Video Games League of Legends

What do you all make of the new AP itemization changes? As a mage main, I'm actually excited! Hopefully item diversity becomes more exemplary with the changes to NLR and all other items that build out of it now. And of course, Tahm Kench seems fun to use, too, but I won't personally pick him up until I play him during his free week. His release skin is kinda meh, too.

I played this for a few months with my little brothers, it was nice

But I couldn't get into it, the users were obnoxious. The LOL community as a whole felt toxic, so I left. It wasn't like an all time favorite game of mine, plus with my decrepit computer it was difficult to do.

I might get back into it though, I'm unsure.

I've always heard DOTA has a good community.

The community sub-level 30 is completely awful. It's full of people that already play that make new accounts to stomp on new players, so they rage at people that don't follow the meta to a T when they haven't learned it yet. They also recently (like 6 months ago maybe?) had a huge overhaul of the main map that made the game very friendly to low-spec computers.

Yeah that new map....It's a bit less graphic stress, almost kiddush to me...but I like it xD

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

andujarprime said:
Zomfg!!! Is this a real show, or someone was just that bored/talented?
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I believe it's Lu's Time, which is probably Chinese.

I'm totally feeling down for doing a League RP in the theme of a shounen anime though > :)

Lexielai said:
I believe it's Lu's Time, which is probably Chinese.
I'm totally feeling down for doing a League RP in the theme of a shounen anime though > :)
But how can you do a League RP if there is no lore!?

Recently I've been playing a lot of league of legends (just a few months) and I really love the game. I usually play either support or adc; I'm pretty good at playing support for the most part. My favorite support champ probably has to be Leona since I love how much she can harass un-expecting ADC's and support's. The one champ I hate to lane against has to be either Blitz or Vel'koz. I'm also in Silver 4 and hope to reach Gold 4 by the end of the month.

Recently I've been playing a lot of league of legends (just a few months) and I really love the game. I usually play either support or adc; I'm pretty good at playing support for the most part. My favorite support champ probably has to be Leona since I love how much she can harass un-expecting ADC's and support's. The one champ I hate to lane against has to be either Blitz or Vel'koz. I'm also in Silver 4 and hope to reach Gold 4 by the end of the month.
AWW. I love Leona, she used to be my old main before I got trust issues about adcs not following up on engages. Now I'm just kinda bad at her so rip. Best of luck ranking.

I’ve been playing since season 2. I really love the game, and met a really nice group of trashlords who I’ve been playing the game with for like 7ish years now. I’ve made a couple other groups of friends too pretty recently! I’m on NA and am a Mid/ADC main. I just hit Plat 4 this season and it was a great feeling to finally get outta gold aha
I main Neeko/Ori in Mid but play all mages and Jinx/Cait ADC but play all AD’s except for Kog.

I’ve been playing since season 2. I really love the game, and met a really nice group of trashlords who I’ve been playing the game with for like 7ish years now. I’ve made a couple other groups of friends too pretty recently! I’m on NA and am a Mid/ADC main. I just hit Plat 4 this season and it was a great feeling to finally get outta gold aha
I main Neeko/Ori in Mid but play all mages and Jinx/Cait ADC but play all AD’s except for Kog.
Wow, congratz on reaching Plat. :) Impressed you've been playing for so long.

Wow, congratz on reaching Plat. :) Impressed you've been playing for so long.

It’s been wild. Remembering the old rift and some old models/characters is crazy to me because I don’t actually recognize how much has changed so gradually. Tons of old cheese strats, the old runes systems, following the competitive scene... it’s definitely something that gets me a bit emotional aha

It’s been wild. Remembering the old rift and some old models/characters is crazy to me because I don’t actually recognize how much has changed so gradually. Tons of old cheese strats, the old runes systems, following the competitive scene... it’s definitely something that gets me a bit emotional aha
I feel that. And now they changed it up more, with dragons changing the actual map and everything. Plus with League coming to mobile and console next year, there's still more twists and turns for sure.

First 2020 post, yay!
Riot's really messed their game up with busted champions, so I'm not entirely sure why I still play. If anyone wants to add me, my user is [cfa nugget combo]! I typically play in the mid or bot lane as an adc/support. Currently Gold IV this season and ended Gold I last. I swear I'm not bad or a troll. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back