where Gen included some notes when it came to parentage.
2. If your god's parent is another character in the RP... don't mention the name in their bio. Just say "an adult god" instead. If you don't have this problem, go crazy with the name-dropping. (For example, Artemis and Apollo need not mention Zeus as their characters' father... because that's a little weird.)
this also extends to gods/goddesses that are normally listed as siblings, but aren't in this rp. you can make something up, or just make a vague reference like 'an elder god', it's up to you.

if you look at the cs outline in the first post, when you scroll down, that's where Gen included some notes when it came to parentage.

this also extends to gods/goddesses that are normally listed as siblings, but aren't in this rp. you can make something up, or just make a vague reference like 'an elder god', it's up to you.
Rhea and Cronus aren't characters in this, so I wasnt sure if that still applied

Rhea and Cronus aren't characters in this, so I wasnt sure if that still applied
yeah, they're not characters due to them being titans. since the big three are still required to be siblings, Cronus and Rhea have been labeled as npcs for their bios. in revalia revalia 's case like she said above, technically Hera is also a daughter of Cronus and Rhea, but in regards to this rp, they're not siblings, so she made up gods to represent Hera's parents for her backstory.

This message is to inform anyone still watching this thread that the final extensions have been fulfilled and everyone who has been accepted has been invited to the Discord.

If you did not receive a DM from me with a Discord link, your character(s) were not accepted due to not fitting with the rest of the characters or a lack of creativity in the character sheet not matching what I have in mind for this roleplay.

Thank you everyone for your interest! All OOC chatter will now officially take place in the Discord. Thank you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread